• Suguna Chicken

Thank you Guest for your contribution.
Details submitted will be verified soon.
You will receive an email once your information is published.
Product:
Landmark:
Example: Near Pali Naka
Phone Number:
Example: +91-22-26058753    Add more phone numbers
Comment:
500 characters maximum
I agree to the Terms.

SUGUNA CHICKEN best in the market !!!

By: | Aug 27, 2005 04:49 PM
(Updated Jul 19, 2006 03:47 PM)

Chicken, Is there any brands in chicken meat, nothing could be. I ‘thought’ so. But I realized the reality recently.

Few days back I purchased chicken meat for my home, and prepared Butter Chicken. We realized the better taste usually we had. I discussed with the butcher from whom I purchased and he introduced the brand

‘SUGUNA CHICKEN’. Which is having the supreme quality in fresh meat market.

After the discussion with the butcher I took some more quantity of ‘SUGUNA CHICKEN’ to experience the supreme quality of ‘SUGUNA CHICKEN’.

Yes I realized the difference. SUGUNA CHICKEN is contains with more ’breast meat’ chicken which others don’t have and also it tastes good and so soft to eat with less bones. We prepared Chicken Gravy and Chicken Biriyani, which are most usual dishes in South India. The taste is very good which we can’t express in words, B’coz it’s a wonderful experience and that can be realize only through the experience. And the SUGUNA CHICKEN is good for all dishes prepared with chicken.

The availability of the SUGUNA CHICKEN is also good. I’m the person cheated my tongue for not taking the SUGUNA CHICKEN for long period B’coz of my Butcher from whom we usually purchase who was fixed with some other company. But now he is the most loyal customer of ‘SUGUNA CHICKEN’. Now SUGUNA CHICKEN is easily available in all over South India. I think in few parts of North India also.

So friends take SUGUNA CHICKEN and dine with the best chicken in the market. And believe. Now-a-days for the not only for other FMCG's for chicken meat also the brand identification is must, to find the best.

C.Arivu

Additional details about Suguna Chicken

Purchase Price (INR): Rs 50/-   |   Reason for Purchase: Just like that   |   FDA Certified? Not sure   |   Tastes best with: Butter chicken and Briyani

How Useful was this Review?