BSNL Employees And Citizen House Building Co-Operative Society Ltd., Bangalore

77% 3.37 79 Reviews Claim this business

Reviews on BSNL Employees And Citizen House Building Co-Operative Society Ltd., Bangalore

Summary
Jul 29, 2021 05:19 PM Read

Visited their projects in Devanahalli. Seems like the area has got potential for future developments. We can easily expect good returns in 3 to 5 years. Looking forward to book a plot in their nirvana project
Jul 15, 2021 04:52 PM Read

We invested in Eco Nirvan because of the location. Its on the national highway and close to schools, colleges, DC office and KIADB area. My friends also visited the location and booked. For sure this road has good growth in future.
Jul 07, 2021 03:54 PM Read

Their projects are on new RingRoad and the Road construction work in going on in full fledge. The location of both the projects are very impressive, I feel its similar to the ORR construction in year 2000. Looking at the developments its definitely a kind of location which will fetch good returns in future. There are other Premium Projects on that road which are more that Rs3000/sft. Society Projects are good from price and flexibility point of view.

Good Investment!

BSNL Employees And Citizen House Building Co-Operative Society Ltd. - Bangalore
Jun 23, 2021 08:22 PM Read (via Mobile)

I got know about this project through one of my cousin who have already invested in thier other project. He asked me to visit once. I really liked location since on strr road facing.The area also has various education institutions in that sorroundings.
Jun 23, 2021 05:00 PM Read

Recently visited the location. Very potential location. The main road expansion is happening in front of our eyes. a very big university is also very near. its a good location to settle. This is the best time to invest as the price may increase once the road work gets fully completed.
Jun 11, 2021 06:03 PM Read

All of their projects are on NH and nice entrance to the layout. BSNL has delivered lot of sites across Karnataka and that gave me confidence to invest in their projects.
Jun 08, 2021 06:41 PM Read

Hi,

We visited projects of Eco Nirvana and Panorama a few months ago. Both the projects are in very Rich improving area, bcs close to BLR Airport and very close to Rural DC office as well as Gitam University and KIADB.

If invested its rich in future returns, so I suggest you can go for it.
Jun 07, 2021 08:36 PM Read

I HAVE VISITED VARIOUS PROJECT IN THAT AREA BUT THIS PROJECT SEEMS TO BE VERY GOOD IN TERMS OF LOCATION AND PRICING. IAM IMPRESSED WITHLOCATION SINCE IT IS ATTACHED 300FT RING ROAD AND VERY CLOSE TO DEVANAHALLI JUNCTION. BOOKED A PLOT MEASURING 40X60. HAPPY TO GET ASSOCIATED WITH THE SOCIETY
Jun 05, 2021 10:42 PM Read (via Mobile)

As per the new infrastructure, there are alot of eco friendly projects coming up around this project area . Even the project of BSNL housing society ie ECO Nirvana is also a eco green/friendly project.
Jun 04, 2021 07:21 PM Read

I HAVE ALREADY INVESTED IN THIER ECO 360 PROJECT AND LOOKING FORWARD TO BOOK 1 MORE IN ECO PANORAMA. I AM VERY IMPRESSED WITH PROJECT PROGRESS. THE SOCIETY GIVES ME REGULAR UPDATES WHENEVER THEY RECEIVE NOCs OR APPROVAL.

I HAVE ALSO ASKED MY FRIENDS TO HAVE A LOOK AT THIER PROJECTS
Jun 04, 2021 03:32 PM Read

Good service. customer care is provide good service. they will explain plan and rate which is good and which is bad everything will explain after that they wiill share documents and evything so that better service will get .
Jun 02, 2021 07:21 PM Read

ONE OF MY FRIEND WHO HAD INVESTED IN THIS SOCIETY ALREADY ASKED ME TO HAVE A VISIT TO THEIR PROJECTS. I AM IMPRESSED WITH THIER LOCATION AND THIER WAY OF APPROACH TO THE CUSTOMERS. BOOKED A 30X40 PLOT IN THIER PANORAMA PROJECT. HAPPY TO GET ASSOCIATED WITH THE SOCIETY
May 29, 2021 08:08 PM Read

FEW DAYS BACK I HAD VISITED NIRVANA PROJECT. I AM REALLY IMPRESSED WITH THE LOCATION. SINCE IT IS VERY CLOSE TO DC OFFICE. IT HAS VERY GOOD PUBLIC TRANSPORT FACILITIES. ALL THIER 3 PROJECTS IS ATTACHED TO STRR 300FT ROAD. LOOKING FORWARD TO BOOK A PLOT MEASURING30X50 IN NIRVANA.

AND I HAVE ALSO RECOMMENDED THIS PROJECT TO MY FRIENDS AND RELATIVES
May 29, 2021 07:41 PM Read

I invested in this project last year and I have been getting regular updates on the progress through mails and on whatsapp. I am satisfied with the development they are showing and keeping me posted on the status of project. Its a thumbs up from my side for the location, progress and of course the team.
May 29, 2021 07:10 PM Read

I've been to this project while exploring North Bangalore for investment purposes, what makes this project attractive is they have good customer service, quite progressive compared to other projects, importantly all the projects of this society are attached to STRR road.

Booked one site, so far no problem with the service, one good thing is seen appreciation with the price and happy about the investment.
May 29, 2021 06:23 PM Read

One of my relative gone thru this project a 2 months ago. He suggested me its genuine, but still I visited once they gave full information abt project as well near by project comparison and also I felt they have explained on improvements abt Eco 360 project. am quite impressive and felt genuine.

after lock-down am planning book Eco Nirvana site.
May 29, 2021 05:57 PM Read

I had visited the location before lock down and I felt the area has got enormous potential in near future. Its on Ring Road and close to other developments. I took complete information from the team. I booked 2400 sft and I have recommended this project to my friends circle.

One thing I like the most is this project is also close to Nandi Hills.
May 26, 2021 03:22 PM Read

I am impressed with the location and see good potential for growth, booked 1200 sft recently. close to all the developments in North Bangalore. It is the future Bangalore.
May 23, 2021 06:34 PM Read

I and my friends had visited 2 projects, locations is very good, they have also made an effort to show the surroundings. I had prior bought plots in mysore though they had taken time, these people have given all the details very well.
May 21, 2021 04:38 PM Read (via Mobile)

I visited the project site, it is very good location and it is near to Airport. It has good future and lot of developmental activities are happening around the project. It is adjacent to STRR.

Showing: 1 - 20 Reviews on BSNL Employees And Citizen House Building Co-Operative Society Ltd. - Bangalore

BSNL Employees And Citizen House Building Co-Operative Society Ltd. - Bangalore

Under Construction Projects
{{product.undercount}}
Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

BSNL Employees And Citizen House Building Co-Operative Society Ltd., Bangalore Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search