Medical Care:

Bangalore, India

1 Review

Even if you are dying, dont ever get into Ramaya

Sep 17, 2012 05:57 AM 6900 views

Medical Care:

This is the worst hospital I have ever seen. Unfortunately I had a horrifying experience in Ramaya hospital. I was pregnant in my early 7th month and was admitted there for high BP. I was left in the hands of the so called Nurses. The BP shot up and I started to vomit and there was no one in the hospital to come and help me. My husband was running here and there to find a doctor to help me but no one was available at that moment.

After 30 minutes of struggle, a nurse came to look at me and she called up a doctor in the labor room and finally they decided to shift me to the labor room. Once I was shifted there, they gave me a bed and that is it. No one came to check my health and I was litterally rolling on the bed and after sometime a nurse came to see me and gave some BP tablets which did not help me. So she tried to put me to sleep and gave me dosage after dosage. I was helpless and I had to take the tablets which was provided to me. And after sometime, I fall asleep and in the morning, I was informed that I lost my child.

I would never ever recommend anyone to visit Ramaya. You will be 100% safer somewhere else!

Write a Review on M S Ramaiah Medical College Hospital - Ramaiah Nagar - Bangalore

Redeem your MS Points for Cash. Update your Bank Account Details X