Home > Mobile and Internet > Mobile Operators > By Name > Tata Docomo Mobile Operator

• Tata Docomo Mobile Operator

Thank you Guest for your contribution.
Details submitted will be verified soon.
You will receive an email once your information is published.
Product:
Landmark:
Example: Near Pali Naka
Phone Number:
Example: +91-22-26058753    Add more phone numbers
Comment:
500 characters maximum
I agree to the Terms.

Tata docomo OMH service worst

By: | Jun 28, 2012 06:48 PM

I did a mistake to select Tata docomo as a CDMA service provider.

25 June 2012 I bought a CDMA OMH sim from a retailer after asking all the concern from customer care (Regarding Data Pack).

But Nothing work out.

I paid 50(sim cost)+46(1/2 paisa call rate plan) and was happy as it got activated within 2 hours.

I was able to make call & surf internet.

Real problem starts now.

26 th July :

Recharged with RS 119 .After some time I found my balance became zero raised complain #PBR12018483. Again recharged with RS 36.and activated Data pack of RS 5 to check whether its working on it(Did after consulting with customer care) but after some my balance became zero again raised complain #PNR2012018542 as I was not able to connect to internet

27th July : I made several call &chat to customer care but didnt get proper solution.they just told to wait till 28, it will be resolved

28th July: I got 2 call from chennai(guess as the no was 04466682300) for raised complain

Resolution :

for complain #PBR12018483 : As I have used 11mb of data without activating data plan, they have deducted (111+36).I thought ok its my mistake, so I lost it.

For complain #PNR2012018542 : they informed me that since its a OMH sim, i cant use basic data pack(Mobile Internet Plans for CIMO & Walky Customer). need to activate Mobile Internet Plans for CIMO HSIA Customer.I was ok with this resolution. But my question is , why didn't customer care informed me before when I had asked all this before.

Again I recharged with rs 112 & 103 and activated Data pack worth 100 as per resolution of complain #PNR2012018542 .I got confirmation msg saying data pack got activated, but I was not able to access it.(Time near to 3 PM) & I had remaining balance.

Raised complain # PNR2012020076 as I was not able to access.(Expected resolution date :02-Jul-2012) but my happiness didn't last long.After 3 hours near to 6 PM, again my balance became zero.This was really frustrating. Tried to call customer care by dialling 198 (as 121 was not working due to low balance), that guy put me hold & went some where. I was happy customer of tata docomo GSM, Port out from idea no : 9964 6 but frustrated completely with tata docomo cdma service no : 924129 *0

If you want omh service , dont ever go for Tata docomo.they are fraud & customer care is pathetic.However GSM you an take.

Thanks

Rajesh

Additional details about Tata Docomo Mobile Operator

Branch Visited: No Comment   |   Plan Name: 1/2 paisa   |   Plan Type: Prepaid

How Useful was this Review?