Sound Output:

Ease of Use:

Features:

Pioneer FH-P6050UB

Nov 25, 2008 03:44 PM 50048 views

(Updated Feb 16, 2009 02:51 PM)

Sound Output:

Ease of Use:

Features:

I have a Suzuki swift, wanted to install a good headset, was a little tempted to fit in the JVC Double Din Touch screen, it was a bit expensive, also the touch screen interface does not look impressive like the pioneer's.

I had decided to go in for a double din bought this piece of amazing looking Headset, with a pino black finish it has all the latest features Plays Audio CD, MP3, WMA, ipod Connectivity, USB, Aux1, Radio, Can Connect External Multi CD Players, Bluetooth Connectivity Optional. Pioneer are the best for good sound clarity once you have your pioneer twitters connected to it.

My Sound System was installed by this gentleman called Mr. Mark from Stage99 - Sound Consultant for Car Audio & Professional Home Theaters.

I know this sound geek for decade now, he exactly knows your preference of sound and tailor makes your sound requirement, Mark had suggested and installed a pair of JVC component speakers in my front door. and a powerful amplifier on the boot of my car, this amplifier is called Blastodium Series a product from Stage99, the best part is this amp box / woofer's doesn't occupy my entire boot space. and a pair of JVC Satellite speaker in the rear tray to enhance my mid range.

This car configuration Rocks man! Guys & Girls! if you need similar experience in your car,

get in touch with Mark