Home > Health and Beauty > Fashion > Shoes > Lee Cooper Shoes

• Lee Cooper Shoes

Thank you Guest for your contribution.
Details submitted will be verified soon.
You will receive an email once your information is published.
Product:
Landmark:
Example: Near Pali Naka
Phone Number:
Example: +91-22-26058753    Add more phone numbers
Comment:
500 characters maximum
I agree to the Terms.

"One Two Buckle My Shoe"

By: | Aug 26, 2009 10:40 AM

If a face is a mirror of your emotions A shoe in your foot is the reflection of what kind of person you are.

Shoes speaks a lot of things about a Men, the only thing is you need to have a look on his shoes. If you want to know more about a person better have a look at his feet. The condition of a shoe in a feet shows how much organized one is. This is nothing to do with the cost of the shoe one wears, it is about the condition of a shoe in the foot how well you care about it.

As a professional in sales and marketing I always prefer to wear formal shoes, I rarely wear casual shoes. Shoes are the part of my personality from morning to evening, and it is a routine of years starting from my school education. I don't feel confident for a meeting if my shoes are not properly clean, and while meeting to a client I do look at his shoes to guess what kind of person he is. organised, well groomed or careless. Understanding people helps you take a decision about a deal in better way.

My Previous experience with my shoe was not good, I purchased them from a super-mall thinking that it will be a good deal but later I realized that it was "naam bade aur darshan khote" . so this time I decided to go for a well branded formal shoe. I visited some brands but couldn't get something which was fit into my parameters of comfort, looks and feel.

I found one recently opened showroom in our city of Lee Cooper Brand. I entered the Showroom and enquired about my choice. The shopkeeper offered some variety of shoes but again I was not happy and suddenly my eyes get stuck on this pair of shoes which was looking elegant and attractive . I tried that and felt that this was the thing I was looking for.

The Lee Cooper Shoe Model LC 1014seems perfect to me.

Comfort:- This is the first parameter one look for when trying a shoe. it has a pad of cushion inside for comfort and better feel on your feet and that too properly curved at right places.

Design:-I wear formal shoes and majority of the time I pick only black. A simple & sober design which looks elegant is enough for me and this one I found as per my choice. Too Much of design in a shoe loose its charm with the time.

Sole:- I don't know much about the sole of shoe but in this shoe I found it has a proper combination of soft and hard material which will not get slippery, after some time. I don't wear shoes with high heels but I like shoes when the bottom is balanced and gives me a bit of confidence while I m standing.

Price:- The MRP was Rs.2285/- then less 40% discount due to Mansoon offer. so the real cost I paid was around Rs 1400/- quite justified and I m happy with the deal.

Over all I m enjoying this pair of shoes and till the time I have no complains with the look feel and comfort of this Lee Cooper shoe.

Additional details about Lee Cooper Shoes

Purchase Price (INR): 2285/-

How Useful was this Review?