Brick and Bolt, Bangalore

75% 3.73 275 Reviews Claim this business

Reviews on Brick and Bolt, Bangalore

Summary
Very nice
15 days ago Read (via Mobile)

Working on project with them has been a fantastic encounter. strongly suggested from my side . they Always finishes tasks in an opportune and proficient way. It was a delight to work with the group. They have an extraordinary group the board framework set up. I reached them for house remodel work, and the outcomes were fabulous. They did the undertaking on time as they expressed the time span on the agreement paper. I'm very satisfied with their work.
19 days ago Read (via Mobile)

Till now, the smartest firm, their working techniques and payment transparency are very nice things about them, work was completed on time, materials were of good quality.... BNB is well in its high-quality work.
19 days ago Read (via Mobile)

Project was finished on time, and I am extremely satisfied with the outcomes. People who are excellent and wise. Information assembling and instructions for the gig were both fruitful. Workers should be persuaded to convey uncommon outcomes. It's a joy to work with them.

Brick and Bolt - Bangalore
Superb
28 days ago Read (via Mobile)

BNB is highly recommended for its excellent construction quality and reasonable pricing.

Amazing work provider .

We are happy owners of our dream home worked by Team Brick&bolt.

They work professionally and provide high-quality work, so it's a worthwhile option.
28 days ago Read (via Mobile)

It was a great to work with the BNB company. The staff and project manager were outstanding and extremely pleasant. These people make it simple to oversee your home building. Excellent customer service. I had no difficulties. Definitely better than a contractor. The team has a lot of professional experience. Excellent workmanship quality.. much appreciated
May 24, 2022 11:23 AM Read (via Mobile)

They provided outstanding service, using high quality materials, and complete work on time. They operated in a really systematic manner, which I liked the most. They signed the contract first then got to work on my project which they finished on schedule
May 24, 2022 11:17 AM Read (via Mobile)

One of the knowledgeable and trustworthy company. When it comes to work , they are fantastic, and their work and payments are both transparent. They did fantastic job on the house construction. Their services was fantastic
May 19, 2022 01:57 PM Read (via Mobile)

To the extent that I've seen, the process and work quality are amazing. There were various issues because of the environmental elements, yet they actually figured out how to construct strong structure They used Verity of top notch materials that served to a strong structure. They charged me a truly reasonable expense for their services yet they performed amazing work, so it was definitely worth the money
May 19, 2022 12:10 PM Read

Very supportive Staff, They believe in quality work. Team work is outstanding, they deliver my project o time. Manager behavior is also humble. 100% transparency on my project
May 19, 2022 11:47 AM Read

STAR Rating, excellent project, very high quality work and always on time, They never compromise with quality, excellent customer service, Product implementation top class.
May 12, 2022 09:04 PM Read (via Mobile)

Amazing team the work went smooth, completed on schedule and I am completely happy with the result. i like Brick&Bolt work and Team is very experienced in their work. Excellent quality of construction.. really appriciated
May 12, 2022 09:01 PM Read (via Mobile)

The best people in the business... They created a wonderful interior for my new home. I am pleased to use their services. Working with the Brick&Bolt team was a pleasant experience. Their staff is polite and efficient.
Excellent
May 12, 2022 08:58 PM Read (via Mobile)

The staff is great help, the construction quality is excellent, and the job was completed on time, as stated in the contract papers. They developed new techniques and built a strong structure, and the work was excellent.
Excellent
May 04, 2022 12:50 PM Read (via Mobile)

This is a one-stop shop for all of your construction requirements.

The team's efforts are much appreciated. They were always focused on making the ideal home for us.

Bestest people in the industry .. they made my new home so beautiful, interior was good. happy to use their service
Apr 28, 2022 11:36 AM Read (via Mobile)

One of the best and most experienced people when it comes to making a home strong and beautiful. Materials are very reasonably priced, and they give all labourers with material workall you have to do is make payments and inspections to ensure that your property is being built properly, and the work they perform is incredible.
Apr 05, 2022 11:16 AM Read (via Mobile)

They used newtechnologies to construct an incredible structure. They designed a beautiful room with a glassed-in balcony. I was able to see how they built the construction step by step, and their method impressed me sufficiently that I decided to trust them. They paid attention to anything that wasn't quite right and fixed it. They did a fantastic job. They started and finished on time, and they constructed a high-quality home. I'm grateful to be able to use their services. My own experience has been positive. BNB People are reliable and provide exceptional customer service.
Good job
Apr 05, 2022 11:13 AM Read (via Mobile)

The contract procedure for the BNB team is simple, and it includes every single detail, so no one can claim that they haven't addressed anything or the pricing. I've witnessed the BNB staff in working. These individuals finished the work on schedule and to their standards, and the project was done quite well. We saw the house for the first time after it had been completed with all of the interior furnishings, paint, and other finishing touches, and it was just lovely. The interior design was very gorgeous. I was quite happy with the work, and they gave me with everything I needed. It took a bit longer since some inside materials were unavailable, but when it was finished, I was blown away by how lovely my home looked.
Nice
Mar 19, 2022 11:28 AM Read (via Mobile)

They turned a piece of land into a lovely home. BNB's team is really competent, and their work is exceptional. They provided me with everything I needed in one building, from construction to interior design. I'm happy with the service and the work. Before signing the contract agreement, I spoke with the BNB manager twice or multiple times. They checked everything in the contract before beginning work on my property. Their advice is helpful and helps in the improvement of things for me. They did a fantastic job on the exterior.
Good work
Mar 19, 2022 11:26 AM Read (via Mobile)

The BNB team is amazing. The job they perform is incredible, and their prices are quite fair. They offer material, labour, and completed work within a specified time frame, but the most important and beneficial aspect is that everything is included in the contract agreement. So no one can deny that they haven't discussed anything or the price. I've seen the BNB team perform. They were hired by one of my friends' families to undertake some renovation work, and the job was done extremely well. We went to their house for the first time in a long time, and it was absolutely stunning. The interior design was stunning. I was really impressed with the work, and when I inquired about the builders, I was informed that they were the BNB crew. After that, we hired them to construct my office. they did amazing work
Excellent
Mar 19, 2022 11:25 AM Read (via Mobile)

They didn't wasted any materials and did an excellent job all at once. Beams, piles, and stairs were all properly built, and I wanted to make a lovely roof with a fitted mirror in the entry of the house, and it was done perfectly and looks amazing, and it was a super cool concept to do so. In whatever they do, they are excellent and professional. They completed the project on time and meticulously prepared every detail to ensure the structure's strength and integrity. They used a number of techniques to make my home attractive and durable in many places. BNB has done an excellent job for me.

Showing: 181 - 200 Reviews on Brick and Bolt - Bangalore

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

Brick and Bolt, Bangalore Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search