Home > Health and Beauty > Health Centres > Hospitals > Hospitals in Bangalore > M S Ramaiah Medical College Hospital - Ramaiah Nagar - Bangalore

• M S Ramaiah Medical College Hospital, Ramaiah Nagar, Bangalore

Thank you Guest for your contribution.
Details submitted will be verified soon.
You will receive an email once your information is published.
Product:
Landmark:
Example: Near Pali Naka
Phone Number:
Example: +91-22-26058753    Add more phone numbers
Comment:
500 characters maximum
I agree to the Terms.

M S Ramaiah Medical College Hospital - Ramaiah Nagar - Bangalore Address

New BEL Road, M S Ramaiah Nagar, M.S.R.I.T. Post, Bangalore 560054, KA

M S Ramaiah Medical College Hospital - Ramaiah Nagar - Bangalore Contact Number

+91-80-40149999, +91-80-23608888
  • Current Review Unknown574's Review on M S Ramaiah Medical College Hospital, Ramaiah Nagar
  • Reviews & Ratings (21) Reviews and Ratings on M S Ramaiah Medical College Hospital, Ramaiah Nagar (21)
  • Specification Specifications of M S Ramaiah Medical College Hospital, Ramaiah Nagar, Bangalore
  • Discussion Discussions of M S Ramaiah Medical College Hospital

Even if you are dying, dont ever get into Ramaya

By: | Sep 17, 2012 05:57 AM

This is the worst hospital I have ever seen. Unfortunately I had a horrifying experience in Ramaya hospital. I was pregnant in my early 7th month and was admitted there for high BP. I was left in the hands of the so called Nurses. The BP shot up and I started to vomit and there was no one in the hospital to come and help me. My husband was running here and there to find a doctor to help me but no one was available at that moment.

After 30 minutes of struggle, a nurse came to look at me and she called up a doctor in the labor room and finally they decided to shift me to the labor room. Once I was shifted there, they gave me a bed and that is it. No one came to check my health and I was litterally rolling on the bed and after sometime a nurse came to see me and gave some BP tablets which did not help me. So she tried to put me to sleep and gave me dosage after dosage. I was helpless and I had to take the tablets which was provided to me. And after sometime, I fall asleep and in the morning, I was informed that I lost my child.

I would never ever recommend anyone to visit Ramaya. You will be 100% safer somewhere else!

How Useful was this Review?

More Reviews on M S Ramaiah Medical College Hospital