Abhyudaya Developers, Bangalore

About Us

Location

48, 1st Floor, 9th A Main, Indiranagar, 1st Stage, Bangalore 560038, KA

Reviews on Abhyudaya Developers, Bangalore

Summary
0 hrs 32 mins ago Read (via Mobile)

Layout is very close to Lake. 50yrs down the lane it'll probably be flooded if no proper storm water management is done.

Villages all sides.

Not an ideal place to build house as there are 3 factories nearby that make cement and cement mix. Very dusty at times.

And mandur garbage dump yard on one side. Currently it's dormant as I saw, but there's not a single soul on that road.
12 days ago Read (via iOS App)

Hi, can someone help with genuine comments on the ABD legacy, we visited the site and planning to invest. please let me know if legally it is all fine and DC converted, we will anyways check with the advocate but if someone has comments, please let me know. Thank you
Mar 17, 2022 12:51 PM Read

Hi

Myself Kamala Narasimha murthy, On 14th March 2022 got my plot registered from ABD GROUP in legacy Layout.

I Am a widow with 2 kids, in my earning as a school teacher I wanted to buy a site for my Kids.

Initially I booked, but my kids told me about negative reviews . Still I went ahead as I like the project very much . My relatives stay nearby, on the way to my hometown bagepalli.

My son was very reluctant that we should drop, so we went and met the lawyer, he told us the property title is clear. No cases .

Today I am very happy with my savings and having a plot registered.

Abhyudaya Developers - Bangalore
Aug 13, 2021 07:06 PM Read (via Mobile)

Dear All ,

Its Unauthorised Layout with zero approvals, if we buy we will suffer lifetime as how other buyers of ABD s plots , without legal water and legal electricity connection, please be aware of and kindly find the forgery details in Vijaya karnataka news paper, image attached , please go with documents not their words.
Feb 27, 2021 01:13 PM Read

I am planning to purchase an east facing 30-40(1200 sq ft) site in ABD Legacy or Starcity, Budigere. If anyone is selling, kindly reach out to me.
Jan 18, 2021 08:18 PM Read

Hello Readers,

We booked a plot in abd legacy phase 1 layout couple of days ago. Can anyone who already bought a plot here please tell us if the documents are clear title and free from legal issues? Can we go ahead with the agreement?Appreciate your feedback:) thanks
Dec 12, 2020 12:01 AM Read (via Mobile)

It's perfect decision for me to choose ABD GROUP they have very nice and affordable approved residential plots at good location in Bangalore. Their project have beautiful green space and connectivity to the most of the business hubs.

Excellent transparency and faith is maintained by the team while dealing with their customers. It is a trusted name for the past many years. Staff is very helpful and also patient in providing the details about their project. Looking forward to an awesome ownership experience at ABD GROUP
Aug 12, 2020 07:58 PM Read

Booked a plot in ABD downtown process was simple and got good support from team for getting loan approval
Jan 25, 2020 11:37 AM Read

Hi, we did registration in ABD downtown 1200 sq feet plot yesterday, till now its been satisfactory work from builder.

Documents verified from lawyer which looked clean,

If you are one of owner of abd downtown plot, you can ping me, we have createded a owner whatsapp group: 9550893677
May 20, 2018 12:48 AM Read

HI,

I am planning to buy plot in Starcity. It is near budigere road and jst 5 km from the main high way. Can I know if any legal issues with this project? Also can I trust this developer.

I have read many negative comments on this developer in the websites. hence request you to advise me.
Sep 21, 2016 03:31 PM Read

I, Mr.Syed Imran from Bangalore. I thought of giving my parents something as a gift. A land plot would be something great, I thought. I was looking for a spot or a location at the outskirts of the city or a bit away from the Central Business Districts but the place should be equipped with good infrastructures, I thought. The options I had in mind were Devanahalli Road, Bagalur, Budigere etc. I was looking plots for sale in Bangalore East that were low priced but it should have bright prospects.

Abhyudaya Developers was a company that I came across very recently and also came to know that they are selling land plots and layout lands at a very cheap price. I had doubt. I went to their offices Abhyudaya Developers. Among many other options and the land plots that I visited when the company showed all their land properties I came across Abhyudaya Starcity and selected it. What I saw was a land stretch of about Nine acres roughly and it was fenced. They said that they would lay roads and provide the basic facilities and would also provide all the basic amenities too. I agreed for it. and so I am writing a review in the section of Abhyudaya Reviews.

I also read most of Abhyudaya Layout Reviews and Complaints too on the internet. On an overall count it was fairly good except few of the comments. I did not believe all the negative comments that have been written because no one knows whether they are fake or Original Reviews. The company said they would give the possession in about ten months. I also talked with other customers and went through the feedbacks given by Abhyudaya customers and even contacted two of them who have bought plots there.

I would like other users and buyers or past customers to go with Abhyudaya Developers for good returns in the future.
Sep 19, 2016 05:51 PM Read

Abhyudaya Star City and Abhyudaya River Shine are the current running projects which are completely clear title; approved by the Banks(DHFL and LIC).I had a very happy experience with these Developers.

They are providing the best place at the bestest price.

Marketing staff are friendly and they answered all the queries .As promised they have provided the khata on time. I am confident that I have made the right choice.

Good projects in Bangalore with a decent track record.

Am openly providing satisfied registered customer name,mobile number with site no, so that anyone who has doubt can call up and speak to them(note - this is an effort made by the company to prove its not fake infact a prestigious upcoming builder)

Customer Name Mobile Number Site No

Sudhakar Reddy 9986920226 151

Jayasudha 9901237676 150

Jayakanth 9845706418 105

To respect the privacy am not sharing all customer details.

Before choosing a real estate company, I conducted a lot of research to see

who would be the best choice based on the investment they make into selling

the property(time and effort, not necessarily financially) and how they

promote their company. The Abhyudaya Developers is the best apart from

all real estate companies. Their social media presence was strong, and legally

100% cleared. I could tell they put a lot of work on their promises.
Oct 01, 2021 05:55 PM Read

Over all Nice quality construction, good location and patience to hear the customer requirements, proper documentations. Just thought of sharing my experience, if it could help others. Thank You!

Though the location is seems to be bit on Outskirt but it doesn't really matter as its on the Main road and walkable distance from good schools like Baldwin International.
Oct 01, 2021 05:47 PM Read

Very nice project in a developing area. Customer relationship is valued by builder. Upcoming locality, value for money. Good investment.
Oct 01, 2021 05:42 PM Read

Easily accessible from Whitefield, ITPL and KR puram. Liked the location and timeline for construction. Situated next to my daughter's school and close to my office in ITPL
Oct 01, 2021 05:36 PM Read

Purchased a site and happy

Good Place for investing ABD Legacy - Nice project on the prime location. legally very good title. first visit only, got impressed.
Sep 04, 2020 06:09 PM Read

I would like to thank ABD Group for their best projects that helps us to fulfill our dream to invest at a property in Bangalore. one can aimlessly trust on their plans and the amenities they provide are appreciable.

Showing: 1 - 17 Reviews on Abhyudaya Developers - Bangalore

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

Abhyudaya Developers, Bangalore Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search