Advaitha Ventures, Bangalore

Upcoming Projects : 0|Under Construction Projects : 1|Ready to Move Projects : 0
90% 4.5 20 Reviews Claim this business

Koramangala, Bangalore
₹2.05 Cr - ₹2.58 Cr
3,4 BHK Apartments

Reviews on Advaitha Ventures, Bangalore

Summary
few seconds ago Read

Aksha's apartments are very spacious. The balcony is a sight for your eyes to experience. It is located in close proximity to all modes of transport.
13 days ago Read

If you are looking to move to Bangalore, Aksha is one of the best. Situated in Koramangala, you have easy access to every place. It is good for investment reasons as places in Koramangala are always in high demand.
26 days ago Read

I was actually taken aback by Advaitha Aksha, in a good way. I had messaged them on Instagram and unlike the other builders, they actually responded. They asked for my number and got in touch with me. Every question I had, they had an even more detailed and elaborate answer which cleared my doubts.

Advaitha Aksha - Koramangala - Bangalore
Jun 22, 2022 06:14 PM Read

Aksha has excellent access to local schools, hospitals, markets, malls, and even nightlife. There isn't much to be dissatisfied about. Their customer service representatives are very understanding and always willing to assist you. I'm overjoyed to have my own space in such a fantastic location.
Jun 21, 2022 12:07 PM Read

Got infomation about them in their website. All I have to say is that it is high-end, luxury, and fashionable. I had previously reserved a spot. I must say I am really glad I stumbled upon their website while searching for my home.
Apr 25, 2022 11:39 AM Read

We are newly married couple. We were looking for our own place in Koramangala and stumbled upon Advaitha Aksha. Very posh, I must say. After visiting the place, I can tell that the price is totally justifiable. Very family-esque.
Mar 24, 2022 06:15 PM Read

Located at the heart of the city, access to great restaurants, street foods and all kinds of entertainment, I couldn't ask for more. Anybody looking to move in to Bangalore, I would suggest you to visit Advaitha Aksha, you wont be disappointed.
Jan 31, 2022 12:03 PM Read

Premium as it gets. First of all, I got to say that their customer service is very prompt and helpful. The view from the balcony is just amazing. City views yet expansive. You got to visit and see for yourself.
Jan 18, 2022 12:08 PM Read

I was surprised looking at the carpet area which is about 77% and the UDS which is about 42 percent. So if you're buying a 2000 sft apartment, you get a carpet of around 1500 and UDS would be 840 sft. Imagine owning 840 sft of landparcel in Koramangala! These are the only reasons I bought this apartment, looking forward to moving in next year.
Nov 22, 2021 01:30 PM Read

Really commendable job by Advaitha. Their first building project and they have really stood out. Their sales team is very professional and upfront. The whole experience of buying my first own apartment for myself and my wife was very special. Thank you, Advaitha.
Oct 25, 2021 03:29 PM Read

Today I paid a visit to Advaitha Aksha. The salespeople are extremely helpful and diligent. The project is considered to be one of the greatest in Koramangala. It appeals to me greatly. I will visit with my family again as I am now planning to buy it.
Oct 22, 2021 10:57 PM Read

I was looking for ready-to-move-in spacious apartments in Koramangala. When I visited Advaitha Aksha, I felt like I found my dream home. It has everything that my family and I were in search of. If you are looking for your 4BHK ready-to-move-in apartment, I would recommend visiting this site.
Sep 24, 2021 04:30 PM Read

Visited Advaitha Aksha a week back, truly a masterpiece. So far one of the phenomenon projects I have come across in Koramangala. The mind-blowing interiors and the new patterns all define the beauty of these apartments. Well, connectivity and it is surrounded with lush greenery this project is all set to change the face of luxury apartments in Bangalore.
Sep 20, 2021 05:25 PM Read

Advaitha Aksha is located in a prime location with a superb layout. The view from the apartment is beautiful. Very nice surroundings. Buildings are well maintained. Clean and with big roads and trees. Enough parking space and clubhouse with all kinds of luxury facilities.
May 12, 2022 12:58 PM Read

I am shifting to Advaitha Aksha in the 2nd quarter of 2022. It is ready to move in, I just need to get my things in order. It is centrally located with easy access & proximity to all means of transport and all requirements are well within reach. Couldn't have gotten a better place. The entertainment hubs are all nearby and that is the icing on the cake. Perfectly balanced.
Superb
Apr 29, 2022 12:13 PM Read

I really like the structure of the building and rooms as well as the rooms. The design for Aksha really impressed me. The kitchen area is just fantastic and its not at all cramped like most other places I saw. They have no common walls which is what sold it to me.
Mar 29, 2022 01:17 PM Read

Really impressed with the service of Advaitha Aksha. Always available to clear up your queries and they do not pester you with calls unlike some other real estate companies do. After such an amazing experience, you see the project and it's far more impressive than what you expected it to be. The views from the balcony are just WoW and the interior design is to marvel at. I couldn't be more happier moving into my new home. Thank you, Advaitha.
Dec 28, 2021 12:25 PM Read

Recently bought a 4BHK apartment at Advaitha Aksha. Amenities provided range from theme landscaped gardens and swimming pool to spa and clubhouse. Flat was aesthetically furnished and equipped with elegant, contemporary furniture. Really satisfied with the decision.
Dec 20, 2021 11:56 AM Read

Going to move in Advaitha Aksha by the end of this year. Really impressed with the magnificent and luxurious interior designing. The location of this place is what you call hot hub. What I love about this location is how well it is connected to all the major hubs in Bangalore. It has great connectivity to Electronic city, Whitefield, etc.
Nov 30, 2021 04:55 PM Read

I am shifting to Advaitha Aksha at the end of this year or the start of next year. It is ready to move in, I just need to get my things in order. It is centrally located with access & proximity to all means of transport and all requirements available within reach. Couldn't have gotten a better place. The pricing is the icing on the cake. Perfectly balanced.

Showing: 1 - 20 Reviews on Advaitha Ventures - Bangalore

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

Advaitha Ventures, Bangalore Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search