Brick and Bolt, Bangalore

75% 3.75 298 Reviews Claim this business

Reviews on Brick and Bolt, Bangalore

Summary
Jul 05, 2022 09:01 PM Read (via Mobile)

By their work and techniques of operation, the BNB team proved to me their professionalism and team management. I adore how they operate; after discussing the location, they prepared the price and contract as soon as the deal was agreed upon. Since I've worked in construction and am familiar with good and terrible materials, they used very high-quality materials. service is outstanding.
Jul 05, 2022 08:59 PM Read (via Mobile)

They built superstructured walls and guaranteed that the evening out was done appropriately, which was an immense worry of mine, yet they played out a fantastic work. They added a great deal of material to the heaps to make the construction truly amazing, and I needed to fabricate a chain flight of stairs, which they did, and it ended up being delightful to such an extent that it added considerably more magnificence to within my structure.
Nice
Jun 23, 2022 06:45 PM Read (via Mobile)

One of the top leading companies in Bangalore, with quality construction and on-time delivery, and a simple and simple contracting process. Team management is excellent. genuinely recommended

Brick and Bolt - Bangalore
Very nice
Jun 21, 2022 12:10 PM Read (via Mobile)

Working on project with them has been a fantastic encounter. strongly suggested from my side . they Always finishes tasks in an opportune and proficient way. It was a delight to work with the group. They have an extraordinary group the board framework set up. I reached them for house remodel work, and the outcomes were fabulous. They did the undertaking on time as they expressed the time span on the agreement paper. I'm very satisfied with their work.
Jun 17, 2022 12:41 PM Read (via Mobile)

Till now, the smartest firm, their working techniques and payment transparency are very nice things about them, work was completed on time, materials were of good quality.... BNB is well in its high-quality work.
Jun 17, 2022 12:40 PM Read (via Mobile)

Project was finished on time, and I am extremely satisfied with the outcomes. People who are excellent and wise. Information assembling and instructions for the gig were both fruitful. Workers should be persuaded to convey uncommon outcomes. It's a joy to work with them.
Superb
Jun 08, 2022 04:58 PM Read (via Mobile)

BNB is highly recommended for its excellent construction quality and reasonable pricing.

Amazing work provider .

We are happy owners of our dream home worked by Team Brick&bolt.

They work professionally and provide high-quality work, so it's a worthwhile option.
Jun 08, 2022 04:54 PM Read (via Mobile)

It was a great to work with the BNB company. The staff and project manager were outstanding and extremely pleasant. These people make it simple to oversee your home building. Excellent customer service. I had no difficulties. Definitely better than a contractor. The team has a lot of professional experience. Excellent workmanship quality.. much appreciated
May 24, 2022 11:23 AM Read (via Mobile)

They provided outstanding service, using high quality materials, and complete work on time. They operated in a really systematic manner, which I liked the most. They signed the contract first then got to work on my project which they finished on schedule
May 24, 2022 11:17 AM Read (via Mobile)

One of the knowledgeable and trustworthy company. When it comes to work , they are fantastic, and their work and payments are both transparent. They did fantastic job on the house construction. Their services was fantastic
May 19, 2022 01:57 PM Read (via Mobile)

To the extent that I've seen, the process and work quality are amazing. There were various issues because of the environmental elements, yet they actually figured out how to construct strong structure They used Verity of top notch materials that served to a strong structure. They charged me a truly reasonable expense for their services yet they performed amazing work, so it was definitely worth the money
May 19, 2022 12:10 PM Read

Very supportive Staff, They believe in quality work. Team work is outstanding, they deliver my project o time. Manager behavior is also humble. 100% transparency on my project
May 19, 2022 11:47 AM Read

STAR Rating, excellent project, very high quality work and always on time, They never compromise with quality, excellent customer service, Product implementation top class.
May 12, 2022 09:04 PM Read (via Mobile)

Amazing team the work went smooth, completed on schedule and I am completely happy with the result. i like Brick&Bolt work and Team is very experienced in their work. Excellent quality of construction.. really appriciated
May 12, 2022 09:01 PM Read (via Mobile)

The best people in the business... They created a wonderful interior for my new home. I am pleased to use their services. Working with the Brick&Bolt team was a pleasant experience. Their staff is polite and efficient.
Excellent
May 12, 2022 08:58 PM Read (via Mobile)

The staff is great help, the construction quality is excellent, and the job was completed on time, as stated in the contract papers. They developed new techniques and built a strong structure, and the work was excellent.
Excellent
May 04, 2022 12:50 PM Read (via Mobile)

This is a one-stop shop for all of your construction requirements.

The team's efforts are much appreciated. They were always focused on making the ideal home for us.

Bestest people in the industry .. they made my new home so beautiful, interior was good. happy to use their service
Apr 28, 2022 11:36 AM Read (via Mobile)

One of the best and most experienced people when it comes to making a home strong and beautiful. Materials are very reasonably priced, and they give all labourers with material workall you have to do is make payments and inspections to ensure that your property is being built properly, and the work they perform is incredible.
Apr 05, 2022 11:16 AM Read (via Mobile)

They used newtechnologies to construct an incredible structure. They designed a beautiful room with a glassed-in balcony. I was able to see how they built the construction step by step, and their method impressed me sufficiently that I decided to trust them. They paid attention to anything that wasn't quite right and fixed it. They did a fantastic job. They started and finished on time, and they constructed a high-quality home. I'm grateful to be able to use their services. My own experience has been positive. BNB People are reliable and provide exceptional customer service.
Good job
Apr 05, 2022 11:13 AM Read (via Mobile)

The contract procedure for the BNB team is simple, and it includes every single detail, so no one can claim that they haven't addressed anything or the pricing. I've witnessed the BNB staff in working. These individuals finished the work on schedule and to their standards, and the project was done quite well. We saw the house for the first time after it had been completed with all of the interior furnishings, paint, and other finishing touches, and it was just lovely. The interior design was very gorgeous. I was quite happy with the work, and they gave me with everything I needed. It took a bit longer since some inside materials were unavailable, but when it was finished, I was blown away by how lovely my home looked.

Showing: 201 - 220 Reviews on Brick and Bolt - Bangalore

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

Brick and Bolt, Bangalore Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search