CMRS GROUP ARE FRAUDSTERS, DO NOT INVEST IN THIS..
Review On CMRS Group

40% 1 55 Reviews Claim this business

CMRS GROUP ARE FRAUDSTERS, DO NOT INVEST IN THIS..
Apr 19, 2019 08:25 AM 2871 views

Product Implementation Rate:

This is the worst builder you can find in whole of Bangalore. The brokers who show you the property is just the first stage of liers and cheaters. The bigger ones are sitting in the main Office.

They sell the same property to different people and I bet you will not find it because its just in the agreement between you and him until the property is registered which wont be registered until its complete and by then he would have sold it to 2 or 3 people. Now do not think that you will do a background check, I had done that but did not find anything.

I ended up investing in the CMRS courtyard property in Varthur, whitefield. Gave them advance of 25 lakhs in 2016, now its 3 years already neither the house has been provided nor the money is back, nor does he even bother responding to calls.

They had sold my property and many other properties in the Varthur Courtyard to multiple persons and this provoked the State Bank of India and LIC Housing Finance ltd to cancel my loan process.

The Builder came back to me saying they will cancel my booking with some future date of paying me back.

Till date neither they have responded to my emails nor my calls.

Had to file a case against still waiting for my case to have final judgement. They go by BRL ventures, which I knew only when I had to make a check.

DO NOT TRUST THESE BULLSHIT BUILDERS.THEY ARE THE BIGGEST FRAUD.

GIVING THAT 1 STAR SINCE GOOGLE WONT LET ME POST THE REVIEW WITH RATING, I WISH IT WOULD GIVING THAT 1 STAR SINCE GOOGLE WONT LET ME POST THE REVIEW WITH RATING, I WISH IT WOULD

Please rate this review usefulnessRating Breakup

Very Useful (39%)