Concorde Group, Bangalore

Upcoming Projects : 0|Under Construction Projects : 0|Ready to Move Projects : 1
41% 2.4 133 Reviews Claim this business

Avalahalli, Bangalore
₹56.14 L - ₹67.26 L
2,3 BHK Apartments

Reviews on Concorde Group, Bangalore

Summary
Oct 21, 2021 06:13 PM Read (via Mobile)

Concorde Napa Valley is ready to move in and a very well planned villa with a great atmosphere. Thank you Concorde.
Oct 19, 2021 11:33 AM Read

Recently we have booked our flat in Concorde Auriga and trust me, we are very much satisfied with our decision for investing here.
Jul 20, 2021 11:49 AM Read

Visited Elements of Earth project on Kanakapura road and I made a thorough legal check of the project and found that there is a case on them the case number OS.No.540/2021 is against Sri Sai Associates, they are the developers. Thank God I got to know this before investing my hard earned money.

Concorde Group - Bangalore
Jul 03, 2021 11:58 AM Read

Please beware whoever is planning to purchase a plot in Elements of Earth project which is located in Kanakapura road developed by Sri Sai Associates. I have got to know that there is a case on them going on in the court and the case number is RA 23/2021, I checked it on the website Please be cautious.
Mar 16, 2021 02:45 PM Read

I had purchased a Villa at Concorde Napa Valley in the month of April 2019 and had excellent support from project sales team. But, Project maintenance team is the worst I have ever seen or interacted. Though, there was continuous followups to get my villa issues resolved within 1 year of defect liability period, they kept on postponing giving one or the other reasons. When I finally fought with them to get my pending issues closed, they simply shouted back and told me that I should have not taken the pocession of the villa if these many issues were found. Unfortunately, they just delay handing over the villa so that we are under pressure to take over as house warming would have already been planned. Also, the person had noted down all the defects identified by me just after taking over and came back post 3-4 months and told me that he has lost the book which is ridiculous. and I had to take over as the house warming was already planned. Such bad construction quality that the tiles are coming off the floor and there are seepages which can be identified only during rainy season.
Dec 11, 2020 03:32 PM Read

I have seen their floor plan of the project and it is one of the best plan that was suitable for me. They are providing some world-class amenities like yoga deck, jogging track, gym, swimming pool. I really liked the project as it is very close to the lake and built amidst greenery which makes for beautiful views from the rooms in the building.
Oct 16, 2020 12:28 PM Read

The quality of the construction is excellent, all the amenities like gym, pool, outdoor and indoor games, and open play area for kids all are included in the Hill Crest project. no doubt their project is really awesome they think for everyone from a small kid to the older one.
Jul 02, 2020 08:58 PM Read (via Mobile)

The location and the layout of the complex is amazing. Lifestyle change after going there with the zero noise and good air is something we cannot think about in Bangalore city limits.
Nov 14, 2019 11:43 AM Read

Concorde Auriga Ramamurthy Nagar, Medahalli, is such a location which is in close proximity to other prominent landmarks in the city. The area is excellently situated close to important Banaswadi road, Outer ring road and market road.

Concorde auriga just a few kilometeres from majestic. Ramamurthy nagar, medahalli has spectacular social infrastructure, Concorde Auriga is just a few kilometeres away from well known school, colleges, hospitals, health clubs and shopping centres.
Aug 29, 2019 03:48 AM Read (via Mobile)

I worked as a Quantity surveyor at this unethical company for 2 years, and the quality of the building is poor as per any company standards and they cover up cracks and faults extensively before handing over to make it look pretty and this company has a very low paying job. I would not recommend u to purchase or work at this company. I would have put a 0 star but does not allow.
Jan 24, 2019 12:56 PM Read

Been searching for a place to call home for while now. Visited several sites and seen a lot of properties. but, the moment I reached the site of Concorde Epitome, I realised this is something different. An experience I never had with any other builders. The hospitality, the way they explain things, the way they treat people and above all, the passion they have for building such wonderful projects, made me fall in love with the place. I immediately booked the property and eagerly waiting for the moving in and enjoy the pleasure of having the right home at the right place.
Nov 06, 2018 10:48 AM Read

Guys, when you visit this place and before finalize your decision of a purchase, please have a close look on the premises. You will see a drainage just behind the compound wall which will mostly be invisible due to the plants that block the flow and also the tall compound wall. Builder will not disclose this to you. Check with the neighbouring apartments about the stinking smell that comes out during rainy seasons. If you are ready to bear the health hazards by spending your hard earned money only by seeing the name CONCORDE, plase think twice. Pricing is on the high and also very less open space and amenities.
Jan 29, 2018 12:05 PM Read (via Mobile)

Hi friends, anyone booked flat in Concorde epitome. Location wise it's good. Is Concorde groups good builder?

The price offering 3800 per sqpt. Can someone suggest?

Would like to book, but still lot of confusion. They say few blocks will complete by Sep 1
Oct 24, 2017 09:36 PM Read

This is based on my personal experience with Concorde group in purchasing a flat from them.

They are very good before the sale and will promise lot of things but will not honour the commitments after you pay them. Few suggestions for potential buyers:

1. Never rely on their verbal commitments/promises.

2. Always try to add each and every small thing in the agreement or at the least ask them to respond from their official emails. If they try to convince you that they can neither add that in agreement nor they can send an email, be very careful then, 99% times they would not honour the commitment.

3. Most of their staff members are unprofessional including their Directors who wont even have a courtesy to resolve any issue with the customer.

4. Their CRM team is worst. The name of this department is oxymoron. This is not really a Customer Relationship Management department, but their effort goes in cheating customers.

I would not recommend anyone here to consider their flats. In case you have decided to buy any flat, be very careful with them.

Thanks,

Bivas Banerjee.
Aug 21, 2017 09:30 PM Read (via Mobile)

The group lacks brotherly love, feel the advertising and marketing group is disconnected with their control. The advertising team is right at maintaining you guessing.kudos to them for that. Their projects are always delayed.by means of years incomparison with estimated time for crowning glory, lamentably im one of the clients experiencing the massive delays with their Napa valley challenge that is in pre-release popularity on account that 2010. there may be no verbal exchange or concrete timeline communicated with the aid of the group about task launch, crowning glory, plans. further the plans, stop dates or even residences choosen are changed at will by using the control.
Aug 18, 2017 10:09 PM Read (via Mobile)

Terrible experience with Concorde group CRM(customer relationships mgr) for napa Valley project. Because of some of the staff, this builder will have to pay for it. The CRM is supposed to talk to customers to build and nurture the relationship. Here it is totally different, he will make you feel think twice if we should go for the property or drop it at the earliest. Instead of clearing the doubts, this CRM is screaming and forcing his point. No courtesy at all. Will make customer wait for hours in the meeting rooms.
Apr 04, 2017 07:06 PM Read (via Mobile)

My involvement with Concorde gather has been awful. I don't realize what world every other person is living in, however there is a universe of issue in this vast venture. Right off the bat my involvement with advertising group was lovely and everybody was extremely useful and with the advance, I was exceptionally satisfied and thought whatever remains of method would be the same as well. Be that as it may, the universe recently conveyances and "tomorrow" "tomorrow" "tomorrow" began not long after in the wake of paying the booking sum". I needed to enlist my level, I paid the enrollment sum for that however sadly this took 2 months to finish and I needed my sickly granddad to see that I had at long last brought my very own place and do right by him:. He didn't however make it that far'. I don't censure concorde for this individual misfortune yet they could have made me enroll rapidly and be finished with it?. I didn't need ownership of deficient level clearly. The following issue I had was the ownership and the deferral". The venture was deferred by more than 3 years and this what truly matters to me/. Ownership date was changed every now and again and a great deal of guarantees were made which were not kept up:. I do trust I am by all account not the only one who experienced, as I was all the while paying EMI without getting rent. Thus I was paying EMI and Rent for my present house. Because of a detail and a few escape clauses in the assention concorde won the case and figured out how to keep their pay. Indeed, even the law can't ensure you against concorde. When I at long last took ownership 3 months prior, there was LOTS of issue with the development quality and paint peeling, drainage and cross dividers to name afew. Everybody reveals to me it looks so great from outside, however within is awful. Its a notice to everybody who purchases from simply looking outside and purchasing. My inhabitants is continually whining and I am in the US I can't do anything other than get and discover what has happened to'warranty' they give against the nature of the level. Clearly this is a sham, a fake, and i've spent more than 2000 rs calling concorde at late evenings just to achieve the client benefit. As far as I can tell there are parcels a bigger number of alternatives in e-city than concorde manhattans. Its an extortion extend and outlined solely to harrass and torment you rationally. I clearly would prefer not to discharge my name or level number for my security and my family wellbeing thinking about how as some other ppl have been debilitated by the MD by and by.
Feb 15, 2017 09:27 AM Read (via Mobile)

I have blended emotions managing these people. I booked in their Yogic town erst while Vedic Village. I booked it around December 2007. Few of my companions additionally reserved there as a result of me. It was a prelaunch offer, we booked at Rs: 300/SFT. They yet to get endorsements, yet they guaranteed the venture dispatch in April-May 2008. We managed Mr. Narendra Babu who was showcasing head or something. He was a presumptuous imp, and has "go to damnation state of mind" while arranging. We are clients who will get profited if the venture is effective, additionally there was a distraught scramble for appointments, and Concorde is incipient however assembled a decent notoriety by then. So I was somewhat disregarded his haughtiness. There came May 2008, They broke their guarantee, extend dispatch postponed inconclusively. The Concorde site was consistently got upgraded with cost and dispatch date. The Price achieved 550/ - in their site, the dispatch date additionally moved to December 2008.We bolstered up and gave cancelation ask. It was in assention that we can cross out following 6 months if Concorde neglects to get endorsements. Presently one additionally holding up began, there is no reaction from Concorde, we called Mr Narendra Babu. He gruffly told they don't have cash, wait.! We went to office number of times this time he rehashed same likewise added regardless of the possibility that you go to court, nothing will occur since we don't have cash. I was prepared to take land;they say "haven't got endorsements". I don't know whether they obtained arrive. His tone and selection of words is to such an extent that you need to beat him beat up or execute yourself for managing him. In the mean time compelling individuals recovered their cash, which I came to know, so I put parcel of weight on them refering to that reason. They offered me other affirmed properties whose cost is incredibly high; likewise they need dark cash dealings. It delayed, yet uplifting news is at long last following 1 year of anguish, they paid my whole cash by December 2009.I am greatly fortunate. In any case, I exhortation book a siteonly when you see they have endorsements. Dont succumb to pre-dispatch offer. Indeed, even now June 2010, they say "haven't got endorsements". I know there are numerous blameless individuals as yet making rounds. I cannot comprehend there are such a variety of chit-put organizations got BIAAPA endorsements and offering the locales close International Airport. These folks couldn't gets since 4 years. I let you know these folks are more degenerate than others, so don't think they are holding up really.
Dec 30, 2016 03:28 PM Read

Build quality is good, But staff are so bad, so rude and unprofessional. They(staff) are thinking we(buyer) can't do anything after buying home.They spoiling name of Concorde group. Please buy your own risk. You may feel like trap.

Apart from build quality I don't see anything good in this project. Small fitting like, tiles, electric, window, door and toilet fittings, all are poor quality(china item) . If you request staff to fix any issue. they are talking like boss and they don't help much.
Dec 24, 2016 07:28 AM Read (via Mobile)

I've combined feelings coping with these parents. I booked in their Yogic village erst even as Vedic Village. I booked it round December 2007. Few of my pals additionally booked there due to me. It become a prelaunch provide, we booked at Rs: three hundred/SFT. They but to get approvals, however they promised the mission launch in April-may additionally 2008. We handled Mr. Narendra Babu who changed into advertising and marketing head or something. He turned into an arrogant brat, and has "go to hell attitude" even as negotiating. We are clients who gets benefited if the undertaking is successful, additionally there has been a mad rush for bookings, and Concorde is nascent but built a very good recognition with the aid of then. So I was sort of unnoticed his arrogance. There came may 2008, They broke their promise, project launch behind schedule indefinitely. The Concorde website turned into frequently got up to date with rate and launch date. The price reached 550/- in their internet site, the release date additionally moved to December 2008.We bored stiff and gave cancellation request. It turned into in settlement that we will cancel after 6 months if Concorde fails to get approvals. Now one extra ready commenced, there is no response from Concorde, we referred to as Mr Narendra Babu. He very bluntly instructed they don’t have money, wait.! We went to office number of times this time he repeated identical also delivered even in case you visit court docket, nothing will occur due to the fact that we don’t have money. I was equipped to take land;they say "haven’t got approvals". I'm not positive if they received land. His tone and preference of phrases is such that you need to conquer him black and Blue or kill your self for coping with him. Meanwhile influential humans got their cash back, which I got here to realize, so I put lot of pressure on them bringing up that motive. They presented me other permitted residences whose value is ridiculously high; also they need black money dealings. It dragged on, however accurate information is subsequently after 1 12 months of soreness, they paid my entire cash by way of December 2009.I am extraordinarily lucky. But I advice ebook a siteonly while you see they've approvals. Dont fall for pre-release offer. Even now June 2010, they are saying "haven’t got approvals". I realize there are many innocent people nevertheless making rounds. I cant recognize there are such a lot of chit-put corporations were given BIAAPA approvals and selling the websites close to worldwide Airport. These men couldn’t gets considering 4 years. I tell you those guys are extra corrupt than others, so don’t assume they're ready genuinely.

Showing: 21 - 40 Reviews on Concorde Group - Bangalore

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

Concorde Group, Bangalore Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search