Assetz, Bangalore

About Us

Location

2/1, Embassy Icon Annexe, Infantry Road, Bangalore 560001, KA

Reviews on Assetz, Bangalore

Summary
Apr 26, 2021 07:59 PM Read

I have invested in tower D of 63 degree east project. The project is already delayed for more than 1.5 years now and there is no progress to show. We as group of investors have to maintain pressure on the builder, management to get things done otherwise think that your money is gone down the gutter. They are the most irresponsible people I have seen in my life. There are so many issues with the project

• No water in the borewells, and they are charging~3000 per family a month only for water from tankers.

• DG fumes are right in the balcony of the topmost towers, so never buy the flats on the lakeside of the project even if you are considering one. My recommendation is not to do it.

• The configuration keeps changing for outdoor and indoor specs.

• Even if your flat is ready, you will find n number of snags and fixing it will take ages again.

• Funny part is you will be charged for the delay even if Assetz delay the fixing of issues and they will consider flat ready from the day of first inspection

• No upfront communication from Assetz team once the deal is done. I was about to get the possession of the flat on March 2020 but there was no communication till end of March that there is a delay

• Karnataka RERA is a joke for them and they find a workaround on the guidelines set by them

I would strongly suggest not to put any money on this project.
Dec 16, 2020 07:40 PM Read

Highest disregard to their own agreement, very bad attitude, very arrogant and above all they won't allow you to see what you are buying, don't fall in to their trap.
Nov 08, 2020 02:26 PM Read (via Mobile)

One of best builder that has already involved in constructing Tech Parks in India and other countries ..A grade builder with great quality commitment

Assetz - Bangalore
Sep 12, 2020 04:33 PM Read (via Mobile)

Assetz being a grade A builder I have bought one flat and quickly I realised it was a mistake.

Few points:

• Project Phase-1 delayed by 1.5 years with no apologies

• CRM team is very inefficient, no ways to escalate you will be stuck if you have issues

• Communication is really bad, late payment charges will be applied and will be communicated at the time of registration. No reminders if you have missed a payment by mistake

• Pressure tactics while registration at registrar office: You will not be shared documents prior to review and you will forced to sign the terms and conditions at the time of registration

• Finished product, quality of work: This is the worst part, the finish work is not up to the mark, you can see visible cracks and broken floor and bathroom tiles, misaligned tiles, scratches on the door. On top of it team will not address most of the issues telling you it's in the error limit and denying to proof it if asked.

In nutshell they have good marketing but after sales to product quality is not even close to Grade A builder.
Jul 18, 2020 11:09 AM Read (via Mobile)

Don't buy this property , they looted my money , you should think 1000 times before buy assetz property, they say they are A grade builder, but just small amount of my hard earning they force me to loose my money, I would say don't go for this
Mar 14, 2020 02:22 PM Read

They are the exact people who are in real estate market utilizes the home requirements of a common man, mesmerizing by showcasing their model flats and name as foreign builders. Say atleast 1 project of them that they delivered on time? And without any shame they compare themself with sobha, brigade prestige etc etc. Think wisely and enquire properly about their past projects before u invest hard earned money to assetz. never listen to sales persons of assetz . All of them will be vanished in air once you pay the advance and finally u will left nowhere
Feb 15, 2020 04:02 PM Read (via Mobile)

I have paid 80% of the Agreement price, in Assetz 63 degree east. Till this amount is extracted from me the construction progress was as planned. All of a sudden they stopped any work. It has already been more than 10 months since I received the last PRL. Both tower C and D have been delayed by more than 1 year because of vague and unusual reasons. They claim them Selves to be grade A builder, but not in action. Very poor quality construction. Very painful in paying both pre-emi and rent, and dark about when would the possession is possible. Please don't put your hard earned money, it will be stolen to some other account.
Jan 12, 2020 10:39 AM Read (via Mobile)

One of Best residential project-Assetz 63 degree east at prime location. Construction quality is very good.
Nov 03, 2019 04:21 PM Read (via Mobile)

It's best project in Bangalore. Awesome amenities and great project. Loved it. Good going.. Thank you Assetz.
Sep 14, 2019 02:03 PM Read

Assetz Marq 2.0 located in Whitefield is a great upcoming project by Assetz Group. Modern and comfortable homes are designed to integrate the younger generation’s style and requirements.

The venture meets RERA standards and BBMP approved.

This endeavor incorporates ultra-luxurious homes and large park area for the benefit of its residents. The ongoing residential estate boasts of luxurious 3 & 4 BHK apartments varying from 1366-2262 sqft. Check the details here: https://indiaestates.in/assetz-marq-whitefield-bangalore/
Mar 22, 2019 09:09 PM Read (via Mobile)

I wanted to take a look at the Assetz property before buying a house. Since this is my first home, I visited various different builders but this one stood out. Not oy did the sales team explain every single detail with utmost clarity, but also had answers to all my questions. And the property, my my! State of the art amenities and cutting edge style. I have made the payment and I can't wait to start living in there. Thank you, Assetz for giving me my dream home.
Mar 22, 2019 01:02 PM Read

I finally bought my dream house in Bangalore! Choosing Assetz was indeed the best decision I made as they provided me with the cosiest and comfortable house, that too within my budget. And I must say, the service provided by them was amazing. They were always ready to answer all my doubts and queries regarding the house. I would heartily recommend it to my friends and relatives. I am really happy!
Feb 23, 2019 10:21 AM Read

Recently, I bought my dream home at Assetz Marq. This is indeed one of the best decisions of my life. Great ambience and excellent infrastructure. The best part was they delivered all that they had promised during our site visit. Also, I was very happy with the way in which their customer service team handled the entire process.
Feb 22, 2019 12:06 PM Read

I've always been a fan of Assetz Property. Living in Bangalore, you can see the stark difference between other developers and Assetz. Their designs are unique and extremely premium. I will highly recommend Assetz Properties to anyone who asks. Not just their homes, but their customer service is impeccable as well.
Jan 23, 2019 10:07 AM Read (via Mobile)

I am an owner of apartment at ASSETZ LUMOS . The quality of infrastructure and facilities provided are far from promised.They just find ways to extract money from you.When we wanted to form associationthey want us to do it under societies act 1960 whereas act applicable is KAOA 1972. Apart from maintenance chargesthey started generating DG bills @ Rs83 per unit.Faulty ELCB, noisy lifts, below par maintenance.Now as we started asking for our rights they have come up with water bills of Rs 1100 per month per flat for last 1.5 years and asking us to cough up 10-20k per flat.No safety nets in a high rise building . Any no of complaining falls on deaf ears.They just pass on the blame game and no solution . For forming association onus of lies with builder they want residents to cough up Rs1000 per flat.They are not at as last transparent in their dealings . If we ask for audit reports of maintenance fees paid they refuse to disclose.AS AN OWNER ALL I CAN SAY KINDLY AVOID SUCH BUILDERS.Check for genuine reviews even on their other properties.DONT PUT YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY LIFETIME SAVINGS TO BUY THIS TROUBLE. AVOID AT ANY COST. They just find one or the other way to make money without any accountability
Dec 21, 2018 01:50 PM Read

I recently visited Assetz Marq - on their launch of Phase 2 in Whitefiled. I really liked the sample houses and all the amenities they are providing in this township. A bit on the pricey side - but I feel a flat at Marq would be worth the investment. Looking forward to views from fellow buyers as well.
Dec 09, 2018 10:16 PM Read (via Mobile)

I visited the Marq site with one of my friend who was hunting for properties around Whitefield area recently. Project seems to be very good interms of location and the price is also attractive. The concept & design is good too with lots of amenities offered.

Well constructed office space and helpful people around. Totally it's a good project for investment. Great job Assetz.
Nov 11, 2018 04:05 PM Read (via Mobile)

Wish they had 0 rating as well. Cheap and unprofessional behaviour by deputy manager Shibhu gowda.not fit for the role. I went to see the property of the Whitefield. Bad office structure. The song called deputy manager did not walk to walk for 5 mins and show the property Yb to a female client notes a potential client rather he sent a labour with her. The labour did not know which block what section and all and I was all alone with him at the secluded place. See the courtesy of the Deputy Manager Shibhu Gowda I call him as a man who has no what to say God knows. Some passer by saw I guess supervisor n he took me to other block and showed the house. I suggest my fellow Ppl not to but there property they are shitty n no safety.
Nov 08, 2018 06:27 PM Read

Very impressed with the result. The team is really great and helps with the service. The location is also very convenient and comfortable. Overall very happy with the experience.Would recommend this for sure. Amazing product. A dream home to get indeed
Nov 02, 2018 11:37 AM Read

Assetz gives good and quality homes at an affordable price range with lot of amenities. They promised us to give the home on time and they followed the same. I got my apartment on time with very short span of building time. Overall I am happy with Assetz.

Showing: 1 - 20 Reviews on Assetz - Bangalore

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

Assetz, Bangalore Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search