Home > Automotive > Scooters > TVS Scooters > TVS Pep Plus > Review after using for one week

• TVS Pep Plus

Thank you Guest for your contribution.
Details submitted will be verified soon.
You will receive an email once your information is published.
Product:
Landmark:
Example: Near Pali Naka
Phone Number:
Example: +91-22-26058753    Add more phone numbers
Comment:
500 characters maximum
I agree to the Terms.

Review after using for one week

By: | Mar 01, 2011 10:03 PM
(Updated Feb 21, 2012 09:34 PM)

Update after 3rd service(nearly 1 year):

Power: Feel the power is dramatically reduced and the scooter racing is more compared to earlier.

Self:  Having an odd starting trouble. It won't start either with self or kick start probably happens at the middle of the traffic. I noticed this to the service person. They told it was fixed, but it wasn't.

After Sales Service: This is the worst area. I felt very bad and regret my decision of buying TVS vehicle.

I service with Venkateswara motors, K R Puram, Bangalore.There are couple of issues I faced. When I did 3 free services and two paid service.

1. For free service it was treated like, sometimes even I can see the dust on the vehicles and not properly washed. They charged for washing & oil changing and the only labour charges are waived under free service.

2.I got two complaints within a year, once oil was leaking after their service(paid costs me around 950Rs) and I again bring it back to the service centre. I thought they will repair the oil leak free of cost since the vehicle is under warranty. But they told the oil gasket is not under warranty and it costs me 700 RS including part and labour. So the total cost me 950+700 rs in a week!

1. I am not satisfied with their service at all, still looking for another good service centrers around.

I hope this will be informative to all who are looking for.

regards

Jijo

Hi All,

I bought scooty pep+ for my wife last week from Bangalore. We considered Honda activa, Wego, Acess and the only reason to select pep is it's light weight. On road price in Bangalore is 43, 300 including all accessories.

Power:

I was using bike before buying this and I feel power lag while riding scooty and engine racing is more compared to other two wheelers.

Self:

Self is not working on mornings and needs kick start and warm up every morning.

Not noticed as it's only one week, will update after first service.

Handling:

Handling is very easy and it suits for ladies.

I will update more details after first service.

Regards

Paul.

How Useful was this Review?