Fuel Consumption (kms/litre):

Jan 28, 2011 07:27 PM 13192 views

Fuel Consumption (kms/litre):

Handling and Control:

Looks:

I've booked a Yamaha YZF R15:) will be in my hand by Feb 2nd week 2011. Many ppl frighten me about maintenance and fuel consumption. I know it gives like 35-45 kmpl. Knowing everythin I booked maintenance and fuel consumption. I know it gives like 35-45 kmpl. Knowing everythin I booked

as I jus love the machine. But my friends say that it jus gives 25kmpl and it makes up lot of prob and needs our money a lot for maintenance. Is that true? and I have booked for black bike wit white vinyl.

I wanna know 1.HOW TO KEEP THE BIKE BODY SHINY2.HOW TO MAINTAIN MILEAGE ABOVE 40KMPL

3.WHAT BRAND FUEL CAN BE USED FOR BETTER PERFORMANCE, MAINTENANCE AND MILEAGE

4.CAN ANGEL EYE BE FITTED? - my friends say it takes more power and wont give power for engine performance.

5.IS IT GIVING

BETTER MILEAGE IN TRAFFIC?

im stayin in chennai. I jus wanna own this bike because of its performance and style. And the mileage is obvious for this machine. But il be pleasured if I get answers for my questions for good maintanance. So ppl pls kindly help me out. Im Proud that im gonna own this evil:) Gonna join R15 family in couple of weeks:) yeppeeeee! Pls help out.

Write a Review on Yamaha R15