Amrapali, Noida

Upcoming Projects : 0|Under Construction Projects : 0|Ready to Move Projects : 1
17% 1.58 99 Reviews Claim this business

₹66.2 L - ₹1.5 Cr
2,3,4 BHK Apartments
Developer

Reviews on Amrapali, Noida

Summary
Jun 20, 2020 01:57 PM Read (via Android App)

Not good . Veru bad.we talked to them few years ago . They asked us money, we didnt gave , they blocked our number simply.
Dec 05, 2019 11:33 AM Read (via Android App)

Ali homes are located in great location where we get all types of services very easily but in the other hand they( amrapali)
Nov 02, 2019 05:53 PM Read (via iOS App)

Bad builder in noida, those who invest here is put him or herself in loss. every project of amrapali is under constructed. builder already in jail. case court is going on. never invest in amrapali. save your money. my real brother struggling for flat from last 7 years. still no update

Amrapali - Noida
Jul 31, 2018 01:40 PM Read (via Android App)

Hello friends, in these group my father invested money for house in 2009. But in 2013 they have clashes and return money to the buyers but after that they took extra money for building house but they did not built up and now they are announced as a cheater and there staff are also mannerless and customer service is very bad they do not help buyers and they took extra amount for house. They did not complete their projects
Dec 17, 2017 08:45 PM Read (via Android App)

We was regusterd our flat at amrapali group's golf home at noida and they promise to give us our flat in 2016. But they dosen't complate any promise and this is dec, 2017. Now they are saying for possession in 2019.

they were cheated us.they dont know any feeling of any customer that save every single rupee and purchase a dreem home but like this groups cheat to every aam aadmi. They has no emotions for us. They know only that how to fool a dimple person. They are doing only business for earn lot of amount, they has forget any difference between promise and budiness. Now, let see what happen in 2019.

In short.i am not satisfied to amrapati group.
Nov 29, 2017 11:13 AM Read

Friends, Today I am sharing my view or my true experineces with you all regards Amrapali . I have booked a flat at Amrapali Dream valley project in year 2013. It was purchased @ 35 Lacs of 1200 sqft flat, out of that 60% amount has been paid by me. Till dated no possession being offered by them . There are 34 towers in phase-1.

Till 2016 work was very slow progress, neither staff nor their Management was giving any answer for possession query. whenever I asked with their directors they assured sir it will be given within one year time.

Now in 2017 their MD Mr Anil sharma has totally closed all the offices or sITES_Company, now no work is under progress there. We are paying both Rent+ India bulls Loan EMI's.

What is our fault, now nobody is there to ask, things are same as it is as it was 2 years backs. We have lodged a police complaint against the builders but till dated no action being taken by them.

I am very much suffering due to paying of both things, my parents health are also not 0k. we have a dream trhat at once we will be shifted in our house, but all in vain . Now we are in very muich trouble & nobody is taking care of it includes the goverment.

Now there is no hope alive for us, we neither sell our flat nor can be shifted due to Plaster still not done. Nos ewer line, no plumbing line, No external development work being done.

Very untrusted, very fraud, very chor builder I would say.

Thanks
Nov 13, 2017 10:56 PM Read

Very bad construction. water seepage everywhere . maintenance staff is pathetic. electricity charges unjustified. maintenance charges illogical and un justified . not recommended to any buyer.

park area made like burfi-cut. greenery done is pathetic. plant once died never gets changed. tower entry from basement has flows . worst part is maintenance staff & their services.

their own brand glow sign board on top of marketing office is not LIT since months. admin staff informed several times. no action taken. 2 side boundary is flodded with severage water. N number of trespassing open areas at boundaries. 20-30 dogs also took shelter here and roam freely around. maintenance staff is almost deaf and dumb towards residents complaints.

Please don't think of buying .
Nov 02, 2017 03:28 PM Read

I never thought booking a flat in Amrapali Dream Valley 2 will turn out to be such a pathetic decision. Once they had a good reputation, but later they turned out as the worst builder in Delhi NCR. The promoters of this company are like fraudsters. I booked 1bhk flat at amrapali dream valley ii on jan, 2013. Till now paid 95% of total amount. Paying emi rs.16000 pm. Builder assured possession on aug, 2016. But project still unfinished, a lot of pending works to be done. Meanwhile builder stopped work at site. Only god knows whether flat will be delivered or not! Builder is supposed to pay penalties for delayed possession, but he never did it. I am in the verge of loosing all of money, paying burden of emi @ 15000/-pm and mental harassment as bonus. Govt is taking no action against builder, though they have collected hefty service charge on each installment.

I, as a buyer, now want justice. I want full refund with interest or immediate delivery of flat. Please lodge my complaint for legal proceedings against the builder for cheating the buyers like me, and for illegal money laundering and siphoning off our money to somewhere else with some ulterior motive of this builder amrapali group.
Aug 10, 2017 11:46 PM Read (via Android App)

Amrapali is very bad builders in noida he delivers in othes region but so worst condition in noida amrapali have somthing 12 project in noida 3 or 4 project he delivered but maintaince is not good and remains project under construction which delayed aprox 4 n 5 year so many client file a case against amrapali builder. Amrapali builder not have sufficiant finence for compliting their residentials project and their is no quality of construction and this builders don't worry about panic of endusers of flat I suggest u if hav flat in amrapali project pleas sell it soon
Jul 25, 2017 05:51 PM Read (via Mobile)

Even in case you purchase the flat company this grp have you ever idea how will you live in that flat as the protection of amrapali group sucks. I was very satisfied after shopping for a massive flat in amrapali royal but few days after my moving to this location I cam to recognize approximately the mindset of renovation branch.all the amrapali royal flats have water leakage problem thr preservation dept staff is bunch of fools who were picked up from avenue. No frame have any knowledge of thr respective move.You ask for chippie then a boy of a few 10-12 12 months will appear. Plumbers guys are themselves stressed thy cant resolve your problem in a single pass.all of the different depts are like this. I only never confronted hassle with electric dept but once more while the energy is going in indirapuram then our society is the remaining one whose generator will begin and u ought to watch for three-five mins for mild. I as a memeber of this privilege society urge lot many human beings who's making plans to shop for residence with amrapali organization to please look for higher options don’t waste your difficult earned cash in ths apartments. Please communicate with residents of amrapli inexperienced, amrapali royal, amrapali village about the troubles thy face.on everyday foundation .the control of amrapali will never aid the renovation of this residences as soon as thy r offered .although for 3 yrs it's miles nonetheless under them and we pay protection to them.pls do now not purchase from amrapali.we have already wasted our money.
Jul 25, 2017 01:40 PM Read (via Mobile)

Even if you purchase the flat firm this grp have you ever ever notion how can you live in that flat as the protection of amrapali organization sucks. I was very happy after shopping for a big flat in amrapali royal but few days after my moving to this place I cam to recognize approximately the mind-set of protection department.all of the amrapali royal flats have water leakage trouble thr upkeep dept staff is bunch of fools who had been picked up from street. No body have any expertise of thr respective circulate.

You ask for carpenter then a boy of some 10-12 12 months will seem. Plumbers guys are themselves pressured thy cant remedy your problem in a single go.all the different depts are like this. I most effective in no way confronted problem with electric powered dept but again whilst the electricity is going in indirapuram then our society is the closing one whose generator will begin and u must await three-5 minutes for light. I as a memeber of this privilege society urge lot many human beings who is making plans to shop for residence with amrapali organization to please look for higher options don’t waste your hard earned money in ths apartments. Please communicate with residents of amrapli green, amrapali royal, amrapali village about the problems thy face.on ordinary foundation.

The control of amrapali will never aid the maintenance of this apartments once thy r sold .although for three yrs it's miles still underneath them and we pay maintenance to them.pls do not buy from amrapali.we've got already wasted our cash.
Jul 16, 2017 05:20 PM Read (via Android App)

Hello guys we had a great experience in this amrapali noida we bought the 2bhk flat in amrapali noida and what we can say that it was our best decision to invest in this area they provided the on spot possesion and had a great experience in customer satisfaction they gave the best authenticated information to thier customers that can easily be trustable we had a great customer support untill we got our possesion the staff courtesy was excellent and co.operative that they guided you and help you to make your wise decision in market and not get duped in the property market.

So we had a great staff courtesy experience and not got duped by the help of their excellence and same as their product implementation rate is excellent within 4 month of period urgent possession they provide and that is why we suggest you this excellent amrapali noida so guys just have a look at this because our feedback is great for their excellence in value for money product thanks.
Jul 06, 2017 05:18 PM Read (via Mobile)

Worst choice to stay on rent.  Landlord will force you to pay rs 2000 in maintenance. But you won't even get basic things like regular garbage collection. Building smells of dead rats as housekeeping is always on strike because the poor people are not paid.

The gym.is full of mosquitoes and A.C. does.not. work. The builder did not have money to get swimming pool licence. There are no guards in towers. Main gate also does.not have guards at night. People have been hospitalized after being stuck in the lift for hours.

Better options are Supertech or Ajnara in that budget. Stay away from this and stay happy:)
Jul 02, 2017 02:59 AM Read

It's realy worst project.

Staff behave rude every time.

No security at all.

No service at all.

Electricity bill for 1 month 6000 rs for 1 bhk.

Rubbish.

Please don't invest.

It's fake project.

Think 100 times to invest.

I got key bit facing lot of issue, like security, water, electricity etc.

It's realy worst project.

Staff behave rude every time.

No security at all.

No service at all.

Electricity bill for 1 month 6000 rs for 1 bhk.

Rubbish.

Please don't invest.

It's fake project.

Think 100 times to invest.

I got key bit facing lot of issue, like security, water, electricity etc.
Jun 15, 2017 04:35 PM Read

The Builder is simply harassing its buyers every now and then.They have the worst customer service as most of the employees are leaving the company every now and then.The new employees are not aware of all the things and even don't know many things.The staff courtesy is the worst as compared to others.The Product Implementation rate is also Bad for this Builder.One should avoid this builder because they are simply enjoying with your hard earned money.
Jun 13, 2017 08:11 AM Read (via Android App)

Today I am gonna tell you guys about my experience of Amrpali Noida. My father had recently booked a flat there.

So the problems I suffered will be listed below.

1. The Amrapali is developing company, which turned renowned in a very short span of time. So booking a flat in this group is a bit risky.

2. The broker demanded for 4000 per sq. Feet. Which is a bit normal price in the NOida . So it was a bit convincing to book a flat there. But the services are not worth it for even 3000.

3. The location is quite horrifying there is nothing near to the location. Like hospital or schools, and I have heard that some of the murders have been reported there.

4. After giving the token money when we went there to see the progress of the building but that was a complete unsatisfaction. When we first saw the condition of the building versus the time we paid the visit was almost same.

So if you are planning to buy a flat in the noida then go for some completed building which is a bit safe for families.
Jun 07, 2017 12:11 AM Read (via Android App)

Dilivered on time, No extra charges and hidden costs. amrapali has make atmost effort in resilving our querries and made an ouatanding remark by prividing there esteem servixw at such an afgordable prices.

Our small family has lost the way to own our first home but amrapali has helped and convenced ua in achieving our dream
May 02, 2017 07:11 AM Read

THE AMRAPALI IN NOIDA IS AN AWESOME BUILDERS.THEY ARE THE GENUINUE BUILDERS.THEY COMPLETE THEY PROJECTS WITH HONESTY AND DIGNITY.THEY WORKS REALLY VERY HARD.THE MAIN IMPORTANT THING OF THIS BUILDERS IS THEY COMPLETE THEIR PROJECTS MY KEEPING IN MIND ALL THE WILL AND DESIRES OF THE HUMAN BEING.THEY GIVES ALL THE FACILITIES TO THE OWNERS OF THE FLATS.THEY CHARGES ARE AFFORTABLE AND GIVES GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE.THEY BEHAVIOUR IS NICE AND POLITE.TOTALLY THIS IS AWESOME BUILDERS AND I RECOMMENT THIS TO EVERYONE ITS WORTHY OF INVESTING.IT GIVES YOU FULL VALUE OF MONEY.
Apr 24, 2017 02:39 PM Read

Ammarpali started the Silicon city in 2010 and it is not near to completion in 2017.seller was demanding the the 4000 Rs / feet, which is least in the Centeral Noida so I visited this place on last weekend. It looks most of the investor had lost the hope on this project and every one want to resell his flat. I saw the flat, even though broker promised that once I pay the amount, flat will be ready in 45 days but I am wondering, how they will construct the Lift in 45 days:) . This tower suppose to have 2 lift and one lift work was not even started. I am not also very impressed with design too.

best part was that I met with an another broker. who was ready to sell another flat on 3800 rs/feet:)

My observation is we can get a flat on this city at the rate of Noida extension but it's very very risky .
Apr 12, 2017 11:55 PM Read

This is the worst developer I've ever seen. No timely completion of projects. they just be good at the time of receiving money but later they won't even bother to listen. Even the construction quality is poor and not up to the basics. I have been to a site(as I'm a civil engineer) and literally the block work is shaking. As they won't pay to their sub contractors on time they do a messy work. The only best part about this group is they have a huge land bank in prime locations and you can invest for future growth but now a days a lot better options are available in market and I literally don't prefer this developer as an engineer.

Showing: 1 - 20 Reviews on Amrapali - Noida

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

Amrapali, Noida Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search