Home > Media > Magazines > Business Magazines > Outlook Profit

• Outlook Profit

Thank you Guest for your contribution.
Details submitted will be verified soon.
You will receive an email once your information is published.
Product:
Landmark:
Example: Near Pali Naka
Phone Number:
Example: +91-22-26058753    Add more phone numbers
Comment:
500 characters maximum
I agree to the Terms.

1 for 1 Bonus Offer

By: | Jul 12, 2008 05:19 PM

I subscribed to this 1+1 issues (50%offer plus 3 issues free ) that is available online as well as inserts in Outlook Profit magazines. The deal clearly said that payment shall be transacted only after the 3rd issue is dispatched. Guess what?

No sooner had I given my credit card details and subscribed, I found my credit card was debited for Rs.650/-, cost of 1 year subscription. When I asked why, customer care answer was system doesn't accept without payment code.

Unbelievable! A gross violation of their clear published terms. Second, they have no intention to service. Each issue I received was a good 15-20 days after the issue start date, unacceptable for something as dynamic as the stock market coverage. Again their answer was "sorry we have advised the Post Master General blah blah", but nothing improved. Tired, I asked them to refund my money after receiving around 3 issues with such problems, they happily credited back the amount.

No regrets, no service improvement efforts, just relief to get rid of me and possibly continue their farce. Beware all those who want to make money in stocks, you first hurdle is this magazine subscription!!

Additional details about Outlook Profit

How often is this magazine printed: No Comment   |   Are you a subscriber: No Comment   |   If a subscriber, will you renew your subscription? No Comment   |   If not a subscriber, how often do you buy this magazine: No Comment

How Useful was this Review?