ABI Estates, Chennai

100% 4.86 7 Reviews Claim this business

About Us

Location

397, Old No 281, Anna Salai Precision Plaza, Near Anna Arivalayam, Teynampet, Chennai 600018, TN

Reviews on ABI Estates, Chennai

Summary
28 days ago Read (via Mobile)

ABI Estate Pvt Ltd is a perfect choice to buy a property. Legal document clear title.There service is best. Arranging Cab service to visit the property.i recommed to my every Friend and relative to make an investment at ABI.
28 days ago Read (via Mobile)

ABI Estate Pvt Ltd., Best Realestate in chennai.There all projects are in appreciation place.Price also affordable. Best Customer Service. I happy purchased the property with ABI Estate.Best Customer Service.
Apr 02, 2021 06:41 PM Read

I am from a Lower middle-class family uplifting in the economy with self difficulties. I thought of investing in a smaller portion and that too in Land which in turn will yield good returns in near future. When I started my journey in search of a plot in my budget, there are many realtors & promoters whom I met. When I am in search, my eyesight turned on ABI’s Newly launched Athivarathar site which is very near to NH road & just behind Ruby. But then I am not convinced as I always wanted to purchase a plot which has to be within walkable distance from Railway station with minimum budget. Challenging one right! But that was not for ABI to get me a suitable plot within 2 weeks timeframe. When I told my expectation to ABI’s representatives, the very next day I got a call from them and arranged a quick site visit for which they picked me @ my doorstep. In 20 mins drive, I along with Mr. Kumar sir (I would say that he became like a friend for me now) & Mr. Sathiyan sir reached the site in no time. We had a very friendly and open talk about the real estate market situation on the drive, they have shown me many News about the area, the government’s future plan, etc. The moment I reached the plot I heard a train honking sound followed by the visuals of a train which is passing by just 300 meters away from the site where I was standing! Awesome! When I asked for the available plots, I had left out only with few choices as the site was located in a hot place which is just 10 minutes walk from Singaperumal Kovil sub-urban railway station. Most of the sites were sold very quickly so I had to choose a plot immediately.

In No time, I enquired about the pricing and I got dropped back at my home leaving a note to them that I would need a week’s time to provide feedback to them! Then my research started. Went on a personal visit. enquired about my friends, people around that area, shop owners. I heard the same response -> IT IS FROM “ABI ESTATES” & THE PRICE IS VERY VIABLE! That was my eye-opener. All in surprise!, the representatives from Abi estates visited my home the very NEXT day morning. Since I have come across few experiences in the search of a prime plot, I enquired all my questions. hmm. The answer was very straightforward, open, convincing, and true to facts! I had a chance to meet Mr. Sathiyan sir (whom I respect a lot in my heart, not sure why?) and Mr. Venkat sir(who is very good at his speech and very professional) at this point in time. I got their individual contact numbers. Later, called up them separately. asked few questions but those are all the same questions! Everyone was pitch-perfect with their inputs, responses and gave the same answers. Shocking yeah? I am equally shocked as you to see such a team of people who are true to facts and in perfect pitch and sounding well to their jobs! We started our Negotiations! Crucial phase yeah?! But that’s not something which happened in my case! They were very accommodating and very reasonable when compared to the price of the recent buyers who bought the plots from ABI that I enquired with! Since I had to go with the Loan process, regardless of the bank representative, the above people from ABI cleared all my banking process queries and arranged a representative. Unfortunately, I had to choose the other bank for my loans. Happen to hear from the bank executive that the Representatives from ABI were very accommodating in providing all the required and legal documents for verification. Even I heard Mr. Kumar sir had to travel twice all the way from Teynampet to Guduvanchery bank for all the different sort of documents which the bank demanded from them. The bank could find NO deviation in any documents. Then I went on with my own legal verification. The first thing I heard from my very own lawyer who is a senior lawyer practicing at the high court is – ‘OH ABI?! THEN EVERYTHING WILL BE PUCCA AND PERFECT FROM THEM.’ After his 1 week of legal verification, his legal opinion said the same as he couldn’t find any legal issues as ALL the required documents to verify the legal was given in a single stretch from ABI and the documents were very CLEAR.

The registration process now began. I was told that ABI has its own HR team (Mr. Gowri Shankar sir) and Legal team(Bhavani madam) who look after things. I was contacted by HR and in parallel from the Legal team. I was asked to give a proofing on the document and requested to confirm for taking a token for registration date side by side. All were smooth. HR team told me that they will be arranging a pickup and drop for registration along with the pick up to my witnesses at their doorstep and drop. I was very much impressed and pleased by their people's responsibility! On the registration day, I was not asked even a single penny extra, all the documents, the filing was pitch-perfect. I just had to take a photo in the registrar’s office and had to sign in few documents. Kumar sir and Chandra Babu sir told “the registration is complete sir.” Mind-blowing isn’t it? and I was really shocked when compared with my few previous registration experiences which I had! Once the registration documents are ready, I received a follow-up from Mr. Murali sir before I could check with them! “Sir. Registered documents have arrived. Could you please honor us by visiting us at our office and meeting our Managing Director(MD) – Mr. Elango.” Within a week, I gave my availability to them and got a chance to meet the MD by person although I had a couple of conversations over the phone during the pricing time before. I am quite stunned to see his simplicity, elegance, the office ambiance, and to see that is located in a prime place and every employee greeted me and gave their warm smile while I was waiting in the Lobby. I never had a difference in my feeling as they made me very comfortable throughout the entire journey. Everyone was appealing, looking pleasant, and in professional attire all the time. In no time, I was handed over with the documents which are nicely documented in a file backed-up with butter papers (well documented I would say!) with a bag and a wall clock as a token of gratitude. Will any promoters do care about their customers after the registration is over? I really doubt and debate with you.

No further words I can enter here EXCEPT SAYING THAT I AM HEARTFELT IN ABI’S WONDERFUL & EXCELLENT SERVICE AND BECAME AN EVERLASTING CUSTOMER LOOKING TO BE A PART IN THEIR BUSINESS N SERVICE AND BECAME A PART OF THEIR FAMILY!

Good job, ABI’s team. I could feel your social and customer responsibility.

I WISH ALL THE VERY BEST in all their current and upcoming projects to be a GREAT GREAT SUCCESS!

ABI Estates - Chennai
Mar 13, 2021 04:13 PM Read (via Mobile)

ABI Estates Pvt Ltd.Giving best property inner city.There projects are in prime location very close to state highway, National Highway and close to Railway Station.ABI Projects are in fast developing area. Documents are title clear . We are very happy there service with responsible Price.
Oct 13, 2020 08:16 AM Read (via Mobile)

Admired about the best service all times. Happy that i have invested in Abi project. Always have a secured feeling.
Jul 05, 2020 01:31 PM Read

Iam the Customer of ABI Estate. Really they are servicing in Real Estate industrywith True Professional approach, good liasioning, flexible cusotmer service etc. They meet Customer satisfaction and middle class Home Buyers canvery much go with ABI estate projects without the fear of investing in Home whether Land or Readymade Flat or Seaparate House models. They will clear our doubts at any moment of ourassociation with them i.e without hesitation they are ready to meet customer's clarification at any point of time.

ABI Estate'sworking staff and most importantly Managing Directoris very muchCordial.

Thanks.

Murali, Chennai.
Jun 23, 2020 07:39 PM Read

I am a customer of ABI since 2005, ever since I moved to chennai. I have been working with ABI team management for long time. They are genuine in property selling with clear understanding of customer needs and provide the right choice to customer. They understand the customer requirement well and accordingly provide options / choices to their needs.

All their projects are of clear title, prime location and good resale value. Although their market price is slightly above the prevailing rate, it is worth paying the price as we never get into any legal hassle with their property.Secondly, whenever we need money they always help in selling the property in short time and help us in meeting our financial needs.

They groomed their sales people very well and all of them are trained well with soft approach in handing customers. They provide a good door to door service till the end and also extend it when ever we need their help.

I am in association with Mr Jagan for last 4-5 years and he has been very soft, flexible and dedicated in approaching me and always provided right kind of support.He is very humble in nature and provide all the needed support any time. Our family is totally attached with ABI team for long time and most of the team members are as good as close friends.

We alwaysrecommend ABI to any friends and relatives as they are lucky to our family as well.

Showing: 1 - 7 Reviews on ABI Estates - Chennai

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

ABI Estates, Chennai Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search