Brick and Bolt, Bangalore

75% 3.71 260 Reviews Claim this business

Reviews on Brick and Bolt, Bangalore

Summary
Aug 05, 2021 08:27 PM Read (via Mobile)

Brick&Bolt team did a great job . All the trades did an excellent job. Any issues were responded to and fixed immediately. We are very happy with the finished product, and will use them again in the future.We would highly recommend working with the team Brick&Bolt. We are very happy with the end result and we are enjoying our new home. Thanks Brick&Bolt teamfor such an excellent work.
Aug 04, 2021 07:54 PM Read (via Mobile)

Their work quality is truly exceptional because they are the greatest in this industrythey stick to all agreement rules and complete job in a timely and professional manner. They did not charge excessive, fair costs, and the amount is set according to building material labor expenses.
Aug 04, 2021 07:48 PM Read (via Mobile)

We were quite involved with them. They strive for the highest quality while ensuring that projects are delivered in a timely manner. They're fantastic. They were constantly working to make our home the best it could be. Thank you so much for everything you've done to make my dream home a reality. I appreciated their assistance. We are really pleased with the final product and are enjoying our new residence. Thank you for your hard work, Brick&Bolt team.

Brick and Bolt - Bangalore
Aug 04, 2021 07:45 PM Read (via Mobile)

Aug 04, 2021 07:13 PM Read (via Mobile)

The project manager was easy to work with and there was good communication with the office staff. i did not know exactly what I wanted and they made useful suggestions. They designed the layouts and helped me select materials for the floor, ceiling, kitchen counters and bathrooms. what I got were clear goals, quality of work, management of workers, problem resolving and the overall progress of the project.would highy recommend them
Aug 04, 2021 07:08 PM Read (via Mobile)

They fulfilled on their promises, and their fees were not as exorbitant as some other builders'. They pay close attention to detail and provide excellent service, and their prices are reasonable since they employ high-quality materials such as brick and concrete. They're amazing.
Aug 03, 2021 07:47 PM Read (via Mobile)

Easy to use and find the right policy for my building & content insurance on the website. Extremely easy service at a affordable price.
Aug 03, 2021 07:33 PM Read (via Mobile)

They are quite professional in their approach to their work. I contacted them for kitchen renovation work, and I'm really pleased with the results. My kitchen now looks beautiful and amazing, thanks to the Brick & Bot team. I appreciate their hard work and professionalism.
Aug 03, 2021 07:25 PM Read (via Mobile)

We recently used Brick & Bolt service and we are very pleased with our purchase. We worked with them and get everything set for our build and he was great to work with. he answered all of our questions and gave us tips along the way as we are first time homeowners. I would recommend Brick & bolt to anyone looking to build in the future!
Aug 03, 2021 07:17 PM Read (via Mobile)

Want to say a big Thank to the entire Brick & Bolt staff for making my home making process so much easier! A special Thanks for your professionalism, excellent communication, and willingness to assist with linking me to the appropriate resources throughout this process! Loving my new home and community and definitely will be recommending friends and family!
Aug 03, 2021 07:16 PM Read (via Mobile)

My family's experience in working with Brick & Bolt has been a really enjoyable experience. Purchasing can be extremely challenging on its own, let alone during a pandemic. We feel that Team has really gone over and above to help keep us involved in the process via virtual meetings, group calls and lots of photos and emails. Thank you so much for putting our initial concerns
Aug 03, 2021 06:56 PM Read (via Mobile)

They have been quick and professional when answering our questions and have been available for help for anything we have needed! They have made our new home so beautiful . thanks to Brick & Bolt team
Aug 03, 2021 06:49 PM Read (via Mobile)

We had our completely remodeled, removed a load-bearing wall to open up the kitchen to the den. We also did a full remodel on our small master bathroom to create a big master bath with a small walk-in closet which we did not have before. Also our laundry room was moved to the hallway along with some change orders along the way. We are very happy with the end result and we are enjoying our new home.
Aug 03, 2021 06:46 PM Read (via Mobile)

The construction quality was excellent. They produce high-quality work and use high-quality materialsthey construct strong structures and carefully select each itemthey believe in qualityand so on. I worked withBrick & Bolt. Their team is exceptional. My housing project was done on time because theyworked on time.
Jul 22, 2021 08:55 AM Read (via Mobile)

Why has the Google reviews been removed? ??

This fake brokerage firm was almost exposed on Google with the customers reviews. But the customer reviews were all deleted.
Jul 21, 2021 01:23 PM Read

I've been a customer of BnB(CRN62626) since the beginning of the year 2021 and I found that they are much much better and trustworthy than many of the fraud builders in Bangalore. Despite the many online bad reviews, I decided to go with them after a lot of research and speaking with a bunch of BnB customers.

The best thing I like about them is their systematic approach to the construction process. Their site engineer makes regular site visits( I got a minimum of 2-3 calls from him every week) gives regular updates and ensures that the proper quality and quantity are maintained. The milestones are completed even before my expectations. They worked even during the recent lockdown and ensure that the project is ahead of the schedule.

People who are facing issues may be because of their contractor who was got assigned to their projects.One should do all due diligence to ensure that contractor getting assigned is proper, visit their previous projects with BnB, talk to the residents, etc.

In my case, the contractor Mr. Vivekananda is doing a really great job for me and I'm really happy about him.

Then BnB employees like Thomas, Ar. Vivek, Deepika, Pravin, Punith, Harshul, Rahul, etc. all have been a great help during the course of the project and I would really like to appreciate them all.

Another thing about the finance side of things, I was very much planning to make the milestone payments on the exact due dates as per the contract. But unfortunately, my bank loan got delayed due to various technical reasons but they were very tolerant about this for more than 2-3 weeks while they ensured my project is still on track.

After speaking about all the positive stuff, time to speak about the negative side of things. I found the administrative process is a bit laggy during the initial phase of the project that is right before the onboarding process and then once you are assigned with your team of projectlead and its members, it gets on track and moves on.

Then, not sure if my next point is negative or positive, they make delayed payments to thecontractor as compared to the total payments that a customer makes to BnB.

In some cases, it can be+ve when a contractor assigned is laggy with his work, and other times it could be a -ve.

I'm yet to complete the project, it is scheduled to finish towards the end of 2021, so if something more comes up, then I'll provide more updates.

To conclude, building a house is complicated stuff and things can go wrong at any time, it doesn't matter when or who does it. You should put all reasonable efforts from your end, always monitor your project and make personal sites visits as much as you could, because at the end of the day it is your project and you need to live with it for the years to come.

It is already writtenbig essay, I don't want to write more, anyone, who would like to discuss my project and my experience with BnB; you may email me with your phone number to devjiths@gmail.com and I'll give you a call back as soon as I can.
Jul 18, 2021 11:42 AM Read

Pathathic all Anonymous response are fake! Don't post fake review! Who will take the responsibility for the CRN10512, I was forced to take the handover without completing the work.? All the payment has been cleared on time on PM request without any pending.Shared the video and pics of the issues to PM via whatsapp, yet not fixed

All the reviews are fake reviews . I am one of the customer who is struggling now and no one even bother to fix ur issue .
Jul 17, 2021 12:32 PM Read (via Mobile)

They did an excellent job of describing their company and the process for remodelling our kitchen. They were able to take all of our kitchen concepts and turn them into reality. We didn't have to worry about all the problems you hear other people having to go through during a renovation because the staff was honest and helpful throughout the entire process. He was quick to react to emails, phone calls, and text messages
Jul 16, 2021 08:18 PM Read (via Mobile)

We had our home entirely rebuilt, including the removal of a load-bearing wall between the kitchen and the room. We also completely remodelled our modest master bathroom to create a larger master suite with a small walk-in closet, which we had previously. Our laundry room was also relocated to the hallway, as well as several other changes. We are really pleased with the final product and are enjoying our new residence.
Jul 13, 2021 09:58 AM Read (via Mobile)

One of the most gifted contractors I've ever had the pleasure of working with. The project went off without a hitch, was done on time, and I am completely satisfied with the outcome. Exceptional and smart individuals. The task's data collection and briefing were both successful. In order for employees to perform extraordinarily well, they must be motivated. It's a joy to collaborate with them.

Showing: 81 - 100 Reviews on Brick and Bolt - Bangalore

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

Brick and Bolt, Bangalore Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search