BS Buildtech, Greater Noida

Upcoming Projects : 0|Under Construction Projects : 1|Ready to Move Projects : 0
1% 1 4 Reviews Claim this business

Project By BS Buildtech, Greater Noida

Status
Under Construction
Sector 16, Greater Noida
₹27.93 L - ₹67.42 L
2,3,4 BHK Apartments

Reviews on BS Buildtech, Greater Noida

Summary
1 day ago Read (via Mobile)

I am Poonam Gupta. I had such a bitter experience with this builder. He is totally fraud and big time cheater.There are 2 directors in partnership Mr Abhishek Jaiswal and Mr Abhay both are sitting there just to befool people and making their money by cheating with their clients. They have NO commitments NO on-time delivery and NO loyalty for their customers. I had been badly betrayed by them and had been suffering since past 2 years with their highly disgusting and pathetic behaviour. They made me cry like a hell after taking my hard earned money and never given my BBA. I had put a case on them in Rera.Not only these owner but even their sales staff are also big time fraud. So I suggest you not to entertain them at all and save your precious money and invest at some good place.
Oct 10, 2021 01:31 AM Read (via Android App)

This project started in 2013.i booked two flats in 2014.and it has been 7 years and there is 0% progress.i am very depressed helpless and feel harassed.
Aug 24, 2021 04:47 PM Read (via Mobile)

The project Vaibhav Heritage is going on since 2013 with no date of completion.. What is the use of RERA if the buyers of flat are not getting possession after 8 long years.. fraud builder!

BS Vaibhav Heritage Height - Sector 16 - Greater Noida
May 26, 2021 02:43 AM Read

BS Buildtech is the most pathetic Builder . He has been developing this Vaibhav Heritage Height since 2013 and not able to complete it still after 7 yrs as well. He has a Gang of Goons sitting and harassing buyers . All Liers who are forcing buyers to pay in the tough times and not showing any progress in the project . They keep on Joinning hands from 3rd parties who are selling their flats with all miscommunication and all wrong means . I am also a victim of this group .I would appreciate if we can spread the same and help other not to get into their trap. There were Lot of Youtube Videos that they are into a process of using black money and few were caught Abhishek was one of them in the string operations too. I curse them from my broken heart and wish God will do the Justice for their Karma! They all should be send behind Bars .

Showing: 1 - 4 Reviews on BS Buildtech - Greater Noida

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

BS Buildtech, Greater Noida Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search