Brick and Bolt, Bangalore

75% 3.73 275 Reviews Claim this business

Reviews on Brick and Bolt, Bangalore

Summary
Jul 19, 2021 01:45 PM Read (via Mobile)

We spoke with Brick&Bolt team a few times before starting our house renovation project, and they thoroughly explained everything to us. They were extremely polite, and their staff is amazing. They completed the renovation work on time, and everything was exactly as we had hoped. Their service is great, and their prices are really affordable when compared to others.
Jul 16, 2021 09:11 PM Read (via Mobile)

Overall, we were quite pleased with every single person who worked in the kitchen! During the remodel, we had no complaints about any of the people who came into our home. We would strongly suggest Brick & Bolt for any future remodelling needs to our families and friends, and we would use them again in the future. Thanks to Brick & Bolt Construction and Remodeling for their hard work.
Jul 16, 2021 08:57 PM Read (via Mobile)

They've been prompt and professional in responding to our questions, and they've been accessible to assist us with everything we've needed! They have created such a lovely ambiance for us in our new home. Thanks to the Brick & Bolt team for their hard work.

37 They did an excellent job of describing their company and the process for remodelling our kitchen. They were able to take all of our kitchen concepts and turn them into reality. We didn't have to worry about all the problems you hear other people having to go through during a renovation because the staff was honest and helpful throughout the entire process. He was quick to react to emails, phone calls, and text messages

Brick and Bolt - Bangalore
Jul 16, 2021 08:21 PM Read (via Mobile)

Brick & Bolt team did an excellent work...Excellent outcomes! What was previously a filthy, mouldy, and unsightly bathroom now resembles a luxurious spa bathroom. Even after it's been up and running for a while, I'm still amazed by the transformation.
Amazing
Jul 14, 2021 08:56 PM Read (via Mobile)

I'd want to express my gratitude to the entire Brick & Bolt team for making the process of building my home so much easier! Thank you very much for your professionalism, outstanding communication, and willingness to help me find the things I needed during this process! I'm in love with my new house and neighbourhood, and I'll be suggesting it to my friends and family!
Good
Jul 14, 2021 08:55 PM Read (via Mobile)

We recently learned the material from Brick & Bolt and are quite pleased with it. We collaborated with them to get everything ready for our project, and he was a pleasure to work with. As first-time homeowners, he answered all of our inquiries and gave us advice along the process. I would recommend Brick & Bolt to anyone planning a future construction project!
Nice
Jul 14, 2021 08:53 PM Read (via Mobile)

Working with Brick & Bolt has been a fantastic experience for my entire family. Purchasing can be difficult enough on its own, let alone in the midst of a pandemic. We believe Team has gone above and beyond to keep us informed about the process through virtual meetings, group conversations, and numerous images and emails. Thank you so much for taking the time to discuss our initial concerns.
Excellent
Jul 14, 2021 08:52 PM Read (via Mobile)

I'm really looking forward to moving into my new place. Working with Brick & Bolt was a pleasure. They took the time to thoroughly explain everything and answer all of my queries. They put in a lot of effort to make things happen for me.
Good
Jul 14, 2021 08:51 PM Read (via Mobile)

Their team is incredible! They were patient, polite, and aware of my situation as a first-time home buyer, and they took the time to explain everything to me. They were quick to respond to any queries I had, and if they didn't know the answer, they would refer me to the appropriate person. Brick & Bolt is a company that I would suggest to everyone. especially if, like me, you're a first-time . It's been a great experience
Superb
Jul 13, 2021 10:42 AM Read (via Mobile)

Genuine assessment and high-quality work. You may construct another home for your living once in a blue moon, but do it in the most ideal approach possible. Strongly advised. For what it's worth, pleasant expert individuals. Huge in the industry They were constantly working to make our home the best it could be.
Jul 13, 2021 10:41 AM Read (via Mobile)

The Brick&Bolt group performed admirably. Every one of the exchangers put in a lot of effort. Any problems were quickly identified and resolved. We are pleased with the finished product and want to work with them again in the future. We strongly recommend collaborating with the Brick&Bolt collective. We are pleased with the finished outcome and are enjoying our new house. Thank you very much. Team Brick&Bolt
Good
Jul 06, 2021 07:00 PM Read (via Mobile)

All of the work and the people who did it were extremely competent and pleasant. They were meticulous about cleaning up after themselves. We are quite pleased with how our bathroom ended out. Our project manager was quite helpful, and I greatly appreciated his time and knowledge. The office personnel is quite pleasant. For all of your tasks, I will recommend Brick&Bolt
Jul 06, 2021 06:39 PM Read (via Mobile)

Our goal was to renovate our home's kitchen, guest bathroom, and flooring. This is the first time I've ever taken on a large renovation project. It was critical to have a contractor who was trustworthy, responsive, and completed high-quality work while staying within our budget. They worked fast and always cleaned up after themselves. The project was one-of-a-kind, and it completely transformed the space's appearance.
Jul 06, 2021 12:43 PM Read (via Mobile)

Overall, we had a fantastic time! Our makeover was delivered to us at a reasonable price, and the workmanship was great. Everyone we worked with was friendly, professional, and nice. Any little concerns that arose were immediately and accurately addressed. We would highly suggest Brick & Bolt and hope to work with them again on our next project.
Jul 06, 2021 12:41 PM Read (via Mobile)

The Brick&Bolt team did an excellent job. All of the trades performed a fantastic job. Any problems were quickly addressed and resolved. We are quite pleased with the final product and will work with them again in the future. Working with the Brick&Bolt crew is something we highly endorse. We are really pleased with the final product and are enjoying our new residence. Thank you for your hard work, Brick&Bolt team.
Jun 27, 2021 06:20 PM Read (via Mobile)

The assignment manager was not hard to work with and there was adequate correspondence with the work environment staff. I didn't know accurately what I required and they made supportive thoughts. They arranged the configurations and helped me with picking materials for the floor, rooftop, kitchen counters and bathrooms. what I got were clear targets, nature of work, the leaders of workers, issue settling and the overall progression of the project.would highy propose them
Very best
May 23, 2021 06:26 AM Read (via Mobile)

Brick&bolt is well organized , professional , ethical builder of high quality homes . After chasing for a worker for hire , I met brick&bolt group , they were truly agreeable had an obvious comprehension of what I was hoping to manage without much to and fro , and offered me a reprieve down quote for every part of the venture in a quick and Ideal design. The specialists that would go to the house nevercaused me to feel awkward or stressed , astonishing group superb work, incredible administration.
May 22, 2021 12:24 PM Read (via Mobile)

Project Head and team have been very professional and helpful throughout the entire process.They are outstanding people.the best project worker I worked with.The work went smooth, completed on schedule and I am completely happy with the result. Phenomenal and refined individuals. The social affair and brief of the undertaking was good. need to invigorate the staffs for doing a particularly fabulous work. Glad to interface with them . Totally solid and have qualified experts for various get-togethers. exceptionally recommened
Best
May 18, 2021 10:20 AM Read (via Mobile)

I hired Brick&Bolt to build an addition to my home. Although I contacted almost ten contractors I decided to go with Brick&Bolt, they just seemed to be most reliable for that job. project head and team shoved up on scheduled date of the project. They were great from start to finish of the project. There were some unexpected issues, nothing serious and they resolved everything easily. The project was finished ahead of scheduled and the quality is excellent. I will definitely work with them again, on some future projects!
May 16, 2021 07:06 AM Read (via Mobile)

The task administrator was not difficult to work with and there was acceptable correspondence with the workplace staff. I don't know precisely what I needed and they made helpful ideas. They planned the formats and assisted me with choosing materials for the floor, roof , kitchen , counters and restrooms. What I got were clear objectives , nature of works , the executive of labours, issue settling and the general advancement of the project. Would highly suggest them.

Showing: 241 - 260 Reviews on Brick and Bolt - Bangalore

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

Brick and Bolt, Bangalore Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search