Fragrance:

Underrated!!!

Mar 03, 2005 05:21 PM 24863 views

(Updated Jun 14, 2005 01:33 PM)

Fragrance:

I was such a dissatisfied girl as far as soaps are concerned, trying out all soaps available under the sun...Trust me, I havent left any thing untried...Yes even the Khadi gram udyog soaps :). All that search stopped when I tried margo. This was 2 years back...And now I cant dream of a day when I dont smell the neem scent.

The only thing that should ever deter anyone from buying this soap is that it smells not too good and probarbly is bitter. But other than that, Its the best thing for your skin. Much better than most expensive soap, the sheer simplicity of ths soap is lovable. Acne....You forget them once you use margo.

Most of the skin problems arise from the harmful chemicals that soap manufacturers add to make the soap smell 'flowery' or 'sandal' etc. And the 'herbal' soaps are not actually completely herbal. They contain perfumes and most of them just make it smell herbal. Margo is one soap, that to my satisfaction smelt authentically natural. It oozes of neem, literally.

Probably this sounds like an ad for the soap. But surely there are lot of pros to this soap.

1. Body odor vanishes considerably after the usage of this soap.

2. The smell really feels cleaning....You feel pure after the bath.

3. Acne vanish. I mean it.

4. Absolutely anyone can use it. It is very mild. Except ofcourse you are the few delicate darlings whose skin reacts to every other thing

5. Very high quality for the price we pay

6. Has been recommended by derm docs all over.

Best thing to use after you come home after a long day....and from pollution.

If your skin feels dry after using it...just dab a little creme...and its solved.

Just that you need to keep a stock when it comes tot he market... Not available in all small shops nearby ( atleast where I stay :) )

Write a Review on Margo Soap