Quality of Treatment:

Mumbai, India

1 Review

Richfeel honest opinion

Issue Resolved
Brand-aid! The problem has been fixed. Happy Ending.

Jul 15, 2011 02:56 PM 8864 views

Quality of Treatment:

Quality of Equipment:

Staff Helpfulness:

Richfeel Health & Beauty Pvt. Ltd. Cares

Richfeel Health & Beauty Pvt. Ltd. is working closely with MouthShut.com to achieve customer satisfaction

I had servere hair issues in 2010, and decided to visit a trichologist for the same since my hair was falling in clumps and I could see my scalp at some places.

A friend recommeneded richfeel, and I took a treatment which cost me 5000 rs for 3 months of products and 21 days of tablets. Honestly I think the jaborandi hair oil is decent and arnica dandruff shampoo is decent . But the medication( tablets) are of no use . Your hair will start falling as soon as u stop again.

I also tried the recommendations of eating a particular diet and doing some stress releiving exercise.

Just felt that there are only 2 things worth purchasing from there.

1. Jaborandi hair oil+ Tonic

2 . Dandruff Shampoo( arnica shampoo)

My hair fall has reduced little bit, but I beleive thats because of doing 2 hours of yoga every week which I started 1 year back.

Any trichologist can examine ur scalp and tell you a reason for your hair fall, I am sure it wont cost u 5000-7000.

Brand Response

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Request you to kindly share your case id/contact number for us to look into your issue and resolve it.

By: ms_richfeel | Dec 22, 2015  03:06 PM Comments (0)

See full communications