Worst Builders and Cheaters
Review On CMRS Group

40% 1 55 Reviews Claim this business

Worst Builders and Cheaters
Nov 08, 2017 08:23 PM 9342 views
(Updated Jul 21, 2018 09:19 AM)

Product Implementation Rate:

I am having very bad experience with this Builder. I was looking for Apartment near whitefield in Dec 2016, when come across CMRS Moonstone. Liked the project since they were claiming that they will provide OC to this project. Paid an advance of Rs.2 Lakhs in Dec 2016 and taken the papers given it for legal advice. My advocate strongly advised not to go for this project since there were some major issue with the title of the land. Based on the advice I cancelled the booking and requested for refund of the advance amount.

I met their Sales person personally and handed over all the document given to me. After that my follow up story started. If I call Sales person he used to say Accounts will give the refund, If I call accounts either they will take the calls or they used to say I will come back. It took till April to figure out that the document and my request were never reached Accounts and the documents were with some people. Finally I got cheque in April that too with 3 months post dated cheque dated 25th July, 2017. Another shock waiting for me when I deposited the cheque in July and it returned with note "INSUFFICIENT FUND". I tried to speak to their CFO Venkat, he took couple of my calls and said he will look in to it and come back, which never happened. After some time he stopped taking my calls.

The staff claim that they do not have money to pay even salary and they are not received salary for last 2-3 months.

This company is full of cheaters and does not have any professionalism . Please do not go for any properties developed by this builders.

Please rate this review usefulnessRating Breakup

Very Useful (39%)