ATZ Properties, Bangalore

67% 3.5 37 Reviews Claim this business

About Us

Location

12/1, 1st Floor, Infantry Road, Plain Street, Shivaji Nagar, Bangalore 560001, KA

Reviews on ATZ Properties, Bangalore

Summary
0 hrs 5 mins ago Read

ATZ Property was always willing to answer our queries and show us around the apartment whenever we needed it. We admire ATZ Properties even more now that they are our wonderful Neighbours and have become very good friends! I'd work with them again in a heartbeat.This made moving to Bangalore in less than three months a breeze. I've never worked with a better real estate firm. The agents and brokers were really professional, knowledgeable, and helpful. I would strongly suggest it.
9 days ago Read

When it comes to the employees, they have been a fantastic help, from the start with a flawless introduction to the present with any pressing problems we have had. They were honest and clear, with no frills. We were fortunate to find ATZ Properties after being dissatisfied with many other agencies in the Bangalore region. ATZ Properties is an excellent real estate firm that specializes in both selling and purchasing homes. We couldn't afford a bigger space because they always responded swiftly and got us the best deal on our apartment." Working with ATZ Properties is a delight since I've realized that he always puts his clients' best interests first, and you can trust him to handle every aspect, big or small.
13 days ago Read

“The best is ATZ Property! They were meticulous and professional, as well as a pleasure to work with. They kept us informed about available appointments and always informed us when a new one became available. They were straightforward and honest, with no gimmicks. We were fortunate to locate ATZ Properties after working with several other agents in the Bangalore area and being unhappy. ATZ Properties is a fantastic real estate company that specializes in both selling and buying homes. We couldn't afford a larger area since they always replied quickly and received the greatest price for our apartment.”

ATZ Properties - Bangalore
20 days ago Read

22 days ago Read

“ATZ Properties was quite helpful in locating an apartment for us in Bangalore. He was completely honest and forthright, and he was able to locate us with a fantastic apartment that was within our budget! They were always available to answer any of our queries and were incredibly communicative. Finding an apartment in Bangalore has never been easier thanks to ATZ Properties! From making the bid to working with the mortgage banker and the coop board, ATZ Properties explained everything in an easy-to-understand manner. This made moving to Bangalore in less than three months a breeze. I've never worked with a better real estate firm. The agents and brokers were really professional, knowledgeable, and helpful. I would strongly suggest it.”
25 days ago Read

Finding an apartment in Bangalore has never been easier thanks to ATZ Properties! From making the bid to working with the mortgage banker and the coop board, ATZ Properties explained everything in an easy-to-understand manner. This made moving to Bangalore in less than three months a breeze. I've never worked with a better real estate firm. The agents and brokers were really professional, knowledgeable, and helpful. I would strongly suggest it.” ATZ Property was always willing to answer our queries and show us around the apartment whenever we needed it. We admire ATZ Properties even more now that they are our wonderful Neighbours and have become very good friends! I'd work with them again in a heartbeat!”Finding an apartment in Bangalore has never been easier thanks to ATZ Properties! From making the bid to working with the mortgage banker and the coop board,
Apr 14, 2022 02:01 PM Read

“Wow! Making the process of purchasing a home so simple! I was new to property buying and had heard horror stories about bad brokers from friends and family. ATZ Property provided a professional and personal service. They never made me feel uncomfortable and always went out of their way to assist me! ATZ Property is a true pleasure to deal with. It's as if you have an "inner" friend who works for you. He or she is really concerned about his or her clients, as well as the town and neighborhood in which he or she resides. ATZ Property was always willing to answer our queries and show us around the apartment whenever we needed it. We admire ATZ Properties even more now that they are our wonderful Neighbours and have become very good friends! I'd work with them again in a heartbeat!”
Apr 12, 2022 01:16 PM Read

Apr 08, 2022 01:34 PM Read

ATZ Properties is by far the best realtor we've ever dealt with; his professionalism, attitude, attention to detail, reaction, and ability to close the deal were all outstanding. It's a pleasure to work with ATZ Properties because I've learned that he always puts his clients' best interests first, and you can trust him to take care of every detail, big or small, giving you fantastic peace of mind during any real estate transaction. My husband and I both listed two homes with him at the same time, and while one of them sold in a week, the other took five months to sell. He never faltered in his resolve to sell the house throughout those five months.
Apr 07, 2022 02:29 PM Read

I purchased my dream flat with the help of ATZ last year. I appreciate the way this company helped us. All the people all very humble. Thanks for the personal level of guiding me by Athique Sir. Due to his help, I was tension free and able to get my dream house along with all the facilities that I planned.
Apr 05, 2022 10:54 AM Read

Working with ATZ Properties is a fantastic experience. They are an excellent listener and negotiator who has a thorough understanding of the local markets. My husband and I both listed two properties with him at the same time, and while one was sold in a week, the other took five months. During those five months, he never wavered in his commitment to selling the house. They were as pushy and enthusiastic about selling the second home as he was about selling the first. Without a question, we would contact him right away if we had a future real estate transaction.
Mar 31, 2022 04:20 PM Read

I was sure after working with ATZ Properties to sell my house in 2013 that he was the last realtor I'd ever need. Since then, I've purchased two properties and sold one, and their expertise, professionalism, and superb instincts have continually led us to successful conclusions. It's a pleasure to work with ATZ Properties because I've discovered that he always puts his clients' best interests first, and you can trust that he'll take care of every detail, big or small, which gives you tremendous peace of mind during any real estate transaction.
Mar 29, 2022 12:56 PM Read

In the last 25 years, my wife and I have relocated six times. We've obviously dealt with a lot of realtors on both the purchasing and selling sides. ATZ Properties is by far the best realtor we've ever worked with; his professionalism, personality, attention to detail, response, and ability to finish the purchase were all exceptional! Do yourself a favor and employ ATZ Properties whether you are buying or selling a home!
Mar 26, 2022 12:33 PM Read

We owe a debt of gratitude to the entire ATZ property team for offering a more reliable and stable platform. We've been using it for the past three years and have found it to be the best fit for our needs, particularly in house renting. Due to clarity and repeated payment reminders via emails and SMS, the number of monthly defaulters has decreased. They also assisted us in conducting annual audits using data from the Report section.

When it comes to the staff, they have been a tremendous resource, assisting us from the beginning with a flawless introduction to the present with any pressing concerns we have had.
Mar 02, 2022 06:07 PM Read

I have bought property in Atz Estrella and I am crying from the day I bought the flat due to various reasons like worst construction, commitment are not followed, delayed in delivery of flat, etc

They will charge unnecessary amount like alteration charges and if you do not pay they will charge interest on it

There is no one whom you can speak to as(Nitish Jain) sales person and Atik(MD) they will pick up your call

Worst ever experience I have faced and on top of it they have employed marketing team for posting fake reviews on google so be aware of the scam
Jan 25, 2022 09:48 AM Read

The owner of this ATZ Property Atique Ahmed & his sales manager Nitesh Jain are big rowdy in Bangalore. Till you have not paid 90% of the agreement amount, they will speak with you very politely. After that, your life will get measurable. I purchased a flat from this builder and After the registration I waited for 1 year for my flat handover where as I was told, flat handover will happen just after registration . When I did the follow up for my flat handover, some goons from the builder side called me and threaten. it was my biggest mistake buying a flat from ATZ Property . Apart from this quality of the construction is 3rd class.

All the positive feedback you are seeing here are from ATZ employees. Please dont get trap with Nitesh Jain's word.
Nov 28, 2021 04:38 PM Read

I am writing this review to help the people who all are willing to buy a flat from this Fraud ATZ properties builder.

Please please don’t get trapped with this builder projects. I had extremely bad experiences buying a flat in the ATZ Platina Exotica project in Kengeri.Quality of construction and used materials for construction are very low quality .This builder never give you the flat in committed time. For me, after the registration of my flat, builder took 2 Yrs for handover . ATZ properties owner is Ateequ Ahmad. but, Just to fool the Hindus & North Indian buyers working in IT, Ateeque employed Nitesh Jain to deals with Hindu customers. Please don't trap with Jain surname of Nitesh and with his sweet words. Nitesh Jain is a baaaastard (sorry to use this word) and a big liar .He will talk to you and pick your call till you haven't paid the money, once you pay the money he will start showing his true colour.

literally, I lost my peace purchasing a flat from this Fraud ATZ properties builder
Nov 17, 2021 11:27 AM Read

Athique Ahmed is the owner this company. This is a fraud Builder with very very bad construction quality. don’t get trap with their false promises and brochure. Very unprofessional builder

I booked a flat in ATZ Rock View in 2014. I was told handover will start in 2015 but He delayed 2 yrs and I got the flat in 2017 with lots of follow up and request.

Within 1 year of handover, there are lots ofcracks developed on the walls of everyone's house.from last two years, due to the cracks on the roof/terrace, society top floor flats people are suffering in rain due to leakages.
Mar 24, 2021 11:47 AM Read

I have booked a 2BHK Flat near manyata tech park in Bangalore. I am very much satisfied to get that property. Its very nice flat. I recommend to everyone to visit the ATZ properties
Mar 21, 2021 11:00 PM Read

One of the worst builder ever, no respect for the customer and never provide what he commits.

Do not provide proper information while dealing with the property, once the agreement is done ATZ team will try to extract whatever Keep finding ways to extract extra money from the customer.

Amenities in Sai Kalyan Ultima smart homes project are pending for a very long time i.e. 3 years and the builder is not thinking about this project and only concentrating on his other projects.

Suggestion: Do not believe in positive reviews present on google, they must be posted by their team members only. Talk to the people living in the apartment you will know the reality!

Showing: 1 - 20 Reviews on ATZ Properties - Bangalore

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

ATZ Properties, Bangalore Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search