BBG India, Hyderabad

60% 3.13 101 Reviews Claim this business

Reviews on BBG India, Hyderabad

Summary
Mar 09, 2021 02:46 PM Read

Hello BBG Team,

Please provide proper maitaince.

'

The maintenance is not upto to the standard as initially they mentioned.

Please provide maintenance as per BBG standards.
Feb 21, 2021 11:27 AM Read (via Mobile)

Excellent place to invest , happy to invest in well established company like BBG, looking forward for more projects
Jan 26, 2021 11:58 AM Read

Recent experience of us,

Rates are higher than other ventures. Even other ventures also provide same kind of options. They will talk about a lot of stories but don't go with them. Firm to your choice.

Employees/Brokers are in a hurry to get booking from customer ASAP and they won't give breathing time. But be careful.

There is 50% deduction if customer wants to go back. They won't tell this to any customer. For example if you pay 5 lakhs and want to cancel allotment, they will keep 2.5 lakhs as cancellation. That is one of the worst policy(Very unethical and unfair policy).

If you want to cancel your allotment with a genuine reason, then their team starts telling stories which really irritates you. Because if customer ready to pay, they will do anything for you(No rules, its a cakewalk), And if customer have some problemand if you want to cancel your allotment then they won't help in any form and start revealing lot of rules which are only favorable to marketing team not even BBG. If you want to cancel and want 100% money back(with in 3 months) you need to go into market and find some one who can buy, Lots of headache involved. So you need to stop doing your job and join as a marketing team.

This is how they will treat you.

So before investing in BBG first ask them for all the negative rules and positive rules and enquire other ventures also. Take your time because they will call you like anything. Remember this is not only a good place there are others also. No hurry.

The good joke I really enjoyed is, before you invest their employees says sales are hot cakes, and if you want to cancel then real picture comes. My best advice is to take your own time and don't hurry to invest.

Currently I am facing issues, that is why I am writing my experience.

BBG India - Hyderabad
Dec 27, 2020 06:48 PM Read (via Mobile)

Truly Professional Dealer in BBG

I have visited LBNAGAR office and enquired about INVESTMENT PLOTS at Shadnagar.What he said in office he showed same in venture.As per my budget he showed me the project.he showed the documents of the project I have purchased 2 plots in Landmark-3 Phase-2

I thank My Friend G.Prashanth Reddy(9642774473) for supporting me in each & every step helped me in all aspects
Sep 20, 2020 01:56 PM Read (via Android App)

Prices from BBG are too high compared to the market prices in the surroundings area.

They are working for only NRI investors.
Sep 14, 2020 10:56 AM Read

Bought plot in grandneur venture, they didnt give layout copy from Gram panchayat. They only gave brochure.

Now for LRS when we are visiting office, they are not giving Gram panchayat layout copy.

The staff is rude and not repsonding, they are behaving as if they are doing a favour. The agent is not responding.

Looks like the plots doesnt have approval from Gram panchayat .

I feel cheated . Please verify with lawyer before buying.
Sep 05, 2020 01:06 PM Read

Purchased plot in year 2012. On that time I am not aware of lay out importance. Once I came to know from that time onward I am requesting them.

Now since last one week back visited their office no user. Later contacted bbg employee's and wrote several mails.

They are replying check with link documents. I am requesting them not available in link document book.

Still waiting for Lay Out.
Jun 11, 2020 10:49 AM Read

I am Very happy say this, I Purchased a site, BBG India is a very good Company and employees are all very friendly nature and BBG team is also response will be very quick. We are very happy that we Brought site developed and marketed by BBG. The Development work is done in the project and the Legalities are all well Maintained. I would highly Recommend BBG India
Feb 02, 2020 08:23 PM Read

If you need to invest in the land you really need to explain this all to me. How do you plan to get going with that? I do like your company but you also need to make something out of it anyway. How do you plan to explain this all. can we?
Jan 03, 2020 01:19 PM Read

I purchased land 1 year back in kohinoor landmark7, shadnagar. while selling they said they will do development and for that they would chnarge. when I visited I have seen some guys were drinking and seen bottles, damaged roads, I could not recognise my own plot as stones were gone.please do some development atleast so that we will sell with min profit
Dec 27, 2019 09:07 AM Read (via Mobile)

Hi everyone I'm from Hyderabad and new to this real estate and want to invest my money on plots and lands and went to BBG India so they guided me with patience and given me a land with best price. Thank you BBG India I will hire you again.
Dec 10, 2019 05:14 PM Read (via Mobile)

I have brought 2 plots at building blocks group. I am very much satisfied with their approach and response. Especially I would like to thanks customer relationship management team for rendering their support throughout the schedule.
Dec 10, 2019 05:05 PM Read (via Mobile)

As per my experience building blocks group guys and marketing agents are very professional in terms of their initial commitment and final delivery of the plots.Even quality of land and staff behavior is very good dealing with the customers.
Dec 06, 2019 10:57 AM Read

Very well satisfied with their support. our family is much impressed with their showcase of projects and at last we purchased a land in Shad Nagar. Registration is very hassle free and they made our work very easy in choosing and purchasing the land what we liked. Thanks to BBG.
Dec 05, 2019 02:34 PM Read (via Mobile)

Very transparent rates when you are having a plan to buy plots or invest in plots in hyderabad area. Today myself and my family are very happy for buying a plot in BBG. One of the best company for plotting investment in hyderabad. I highly recommend this company for all the residents of hyderabad
Dec 05, 2019 02:23 PM Read (via Mobile)

A very rich featured plotting investment portal for residential and commercial communities.Extremely Professional to say. The sales, support staff have been very friendly and proactively taking the issues and providing the solutions for the customers on time without any delay.
Dec 04, 2019 02:44 PM Read

I have been on property hunt for a long time now and iam very happy and witness to say that my dream has came true with the help of BBG Group . My 1st recommendation will always be BBG India, but if you don't find enough options out there you can always check out approach them personally where the employees are very customer friendly and customer satisfaction is their main motto.
Dec 04, 2019 02:10 PM Read (via Mobile)

Very Transparent Plots at very affordable prices.Its a very professional plotting investment and development company in Hyderabad and Vizagnagaram offering plots at very cheaper rates. Every common man dream comes true with Building Blocks Group.
Sep 29, 2019 12:36 AM Read (via Mobile)

Can you show me one company coming on this month.

U r taking 51k money not giving documents to bank People.

If any one purchase the land please don't pay any Money in advance.
Sep 14, 2019 10:20 AM Read (via Mobile)

I cannot think of one complaint! From the beginning, they are professional, very detailed and clear about timing and cost. All the work was completed on-time or early I am very satisfied with the results and would hire BBGindia again without hesitation.

Showing: 1 - 20 Reviews on BBG India - Hyderabad

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

BBG India, Hyderabad Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search