• Palika Bazaar, Delhi

Thank you Guest for your contribution.
Details submitted will be verified soon.
You will receive an email once your information is published.
Product:
Landmark:
Example: Near Pali Naka
Phone Number:
Example: +91-22-26058753    Add more phone numbers
Comment:
500 characters maximum
I agree to the Terms.

Palika Bazaar or Chor Bazaar...

By: | Mar 23, 2010 03:51 PM

As I am from Gurgaon, I have good idea about Delhi and abt the people usually like to calld by delhites but this all is just from outside, inside every where is conspiracy, bad quality and not reliable at all.

Well we r talking about Palika Bajaar, which is one of the most popular place to visited by foreigners or tourist comes to Delhi. We are used to measure whole Delhi in weekends so I know almost most of the Delhi markets, I m travelling since my college days. I visited Ansal plaza, Sarojini nagar, lajpat nagar, pajpat rai, karol bagh, gaffar market, sadar bazar, janpath, and many big markets in Delhi. But the number of chor's are situated in Palika, they sales duplicate product with good packing and good presentation.

They tells you ten times more price so first they try to convince you abt the product, if u agreed with the product they will dump you in the cute wrap, if you r not from delhi then how much price you will deduct, 20%, 30% because the MRP should b high. so most of the people negotiate upto 50% and they thinks they win the battle. But this is not your winning inning, when u reaches the home and opens ur surprise gift you found dump. Sometime people comes from diff states so it is not at all possible for them to go there again for 300 rs product, so they feels like a bad experience and try to forgot it.

One experience b4 two months one of my friend went to palika with some work and he bot a pen drive for 8 GB in 300 rs. he checked it there and it was showing 7.8 GB of space.

he happily came back and showed me, as we tried in my laptop by moving one file we shocked to see it. it hanged up in moving the data and finally got corrupted. then we decided to go back to the shopper and last week we went there, as we entered lot of people were shouting to sale there product, it was never the less like sabji mandi, I laughed to see my friends face when one person came to sale his pen-drive for any type (4 gb, 8gb, 32 GB or 64 GB) in hundred rs. we went to the shop from where we bot it after long argument they people changed it and we carried our laptop so that we can check it there only, they showed us a new product and they tried to move the data and it happens successfully, we also tried in our lappi and we transferred songs successfully. When we came back to city and tried on next day, our system got hanged, and it was showing error like data has corrupted. I think the product comes with one day expiry date or they have one day memory loss problem.

Well this is for everything u can get there, I suggest you if anyone goes there to find branded product please do not go there as everything is cheap and third class duplicate. God knows for how much time it works, if some person selling you the product in 700 rs he must give u in ~200 rs. after 200 rs its not worthy to buy it from palika. I am trying to aware you people as I know little bit about the market. You can get movie, songs, blue film cd/ dvd there, or the stuffs like jean\ t-shirt also looks like road type. Some china made electronics products you can get there but always beware about the price.

You can ask upto the 10% of what ever they r telling u, otherwise I don't know what will happened.

Additional details about Palika Bazaar, Delhi

Best suited for: No Comment

How Useful was this Review?