Salary and Benefits

CEO Rating

+91-8880234455

Bangalore, India

1 Review

Car rental just a click away

May 09, 2012 06:07 PM 7648 views

Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

I recently visited Pondicherry, India with all my college friends! The plan was made instantaneously. We were worried how we will execute our plan in terms of transportation, as we were group of six and hence it was convenient for us to hire a private car rather than travelling by public transportation.

I was really surprised to know that my friend had hired a car online for our trip through taxiGUIDE.in , just like how we book bus tickets/air tickets online. They had secure payment gateway, the price was affordable, we had various options of cars and vendors to choose from. We received instant email and sms of booking confirmation with the break-up of all the charges & details of car and the driver.

What a brilliant concept!

Also the experience was really nice. The driver had arrived perfectly on time.

The car service was reliable, safe. The vehicle was clean, the driver knew both English and Hindi, and so there was no linguistic barrier. We were able to communicate well in terms of our expectations. The driver knew the roads to all the places we wanted to visit.

Whole service was handled professionally and that made our trip unforgettable.

I couldn’t control myself from sharing this wonderful experience. Thank you taxiGUIDE.in

Write a Review on Taxiguide.in