40% 2.4 55 Reviews Claim this business

About Us

Location

600, 1st Floor, Opposite M K Retail Shop, C Block, AECS Layout, Bangalore 560037, KA

Reviews on CMRS Group

Summary
Apr 26, 2018 04:41 PM Read (via Mobile)

They are lovely makers gives awesome help to their clients. They constructed houses which has GOOD PARKING SYSTEM . The idea of the house is great. Their customers advantage is splendid. They outfits level with a package of features in it. With each one of the workplaces like swimming pool marker close at you and so forth. They take sensible esteem. I give 4 stars to this CMRS builders
Apr 25, 2018 01:20 PM Read (via Mobile)

Hi Friends. CMRS Builders are standout amongst other developers in Bangalore and in south India. They have stunning properties in Bangalore with sensible valuing, reasonable homes are additionally available. Value for cash. The flats are perfectly ventilated and spaces. The surroundings around the private structure is rich green and fixed with trees for making a nature cordial condition.
Apr 24, 2018 05:53 PM Read (via Mobile)

CMRS developers is one of the best and leading developers in bangalore compared to others. Recently I am purchased a flat in CMRS city, bangalore. They use good material for constructing buildings and feeling proud to stay in such a established apartments. very nice construction and maintance is superb. The surroundings around the residential structure is greenary and lined with trees for creating a nature friendly environment.

CMRS Group
Apr 24, 2018 04:59 PM Read (via Mobile)

Iam very happy to buy a flat from Cmrs. I visited cmrs group they are showing to buy Luxuries Houses and lavish modern ways to construct in CMRS group. The way they constructed the flat was very attractive and the interior scene is very much pleasant. Thanks to CMRS properties.
Apr 24, 2018 01:36 PM Read (via Mobile)

Hey all. CMRS engineers are truly outstanding and driving designers in Bangalore contrasted with others. I booked 2bhk flat in CMRS, Bangalore. Everything is decent in CMRS. They are utilizing present-day approach strategies for developing beautiful houses. CMRS individuals are a skill in settling the prerequisites of customers. Client administration and staff's cordiality are extremely good. What's more, these individuals have a fantastic relationship administration with customers.
Seems Okay
Jan 29, 2018 05:30 PM Read

I purchased a plot from wellness town near devanahalli. The entrance work completed and other development is going on. seems okay. The layout location is awesome for future development near North bangalore. a lot of amenities CMRS group is providing, but I don't know whether they will complete the project with in time as per the RERA guidelines.as of now okay. When We are investing our hard earned money with third party persons please be careful before taking a decision. cross check with all possible options.
Mar 02, 2017 07:18 PM Read

CMRS GROUP ARE THE SUPERB BUILDERS.THEY CONSTRUCTIONS ARE NICE AND WELL PLANNED.THEIR GIVES ALL THE FACILITIES OF PARKING AND OTHER FACILITIES.THEY MAKE THEIR CONSTRUCTIONS KEEPING IN MIND ALL THE REQUIREMENTS AND WILLS OF THE HUMAN BEINGS.THEIR COST IS NOT HIGHER WHEN COMPARE TO OTHER BUILDERS IN THE MARKET.THE STAFF BEHAVIOUR IS NICE AND POLITE THEY HAVE THEY OWN WAY OF HANDLING THE CUSTOMERS.THEY USED ALL THE ORIGINAL MATERIALS WHILE COMPLETING EVERY PROJECT.I RECOMMENT THIS BUILDERS TO EVEYONE ITS WORTH OF BUYING.THANKS.
Feb 13, 2017 04:36 PM Read

Just visited CMRS Courtyard at Varthur, like the courtyard concept, spacious row house, planning to book ASAP. talked to existing client on site, got a good responce. they are ready for modification. planning to book east facing with bigger garden ASAP.

Faisal and sales person was too polite. As they are planning to complete the project by June 2016. The pricing discussion is going on with management.

Thanks
Jan 31, 2017 04:41 PM Read

Hi all. I and my husband recently shifted to bangalore. We were living in a 2 bhk house that was on rent in kundalahalli area But the rent was too high for us. it was 21000 per month including maintenance. we were paying such huge amount and still not getting anything in return. so we started looking for new house which we could afford and which can be valued for money we were spending. we got to know about CMRS enterprise through internet. they have alredy completed 20 projects and have 14 ongoing projects including villas. we saw a few and loved sai flora apartments they have builded. they have cmrs builders office in AECS layout. we went there and staff is really very professional and co-operative. our main contact person was Mr. B.Kasaiah. he really helped us a lot for even loan management and other paperworks like registration and all. we personally really liked work of CMRS builders and will recommend it to others also.
Mar 19, 2015 05:15 PM Read

Their staff is very courteous and are helpful in completing the documentation process, after purchasing as well. When we had some issue with the bank loan, they sent one of their executive to get involved and complete the banking process, which helped us a lot.

With regards to the delay, tell me one builder that doesnt delay, as a buyer we should be cautious and estimate from the builders past record of completing the property and plan accordingly,

I have purchased one of their property, only after seeing their completed and current projects, I was satisfied and with that confidence only I went ahead and booked the flat, as a matter of fact 2 of my other friends also booked in the same project,

When buying a property we must be cautious and understanding as there are some things which are in our control and some not because of which things may not go in our favour, we cannot just blame the builder every time.

Ideally I would suggest you to look into some simple factors and judge it youself before buying a proeprty, at the end of the day its our lifetimes saving that are at stake.

I personally would give this builder a rating of 4 as they have improved a lot considering where they started.
Mar 09, 2015 11:49 AM Read

Recently I have booked row villa in CMRS Courtyard near varthur. It is an excellent property as I have  seen their is lot of opening space and good amenities as well. I think all units built with best vastu. I like pyramid vastu concept in the project where it pass cosmic energy to the house as a result house will be filled with positive energy and I like the backyard space given for gardening.

Over all I am satisfied with the service provided by them. Going forward  I am planning to book one more unit in Royal orchid as well. Thanks

Rajesh
Aug 07, 2014 06:21 PM Read

I Booked a flat in CMRS Mulberry mist last saturday with their independence day offer.Now availability is less, but I got a 2 BHK according to Vaastu.They are ready to do the internal changes which won't effect the elevation, they are flexible in that also.

I got to know that they will delay in the project, but I saw their completed projects, it is really impressive, any way I have 2 years time in my hand.Good luck guys if you are planning to buy flat.
Aug 06, 2014 05:24 PM Read

Moonstone luxurious apartment, A Royal Location for Work and Play. This is the pre-launch Apartment as per the BBMP approval plan.Kindly note, this is a premium luxury apartment, for selected few, to provide maximum accessibility for all the amenities.

Salient Features: : Moonstone will build a luxurious community for only 128 families with all modern amenities for luxurious living.All apartments come with green balconies and wooden flooring in master bedroom.All apartment come with smart home features with provision for advanced home automation conditioning(You can control lights, security, air conditioning, video door phone, curtains from your smart phone)

Advanced safety and security features to have Gas Leak Alerts, Common Area monitoring, automated doors etc.

Luxury Amenities: Swimming Pool, Club House, Children's Play Area, Cricket Pitch, Tennis Court, Badminton Court, Basket Ball Court, Skating Track, Jogging Track, Senior Citizen Park, Landscaped Gardens, Intercom Facility, Water Disposal, Power Back Up  & 24/7 Security.
Aug 06, 2014 04:03 PM Read

I bought a flat from CMRS in month of March at  HBR  layout( Oasis) . I am very happy with the services that have been provided to me. Rarely, builders handover  the property on time.

But as for as Oasis is concerned. Construction process is in full swing and I hope they will Handover the flat before Oct-14.

Showing: 41 - 54 Reviews on CMRS Group

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

CMRS Group Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search