Airwil Organic Smart City, Noida

17% 1.33 6 Reviews Claim this business

Reviews on Airwil Organic Smart City, Noida

Summary
Mar 16, 2021 11:52 AM Read (via Mobile)

Airwil is a cheat. not given BBA till date and giving excuses for not refunding money. Apparently legal action is only way out. The more the better
May 06, 2017 11:44 AM Read

First I invested in their 40/60 plan. I paid 40% and waited for the construction to start. After 1.5 year they sent one letter that this project has been delayed due to some unseen circumstances. Please reinvest in any other project. Then I asked him to cancel my booking then they told they will deduct 15% of total money, too disgusting.

After all I reinvested in assured return rentals. They given me 2 advanced dated cheques quarterly based. Their both cheques got bounced. In Current situation, they clearly denied to provide rental as well as cancellation saying we don't have money. Can You imagine how disgusting and shameless these people are.

Finally I have sent them legal notice, yet they have not responded. Further I am planning to proceed with court case.

Don't get in their trap. They treat you very well before booking and absolutely opposite after you pay all money.

I hope my review will help others not to face similar troubles and mental torture.

Thanks.
Feb 14, 2017 06:58 PM Read

Dear sir,

I have done a big mistake by investing with Airwil Organic Smart City, Now these builder is not responding to his terms and condition. At the time of investment they have assured for 12% assured return till offer of possession in 2015,  now they are just not agree to follow their promise.

Plz guide me how can I take my money back from this builder.My contact number is 9394656673

and my alternate Email ID is -guptankur@rediffmaili.com

I recommend other not to go for this cheap builder as he can not keep his promise.

Airwil Organic Smart City - Noida
Aug 16, 2016 03:12 PM Read

Don't invest anything with Airwil. Same as many other builders in Noida. Always invest with reputed builder even the cost is little high.

Pathetic experience with Airwil. Fraud statements which they themself contradict after few months. No clear and written communication for their promises and offers. Once you book your queries will not be responded at all. I do invested with Airwil in July, 15 and till date I have given 40% payment but there is no agreement or legal document provided by Airwil.

They keep me pushing for payment saying they have to undergo BBA but after the payment no dates for BBA. now they say they do not have property documents with them or layout is yet not approved. This is your precious money and you know better where you should invest.
Apr 05, 2016 11:43 AM Read

Hello friends today in this review, I will tell you about all the people going to a fraudulent company which I believe is not worth at all.About the company I will tell you about all the things as well as I will tell you my experience and the company also will tell you as well as you should not ever have any contract.

I am going to tell you my experience when I went the first time in the company by the company talked so good to me.Good hospitality and gave me water but I had the feeling that there is something wrong but later I came to know all.He welcomed me very well in the beginning and then they told me that in a few days we will start your job, your house will become very quickly and there you will be provided all facilities so I gave them things to learn and deal with them in advance, and given a few rupees.

He told me that your work will start soon and the day came time to start working that day, he said, today we can not do it just because we are very busy.He deferred to the people day by day and they have not started working yet.He deposited some money in the bank and has been taking an interest.People keep saying that this is the day to day work at this place today, today we have to work on this place.Our workers are sometimes similar ill live and work do not make many excuses.I once told him in anger that you do not work to get us our money back please so he refused to pay rupees because he had completed submit the rupees in the bank and I would say it's not there all the customer come in with everybody is the same.His work is started and after a long time and their money are not even, it is the whole fraud.

Finally, I would like to say to all of you that you do not contract any company or your work will stop and will not return your money too quickly.
Apr 04, 2016 04:04 PM Read

Launched initially in soft mode long back ago in Jan-2015.during booking salesperson told that it is going to officially launch within 2 months.

Later on demanded for balance payment to make the payment 40% so that  Builders buyers agreement (BBA) can be formed. After paying , it has been told that since the project is till in soft launch state BBA can't be executed . After Launching it will be done.

Finally project has been launched on 02nd Oct-15.. again when asked for BBA , it has been told that document is under printing stage, it will be completed by year end 2015. When contacted in Jan -16, it has been told that by JAn-16 it will be executed.

When contacted in Feb -16 , it has been told that it would take some more time. In the mean time they offered to execute MoU, which contains no detail, which is meaning less and telling that due to some problem it will take 2-3 months to execute BBA. It seems builder is not keen about his name and fame and hiding the facts with his honourable customers. From above one may conclude that this builder is not believable.

Showing: 1 - 6 Reviews on Airwil Organic Smart City - Noida

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

Airwil Organic Smart City, Noida Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search