• Snapdeal.com

Thank you Guest for your contribution.
Details submitted will be verified soon.
You will receive an email once your information is published.
Product:
Landmark:
Example: Near Pali Naka
Phone Number:
Example: +91-22-26058753    Add more phone numbers
Comment:
500 characters maximum
I agree to the Terms.

Snapdeal.com Contact Number

+91-9212692126

Eye opening Experience with Snap deal

By: poonam007s | Sep 24, 2012 03:51 PM

Snapdeal Cares

Snapdeal is working closely with MouthShut.com to achieve customer satisfaction

I place an order of Nokia C2-06 (Graphite) smart phone though snap deal on 29/08/2012. Same has been Shipped through first flight on 02/09/2012. Snap Deal Order No: 705092698 In the confirmation mail it said that the products would be shipped on 02th September. Since I did not receive any mail regarding the dispatch of the products. Snapdeal is a not have customer sense and not having value to customers time and money. These guys are not committed to delivery on time. On website they published that product will be delivered in 4 -5 working days.  When I have not received product then have sent mail asking about the product after that I got reply as due to some problem the products has revert back to snap deal and unfortunately I have not receive it from last 28 days (One Month) . It is an eye opening incident happened with me thus be aware when dealing with SNAP DEAL.

I am a regular online shopper at flipkart, infibeam, husbabies, goodlife, bodynlife, medplusbeauty, purplle, indiatimesshopping, starcj, homeshop18, babyoye, jabong, yebhi etc and have never faced such an issue. They are professionals and I have always received my shipment from them within 4-5 business days.

How Useful was this Review?

More Reviews on Snapdeal.com

Best shoping platform
By: jonis2161
Product Rating:
Snapdeal is like our family!!!
By: gurjantsinghgk
Product Rating:
One of the best online shopping web site.
By: ajay9925
Corporate Responses on this Review
By: snapdeal Corporate Member | Oct 01, 2012  03:57 PM

Hi Poonam. We really apologies for the inconvenience caused. Hope your issue has been resolved from our end as we have initiated refund on 24/09/2012. As per your mode of payment amount will be credited back in your account from you have transacted within 7 to 21 working days. Once again we really