Home > Educational Institution > Schools by Board Type > International Schools > Bangalore International Schools > Narayana E Techno School - Kaggadaspura - Bangalore

• Narayana E Techno School, Kaggadaspura, Bangalore

Thank you Guest for your contribution.
Details submitted will be verified soon.
You will receive an email once your information is published.
Product:
Landmark:
Example: Near Pali Naka
Phone Number:
Example: +91-22-26058753    Add more phone numbers
Comment:
500 characters maximum
I agree to the Terms.

Narayana E Techno School - Kaggadaspura - Bangalore Address

29th Cross, Balaji Layput, Kaggadaspura, CV Raman Post, Bengaluru 560093, KA

Narayana E Techno School - Kaggadaspura - Bangalore Brand Name

SSC, CBSE, ICSE, IGCSE, IB
  • Current Review muralijay's Review on Narayana E Techno School, Kaggadaspura
  • Reviews & Ratings (23) Reviews and Ratings on Narayana E Techno School, Kaggadaspura (23)
  • Courses Specifications of Narayana E Techno School, Kaggadaspura, Bangalore
  • Discussion Discussions of Narayana E Techno School

Narayana Talent Search Exam

By: | Jan 05, 2011 01:06 PM

Received a brochure at home for Bangalore Talent Search Exam scheduled for 19-Dec-2010 and so registered for that for my kid. Phone number was written on the brochure and the person came with the application, got the photo, info about the kid and gave the hall ticket right at my home itself.

On the exam day everything went on well. We were told to check the exam results on 23-Dec-2010. The website had a message to check after 7 pm on that day. I checked and it gave a message as the application number was invalid. I contacted that person over phone on 24th, and he said he would call me back.

He did not call back every time he gave me a time and so I followed up. He gave me many excuses - he was in Hyderabad in some other exam hall, the student wouldn't have written the name correctly, that I wouldn't have checked with the right application number, that everybody else has got their marks online, etc., etc.

The fact is, I checked several application numbers, and out of 10, only 3 numbers I could find online. Finally after several followups (including a mail sent to the contact person in the website for which I received no response).

I got an SMS on 29-Dec-2010 giving the marks for my kid; still it was not reflecting in the website and so I messaged him back asking the same. On 01-Jan-2011, I saw the application number and marks reflecting online. However, the marks were completely different from what I got on SMS, spelling mistake in name, school board incorrect, etc.

I sent an SMS back to the same person about this, but no response yet. Till today I do not know the exact marks. So I asked my kid to write the exam at home with the same question paper and I evaluated the answers.

While the question paper and online facility being good, the response from the institute has been pathetic to say the least.

How Useful was this Review?