Cast/Host Performance:

Plot:

Audience Participation:

Camera Effects:

New way to learn culture

Nov 01, 2006 08:51 PM 3399 views

Cast/Host Performance:

Plot:

Audience Participation:

Camera Effects:

The type of movies made today according to me are not worth watch able with the kids. people say we are in 21st century so what’s wrong? But have we ever gave a thought that when we watch all such stuff with kids which is somewhere killing there innocence. How much it affects their thoughts and mind because they really don’t know what is right for them as parents don’t tell them because itz 21st century .also at present new generation hardly know their culture. well I completely don’t blame them only as somewhere its carelessness of parents. Am thankful to Japanese atleast they made such a wonderful and sweet movie ramayana for all the kids. itz worth watching. itz educating for small children and I think to young people also. The animation has really attracted almost everybody from all ages to watch movie. In the same through other animated movies have let small kids know the history of gods and other beautiful characters with great enthusiasm. Also the credit goes to cartoon network which gives so many educating things and help kids to grow in a better way. I hope we could find such more cute movies in near future.

Write a Review on Ramayan Cartoon