ATZ Properties, Bangalore

68% 3.56 39 Reviews Claim this business

About Us

Location

12/1, 1st Floor, Infantry Road, Plain Street, Shivaji Nagar, Bangalore 560001, KA

Reviews on ATZ Properties, Bangalore

Summary
Mar 24, 2021 11:47 AM Read

I have booked a 2BHK Flat near manyata tech park in Bangalore. I am very much satisfied to get that property. Its very nice flat. I recommend to everyone to visit the ATZ properties
Mar 21, 2021 11:00 PM Read

One of the worst builder ever, no respect for the customer and never provide what he commits.

Do not provide proper information while dealing with the property, once the agreement is done ATZ team will try to extract whatever Keep finding ways to extract extra money from the customer.

Amenities in Sai Kalyan Ultima smart homes project are pending for a very long time i.e. 3 years and the builder is not thinking about this project and only concentrating on his other projects.

Suggestion: Do not believe in positive reviews present on google, they must be posted by their team members only. Talk to the people living in the apartment you will know the reality!
Sep 01, 2020 03:19 PM Read

ATZ properties are really good and have an expensive outlook. To be clear I am in a confusion totally whether to buy this property or not. before a couple of days, I visited ATZ properties really I am excited like anything because there is total satisfaction for me all the things were set up as they told on the website. its a best dream home for the families who would like to save their money and the property was located in the perfect location. very easy to get around with public transportation and walking distance to awesome shops, bars, and restaurants. the place is very clean and has everything you need. the apartment is very nice and comfortable. I like the professionalism in the ATZ properties dealers. it's a luxury apartment at the affordable prize the apartments are according to Vaastu. when I visited the apartment the greetings of the manager were humble and he gave all the details about the property and the material they are using was so good and all the documents were legally approved.

ATZ Properties - Bangalore
Aug 20, 2020 01:52 PM Read (via Mobile)

I purchased the flats in atz ultima. it is good and worth for money. As I am working in manyata tech park. It's is very comfortable to go for work. I loved the interior part of the flat it's awesome. Just I want to say it's luxurious flats in affordable price. If it could possible then I could have given 100 stars for it.
Aug 18, 2020 04:39 PM Read

It is one of the best Property service that we get in Bangalore. Excellent customer service, very responsible and understanding staff along with the manager and also the Project is very much Implemented on time. Thanks to the excellent staff and the management for their hospitality.
Jul 29, 2020 10:14 AM Read

This review is about the Atz ultima tech project. It looks very good and interesting one as it is near to manyata tech part gate no.5. The facilities these builders are providing are the best and also suitable for families. The amenities they were providing are swimming pool, Amphitheatre, Park, and many more, I wanted to cross-check these things when I saw in Google, and when I checked it I was really happy, and yes they are providing everything.

There are 5 towers and each tower consist of 13 floors, the tower outer part looks amazing, and the flats were spacious, the view from the window is mind-blowing, the flats has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, the interior parts of the flat were luxurious and I loved the design of the flat, most of the flats are north east facing. The configuration they are providing is 2, 3 BHK flats, and duplex penthouses. These penthouses are awesome and they are providing the luxurious flats. A home loan is also available for flats. I am totally happy with them, they provide the value for money. I bought a 2BHK flat in my budget at a prime location and I am so extremely happy about the budget.

The way they spoke with me and my father were very good and professional, and they took us for the project tour and it was amazing, the explanation they were giving and the interaction with these builders was good. They perfectly and purely focus on customer's comfort and ease. They assisted me to discover my dream home very beautifully, the team was just overwhelming. If I could give 100 stars for them for support and attention, I would love to give it, I am very happy with their behavior, so I took the time to write this review, My intension is just to express my feeling regarding the project.

The manager(Nitesh) of this company is one of the best Person you can approach. He will provide all the details and take you to the site tour. Some of the towers are still under construction. You can easily cross-check the materials they were using. I have checked it they were using quality one.

I saw many bad reviews but I wanted to confirm that one. So I visited the site. If you are going with the review I will suggest you visit the site first and then decide. Many people drop their idea by seeing reviews only. But with my experience, I would like to suggest you that you will not get this type of project in that budget which they were providing.

I have visited the other projects also like ATZ Estrella still it is under construction. this project is in varthur and this project is surrounded by schools and hospitals. This project is constructing as per earthquake resistance. here also they are providing the same amenities like garden and many more.

I had precise meet with ATZ properties Bangalore. perfectly and purely focused on the buyers comfort and ease. They assisted me to discover my dream home support and service from the team was just overwhemling. Happy with them.They provide value for money service.I bought 2 bhk flat in my budget at prime location.If I could give 100 stars for support and attention to detail. I definitely would. I purchased ATZ ultima were remarkable.I really mean this.They provided me a very good services with luxury apartments with all facilities in and around the apartment

If you are looking for ready to move then ultima is a good and perfect one or if you are looking under construction property then I suggest you go with ATZ Estrella.
Jul 23, 2020 05:01 PM Read

By seeing the reviews I dropped the plan but because of my husband, I visited the site. they approached us very well I asked them about the reviews and their approach they replied that they have worked on it and they are very serious about approaching the customer. and also I have visited the flats it's well built and the amenities they are providing are best suitable for a family. the flats are in Vastu and most of them are built in the north-east facing.
Oct 31, 2019 03:51 PM Read

Guys,

If you are planning to invest in Sai Kalyan Ultima through ATZ Builders, here is a genuine review through hands-on experience. I own a flat booked last year and probably the worse experience one can have.

Why the delay - I thought of writing but then ignored. But heard similar story like mine from other known buyers. So, thought this is high-time some one brings it to public. I at no point is saying don’t buy from them – just be double cautious!

About ATZ: The land-owner and his staff are probably the most unprofessional guys you would have ever met. Their policy is very straight-forward – Sales will lure you by offering low price for a flat. But the real trap is later given they will ask you for ‘n’ number of charges – and this will happen only between agreement and registration – meaning you are almost stuck with ur decision of buying now. So, better get clarity with each of them before making your final ‘YES’ –

• Frame charges – They will say that the glasses and frames for windows and balcony have been changed. This is additional and not part of agreement. So, pay something between 30k-50k for the same. Now, this should have been part of final pricing – but no choice. I paid and you must as well.

• Bribe for registration – Can ask you anything between 30k-50k. Before agreement, amount informed will be ‘small amount sir’ but never the exact figure. It will only be after agreement.

• Maintenance – The apartment is still in construction phase, but they will charge you maintenance@3/sq ft. while booking. Not even a single amenity is functional but pay this maintenance for 1 year in advance i.e.~41k. I paid and better enquire before buying.

• There can be some new head of expenses. So, better check, get in writing and mail for having written proof of final amount to be paid.

Now, about Sai Kalyan - Not the greatest of support. Very sluggish in client support and will try extracting in some charges including electricity, maintenance, security, cleaning and more. The door they have provided is of cheap quality but the brochure had clearly mentioned'teak wood'. So, be prepared for a rough phase for that as well.

I had to pay almost 1L additional for these uninformed additional charges.

If you are buying from Sales guy – be double-sure to check all this. He will never inform you on any of these charges, but only once the agreement gets done. In every meeting, you will hear of new charges.

What they can do – they will make your life miserable and have nightmare. Will stop registration. Or after registration, will not handover keys on condition of paying some other charges. If you think you can get legal opinion, no point – they are not even bothered of legal implications.

To conclude –

• if you are planning to buy flat from ATZ in Ultima – better check on these, get amounts in writing and then only say YES!

• if you are buying from Sai Kalyan Builder - ask him on all the charges beforehand.

Best of Luck. Hope this helps.
Jul 18, 2017 08:28 PM Read

ATZ Properties Best & affordable builder  in Bangalore I m happy to buy a home with ATZ Properties in Bangalore at my budget the construction is going on as I visited the site n verified all the documents and I m satisfied with ATZ Properties.

I suggest others to buy your dream home at ATZ Properties in Bangalore. Thank you for making my dream come true of purchasing home thank you very much ATZ Properties.
Mar 17, 2016 01:01 AM Read

Recently I had visited the construction place the apartment place is bbmp approved and have passed all legal documents. I personally have cross verified with the legal person who said it is worth to invest for an apartment from atz properties. So you want apartments from atz properties it is better you visit the construction place with the concerned person then you will realise that is it worth of investing or not. It is always good to cross verify by ourself before investing on any products, etc.,
Mar 15, 2016 07:53 PM Read

ATZ properties is a best place to buy a dream home at affordable price, the quality of construction is really good. ATZ Areva is a please where I was looking for my dream home thanks ATZ properties. they delayed the to hand over the apartment / Construction but to build a quality home it takes time sometime. there friends staff who is good at handling clients.

I was any angry on ATZ Properties and may many negative comments sorry for all tht. at last I m there at my dream home. once again thanks ATZ Properties.
Mar 10, 2016 11:10 AM Read

Please do not deal with ATZ properties, ask anyone in Amrutha grandeur who have purchased flats from ATZ property team all will complain about the rudeness and un-ethical means adopted by them to extort entire amount from the customers, even though the flat is not ready for occupation. As on 21st Agust 2013, the property has not got OC(Occupancy Certificate).

Same in the case of Dhamnagi Gladiola, I pitty those who purchased flats in Gladiola from them, they extorted the entire amount and did not hand over the property to the customers. Do not deal with people like Tony, Nitesh, Athique.
Apr 21, 2022 11:27 AM Read

“The best is ATZ Property! They were meticulous and professional, as well as a pleasure to work with. They kept us informed about available appointments and always informed us when a new one became available. They were straightforward and honest, with no gimmicks. We were fortunate to locate ATZ Properties after working with several other agents in the Bangalore area and being unhappy. ATZ Properties is a fantastic real estate company that specializes in both selling and buying homes. We couldn't afford a larger area since they always replied quickly and received the greatest price for our apartment.”
Aug 13, 2020 06:03 PM Read

I like the professionalism in the deal of our dream house. ATZ people are more co-operative and responsive. They helped us on the extended way like decorating and plumbing for small - small things. I am very thankful to these people for this generous support. Once again, thank you so much for arranging our dream house.
Feb 12, 2020 10:45 AM Read

They are very professional in the work. They provide the best deal in Bangalore for property also free site visits.
Feb 11, 2020 11:19 PM Read (via Mobile)

Good team as they provided me free site visit also the property is so good in terms of competitive price, property location, etc. so very soon I'll booking.
Sep 06, 2019 01:20 PM Read

I visited the site as one of my friend is planning to buy his dream home with ATZ properties. The project was good and the team also explained everything in detail about the project and also about the process. My friend booked his dream home and he is quite happy. I am also planning to book my dream home there.:)
Sep 06, 2019 12:54 PM Read

I purchased a flat in ATZ Properties Estrella Project, I booked it for 2 BHK, The Builder is genuine and the quality of the construction is very good, and the legal papers are all clear, I checked it with my legal Advisor, there is no problem in the documents, By Booking a house in Estrella My Dream come true, Finally I got my dream home,
Jun 08, 2018 05:24 AM Read (via Android App)

ATZ Properties is Good and Genuine Builders in Bangalore and they have an excellent Marketing and Sales team, There projects are awesome.

Showing: 21 - 39 Reviews on ATZ Properties - Bangalore

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

ATZ Properties, Bangalore Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search