• Tata Card

Thank you Guest for your contribution.
Details submitted will be verified soon.
You will receive an email once your information is published.
Product:
Landmark:
Example: Near Pali Naka
Phone Number:
Example: +91-22-26058753    Add more phone numbers
Comment:
500 characters maximum
I agree to the Terms.

Tata card- usage statement without credit card....

By: | Aug 16, 2010 06:42 PM

Before applying for the card, please check with someone as to how much time it would take to contact the customer service of tata card and please practically try it. I can never reach these ppl, looks like there are only 2 ppl sitting in GE Chennai and attending all these calls....

In the first place, I didn't even want a credit card, the guy at Tata Croma in Phoenix mills mentioned that I would get a tata card which I can use anywhere in tata outlets to get points, I thought this was some sort of first citizen card (of shopper stop) or lifestyle card and agreed to apply. He just took my signature and said remaining formalities he would do.

Then I kept getting repeated calls from SBI in the pretext of verification which was surprising. Then I got a call from some guy saying my card has come and asking for convenient time to deliver it. I said I will call him next day and from then on he is not traceable and the no always comes busy.

Within 2-3 days, I received an sms as well as email stating that Rs 350 is due including joining fee.

It is such a frustrating experience to reach to customer care, if anyone can reach out to them, please do let me know the contact no or way to reach these ppl, they always seem to be busy and put our calls on hold. I managed to speak twice to some executives and they stated that they would lodge this complaint and would look into this, but nothing happened. today I got my second statement also.

the best part is I am getting statements without the credit card...and till now not able to reach out to the busy customer care executives. Worst service, please dont go for it.

Additional details about Tata Card

Card Level: No Comment

How Useful was this Review?