Found a house in 3 days, and it was the 3rd flat Verified ReviewMouthShut has verified the genuineness of the reviewing consumer.

A token of appreciation from the brand.

Mar 19, 2017 11:36 PM 1200 views

Nobroker Technologies Solutions Pvt Ltd Cares

Nobroker Technologies Solutions Pvt Ltd is working closely with MouthShut.com to achieve customer satisfaction

I thought of migrating to Pune, did try some brokers, suggested from friends.

Was a waste of time as was made to wait on the road for hours and lame reasons .

Tried No broker for the 1st time, of course was promised money back if I dont get

what I am looking for,  So was assigned Mr David, as personal manager, who quickly explained me

how its going to work out and did his job as promised, also kept track of my time and arranged the

visits to what ever properties I choose online send by David.

In short David was well informed and he connected well, It was over all a very good experience.

Thanks David and No broker team.

Mr Yusuf Chudesra

Brand Response

Hello Yusuf
Greetings for the day!
Thank you for writing such an amazing review. We are pleased to learn that you got a house in just 3 days. We understand that house hunting can be a pain and that's why we are here to make it a breeze. Our Relationship Managers make sure to send only the genuine leads and this saves a lot of time and efforts. Your feedback has been forwarded to the team as it is sure to motivate us further :)
Thanks
Team NoBroker

By: nobroker | Mar 20, 2017  05:59 PM Comments (0)

See full communications