Central Park, Gurgaon

Upcoming Projects : 0|Under Construction Projects : 5|Ready to Move Projects : 2
26% 2.21 21 Reviews Claim this business

Price On Request
₹54.07 L - ₹76.74 L
1,2 BHK Apartments

Reviews on Central Park, Gurgaon

Summary
Mar 03, 2022 11:51 PM Read

I have stayed in this beautiful project for three years: Tower 11 Unit 6A. I have listed down the following reviews based on my personal experience of Central Park Resorts. I thoroughly enjoyed my living and I feel it is a very well maintained project.

Project Details:

Central Park Resorts is located at Sector-48, Subhash Chowk, Gurgaon. The Project is spread over a sprawling lush green 47.5 acres. This project is a Ready-to-Move Ultra-Luxury, Highrise Apartment Project. Central Park Resorts offer 840 Luxury Apartments. The project offers a perfect blend of 2BHK, 3BHK, 4BHK Apartments and Penthouses popularly known as Sky Villas. The Project offers Semi Furnished and Luxury Specifications between the 2BHK, 3BHK, 4BHK Apartments and the Penthouses.

Phase-I:

Tower 10 till Tower 19 in Central Park Resorts offers 3BHK & 4BHK Apartments.

Phase-II:

Tower 20 till Tower 26 in Central Park Resorts offers 2BHK, 3BHK & 4BHK Apartments.

Tower Heights vary from 18 Floors till 20 Floors

Configuration:

2BHK Apartment

1255 Sq. Ft.

3BHK Apartment

2464 Sq. Ft.(Central Green Facing)

4BHK Apartment

3931 Sq. Ft.(Central Green Facing)

Location Highlight:

Kumar Manglam School

Amity International School

Convenience Store:

Daily Needs Shop, Taxi Stand, Petrol Pump
Aug 28, 2021 07:13 PM Read (via Mobile)

Critical: Professionalism, Responsiveness

Central Park is one of the biggest cheater...always gives wrong commitment to customer..never disclose customer important things..in my case subvention plan given wrong commitment that pament will pay by builder till possesion , possesion date commited yr july 2023 and they have contract with bank only till july 2021. Now CP giving option that they will pay loan interest EMI amout in customer bank account instead of giving directly to bank, now the things is how customer will manage Income tax slab if all transation will go thorough my account.

In 2020 they made big cheating in our agreement ..changed flat size without any notice and possesion date changed from July 2021 to July 2023.

When we went in Sohna court for agreement , we found some pages was replaced by CP where we made our sign and new pages added.They are big cheater.
Oct 30, 2019 06:30 PM Read (via Mobile)

They are such big cheaters. You guys cannot even imagined. I booked cerise floor on April 2017 when the project just launched. At that time there was an application form filled and initial payment of 15 L was taken from me. After six months they asked me to make remaining payment as 25 percent needs to paid. After making 25 percent payment. They called us in May 2018 and said that the builder buyer agreement needs to be done and please visit our office. Me and my dad went and they said that the basic selling price is now increased and hence now instead of paying them 5500 Rs per squarefeet as per the price mentioned in application form now we need to pay them 6500 rs squarefeet. And we we argued that this is cheating as when we payed 25 percent payment you guys did not informed us. They said it has come from RERA . Now my 35 lakhs is on stake and God knows when they will even start making the project. Please please please I am not a builder not a property dealer. I am like you who do a 9-5 job and runs a family. Please don't buy any of the project in flower valley . Your hard earner money will be fu$$ed up.

Central Park - Gurgaon
May 18, 2019 06:55 AM Read

The water supply at this place is bad and there is no car parking for everyone! The facilities and amenities that they provide are always overcrowded so it is not worth it at all!
May 15, 2019 06:59 AM Read

Do not book a house from this place because you will be crushed when your dreams of getting a beautiful house crash because they do not provide the amenities that they promise and they charge a huge maintenance fee.
May 14, 2019 10:06 PM Read

Public toilets are absent in the vicinity which leads to lack of hygiene and good health issues from the nearby areas. Emergency travel issues are not catered for tourists. This becomes a graving concern with regards to the builder's reputation.
May 14, 2019 12:05 AM Read

They are taking million of years to give us possession and the customer service does not bother to reply so do not waste your money on this project of theirs!
May 08, 2019 10:34 PM Read

Nobody takes care of the facilities here! There is no proper society! There is a plot for a swimming pool, but there is no water in it! There is no management that wants to take responsibility! This is horrible! We pay so much maintenance fees and this is what we get!
May 07, 2019 09:07 PM Read

The money spent here is not used properly and to get our unit registered is like mental tortue! We kept begging their customer service to do it but they never give us a proper reply! I am so frustrated! I invested in a wrong property and would not want anyone else to do so!
May 07, 2019 12:05 AM Read

Do not buy from this builder at any cost. They make false promises and take money from trusting buyers and fail to deliver even a single project. You will be naive to expect that you will get your hard earned money back and the interest rate that they promised in case the project got cancelled at the time of booking!
May 05, 2019 02:48 PM Read

The possession of this place took a lot of time and then the maintenance of the place is also quite high. Not a good property to invest your hard earned money!
Apr 30, 2019 02:36 PM Read

The land prices in the area have enormously increased to the level of not been able to cater to price range of basic needs that arise from people. Such land rates are not feasible. Many of the Properties are in high demand from NRI investors and as a result most of the inventory gets sold to such NRI investors.
Apr 29, 2019 05:40 AM Read

The maintenance charges of this building are really high and it is just not worth it! The amenities that they provide are also not in unison with the high fee!
Nov 27, 2018 11:25 AM Read

I recently booked a flat with Central Park Gurgaon in Flamingo Floors. Must say the smooth with which all the discussion, sight visiting, explanation of all the amenities went was commendable.

I have never seen a real estate property builder be so open and frank while showing and discussing about everything irrespective of anything. Thanks Central Park, looking for to start my life in a beautiful flat with such varied amenities.:)
Nov 26, 2018 11:55 AM Read

Got the chance to visit the site for my dream home found in NCR as central park delivering the awesome property in green and clean environment near Sohna its central park flower valley. Contacted the concern person the staff is very helpful. Nice experience with central park.
Jun 05, 2018 10:06 PM Read (via Mobile)

Kaswan, the head of maintenance is the worst! There is a dead rat lying behind the wooden cabinets and it's stinking so bad but he and his team wouldn't budge and keep making excuses! They say they will fix it in the morning! Extremely poor construction - holes in corners you can't see and which leave room for rats and lizards to flourish! Extremely irresponsible maintenance team! No access to any of the top management team members and no escalation mechanism what so ever!

Cheaters!

Highly unprofessional and rude staff - true for most of them although there are a few nice folks. Fall way below expectation and charge extremely high rent. this is for Central Park resorts 2.
May 15, 2017 09:48 PM Read

Central park one delivered many years before now Central Park 2 located on main subhash choke, Sohna road is one of the most prime locations in Gurgaon. hardly 3 Km away from Rajiv choke and Honda choke and also surrounded by all commercials i.e retail, business parks and IT companies. Construction quality is better then most of all much known builders. Project delivery on time and maintaining it very well.
Jan 15, 2017 12:39 PM Read

Hi guys,

as I already told you I work in real estate also with some major client so now today I told you about central park developed by shweta deveveloper,

Shweta builder is new in gurgaon comparison to other builder like dlf, unitech and others but really now a days it comes under top 5 builder .specially after delivered its central park 2 the resort project

really it is amazing project its central park 21 acre and density is too much low,

there is no traffic sound its basement is too good, its construction quality, it is a luxury project also so costly but in res-session market its price did not down and its market is going continue,

I prefer its townhouse .
Dec 13, 2010 02:09 PM Read

Please see https://centralpark2gurgaon.blogspot.com/

After 6 years of being launched, only 6 out of 25 towers are complete. In those 6 towers, residents are not accepting flats due to faults. On top of that, builder is overcharging a huge escalation amount. Builder has also not provided the promised second swimming pool, removed the club to rooftop of building and created an extra boundary wall to prevent access to central garden.

Many users have sold their apartments and there are no buyers of new ones.
Aug 17, 2017 10:55 AM Read

Recently, my cousins who stay at Central Park Resorts recommended me to buy a property at Central Park Flower Valley, the new project at Sohna Road. To be sure, I visited them at their Resort's flat and the vast spaces, widespread greenery, security, and facilities convinced me to consider Flower Valley. I even paved a visit to the Flower Valley and have happily invested in a suite there. I keep visiting it to experience the amenities which can be used by the owner before moving in. I probably can't thank my cousins enough for this amazing recommendation and I can't wait to shift into my new home.

Showing: 1 - 20 Reviews on Central Park - Gurgaon

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

Central Park, Gurgaon Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search