Brick and Bolt, Bangalore

75% 3.7 260 Reviews Claim this business

Reviews on Brick and Bolt, Bangalore

Summary
Apr 18, 2021 03:53 PM Read (via Android App)

I suggest to all flat construct out in Bangalore East who are looking for a good apartment with good services, to buy a flat with Brick & Bolt. As I mentioned their services are a way better from day 1 to till now. Thanks to team for their prompt response in dealing with me wisely. They kept me engaged and explained each and everything clearly and they were very transparent. Im feeling happy that I became a part of Brick & Bolt family buying a house here.
Apr 18, 2021 02:17 PM Read

Hello Everyone - We appointed Brick& Bolt for construction of a House.They are great in home Construction

This company is very trustworthy, ethical values, dedicated, committed, Professional and Good quality work on time with 100% Customer satisfaction. They are very good at their work, they will understand your requirements and provide good design and solutions for your home.

Thank you, any help would be appreciated.
Apr 14, 2021 10:20 PM Read (via Mobile)

Amazing designs by this company!! Their team of designers spent a lot of time with us to understand our construction requirements and finally we got our dream home delivered to us. This has been a complete life changing experience for us. Brick & Bolt are the best construction company in bangalore.

Brick and Bolt - Bangalore
Apr 14, 2021 10:20 PM Read (via Mobile)

Brick & Bolt Homes is doing excellent work in the field of Building construction and interior Designing.

The interior designing In NCR regions is worth seeing and soothing to eyes. I really appreciate their endeviour to fulfill satisfaction to their users in reasonable time without any hassles. I further wish them a great success. Moreover I recommend that if any body wants to get his interior upgraded he must get it done from Brick & Bolt in shortest possible time with excellent quality with new ideas.
Apr 14, 2021 02:34 PM Read

We decided to build a dream home and approached various Companies but we were not satisfied anywhere. Luckily we approached Brick&Bolt and they were very professional & they clearly understood our requirements and provided various other solutions. I Suggest to consider Brick&Bolt before going anywhere.
Apr 14, 2021 01:28 PM Read

Full Home Renovation with kitchen & Bathroom . Good Professional designers, they brief you with all details with honesty and provide fair opinion as per our budget and requirement. They never hard sell their offerings. We got out home renovated and it turned out to be great. Definitely recommend Brick& Bolt for Renovation work
Apr 14, 2021 01:19 PM Read (via Mobile)

Excellent designs. Very thoroughly explained to a layman like me. Great team of designers who are very professional and help you with your needs and also suggest you some improvements, definitely they are the best construction company in bangalore
Apr 14, 2021 01:10 PM Read (via Mobile)

I found Brick & Bolt as the best construction company in bangalore, they are experts in creating beautiful designs and eco-friendly environmental structures, they provided me on time delivery and are budget friendly, my home is looking like a royal palace now, they maintain their integrity right from start to end. I would highly recommend to go with Brick& Bolt and belive they are the best construction company in bangalore
Apr 04, 2021 07:18 PM Read (via Mobile)

2 years ago I got in touch with brick and bolt .. Construction company.. In those days I was looking for a builder.... That are geniune and well experienced..... One of my friend told me about this one... I get there and got my expected builder...

Their experience comes forth .. And I got surprised..
Apr 04, 2021 06:45 PM Read (via Mobile)

Overall, my experience with Brick & Bolt is good. Due to my busy schedules, I am unable to look after my house construction. But since the project started with Brick & Bolt, I started receiving notification via SMS and email, this keeps me updated and makes easier to track my house construction. Thank You for your wonderful support.
Mar 28, 2021 04:57 PM Read (via Mobile)

I am a proud homeowner, built by Brick and Bolt at Banglore. I must say it's been a year and there had been no issue, . I was sceptical at first, but as they said there would be none and there are no issues.
Mar 28, 2021 04:47 PM Read

I contacted them a month ago for the construction work of my dream home, they did everything from layout, to approval from the authorities, the construction will start soon and hopefully, it turn out to be great, I have checked from the other homeowners, they use good quality material, also there is a guarantee of 1 year for any thing.
Mar 28, 2021 04:43 PM Read

Brick and Bolts is a reputed builder in Bangalore engaged in housing and property development. They believe in creating homes and not just producing houses and take up one project at a time, usually sell through referrals. They have established a solid track record and provide reasonably priced apartments of very good quality. The residents there are one big family.
Mar 25, 2021 01:05 PM Read (via Mobile)

We will always go for Brick&Bolt as it is worth your time and every penny.

Amazing journey and hassle free experience!

It takes one to know one.

Me and my family faced a lot of issues with local contractor and then we had to drop the idea and couldn't help yourselves in those dire times.

But then Brick and Bolt became the knight in shining armour

An
Mar 18, 2021 04:14 PM Read (via Mobile)

I am very happy with the kind of service Brick n Bolt has provided. I finally have my home really satisfied with the package and the quality of construction CRN 1677
Mar 18, 2021 03:11 PM Read (via Mobile)

I did the construction of my villa and was completed in December 2020. During last 3 months my house is full of cracks and the worst part is about their post service promises , which is completely zero.
Mar 17, 2021 10:58 AM Read (via Mobile)

Thank you Brick and Bolt for your support would recommend 100%.Best experience I have ever had. Super helpful..... ????
Mar 04, 2021 07:35 PM Read (via Mobile)

Absolute non professional, don't trust them, never communicate, not complete on time, if there was somthing less tha 1 star I would do that
Mar 03, 2021 05:54 PM Read

Brick&Bolt is the best construction services in bangalore. I got my dream house constructed within 6 month and I must say that the entire construction journey was amazing. From planning budgeting to execution, everything went smooth and got what we dreamed a year ago. Thanks team Brick&Bolt.
Feb 25, 2021 07:03 PM Read

I started construction in Dec 2019. The promise was to handover the Project by 6 Oct 2020. Today we are at end of Feb21 and still 40% of work remaining.

Contractor is delaying left right and centre and Project manager has no control over him. 3 Project managers changed and 7 to 8 site engineers since beginning of Project.

Project manager is not at all taking any responsibility of delays in Project. If now I'm deducting money as per penalty clause, contractor has stopped working at this stage of 60% construction stage and absconding from past 15 days. Both BnB and Contractor is not picking my calls and I'm struck. Contractor has left his labour at my site and there is lot of pending amount to be paid to labour. This labour is not working and simply staying in premises.

Need to take legal action now. But worst service and experience overall.

Showing: 141 - 160 Reviews on Brick and Bolt - Bangalore

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

Brick and Bolt, Bangalore Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search