Home > Travel > Amusement Parks > Suraj Water Park

• Suraj Water Park

Thank you Guest for your contribution.
Details submitted will be verified soon.
You will receive an email once your information is published.
Product:
Landmark:
Example: Near Pali Naka
Phone Number:
Example: +91-22-26058753    Add more phone numbers
Comment:
500 characters maximum
I agree to the Terms.

Suraj Water Park - Photos

(Click on the thumbnail to view it enlarged) View more photos

Suraj water park mein pani nahi hai

By: | May 29, 2012 11:10 PM

I had gone this summer to suraj water park with my family for one day picnic. I had checked the reviews online and also found the photos very attractive. However, my young cousins who had been to the water park last year gave me a funny review about suraj water park. They said, " chee, udhar mat ja, wahan pe pani nahi hai". I found it very funny and did not understand what he meant.

When we entered the water park, all the decorations and statues which were suppose to be complimented with water were dry. E.g. The fountains were dry, lady with water statue was dry, etc.

I was very excited when i entered the first slide. I hit myself very badly on the pool floor at the end of the first slide. I hurt my back so hard and badly that i could not enjoy the other slides. But what made me hit so hard on the pool floor ???

My observations concluded that there was not sufficient water in the pool. It means, the pool was only half filled with water. Or to be specific, the pool was not even half filled with water. Since there was less water, i hit myself hard as i fell when the slide ended.

All the pools including the wave pool had insufficient and about little less than 50% quantity of water. What fun could we have in the wave pool when the waves could just manage to reach upto our waist/navel height?

The slides which are at the extreme end are too dangerous and absolutely not safe. 3 consecutive people after me also complained of getting small scratches and injuries in those slides.

The water was not clean at all and the chlorine content in the water was very high. If your are aware, too much of chlorine in the water and sunbath gives very strong and dark tan to the skin. We realized it at the end of the day.

The wet/rain dance disco was not upto mark. More than half of the showers were either broken or not functional. The sound system was not wisely arranged as the sound was echoing and music could not be heard clearly.

However, the food served in the canteen area was average but served good quantity.

Suraj water park has some sort of fiber cave and lock museum for which they have an entry in limca book of records. I cannot give you a review on that as i had gone to the water park on sunday and it was closed. (i assume it is closed on sundays)

There was no lazy pool which is a must in every water park, the artificial waterfall was started only after 5pm and that too twice for just 5 minutes.

Last month i had been to tikujini wadi and enjoyed like heaven which made me want to repeat the fun at suraj water park. Much cheaper rates, much better slides, good food, lovely overflowing pools, great wave pool experience, enjoyable lazy river, extra free rides of merry-go-round, giant wheel, dashing cars, etc. Tikujini wadi is way on top.

Since suraj water park management thinks that they are perfect and need no improvements, there was no suggestion box. Since my cousins advice who had been last year holds to be correct even today, i see no scope for improvement in future as well.

Overall experience was awful. Not recommended if you want to enjoy or play safe. Recommended only for infants their entry is free and they have nothing available for them.

Regards

Hiten

Additional details about Suraj Water Park

Entry Fee (INR):: 525.00   |   No. of Times visited: Once   |   Group Size: Less than Eight   |   Best Suited For: No Comment   |   Best Time To Visit: Never

How Useful was this Review?