• L'Oreal Face Wash

Thank you Guest for your contribution.
Details submitted will be verified soon.
You will receive an email once your information is published.
Product:
Landmark:
Example: Near Pali Naka
Phone Number:
Example: +91-22-26058753    Add more phone numbers
Comment:
500 characters maximum
I agree to the Terms.

Clean,Supple,Fragrant Skin

By: | Jul 22, 2002 05:18 PM

L'oreal Shine control:

Fantastic!!!!.I loved this L'oreal Shine control face wash right from the day I started using it and it's now my choosen brand for the past 1 year.My skin type has definitely gotta b super-sensitive.Actually I've got a combination skin type -the T Zone getting a little oily in summer months.In the past I have tried out Pears Face wash,Synergie,St.Ives (empty promises),Nutrogena acne control (caused me to break out further) etc……but L'Oreal Shine control suits me best.Though It's meant to control oil …and it does just that -I have never found it to leave my skin feeling dry or stripped of it's natural oils.No tightness just a soft and supple feeling.

The fragrance of this face wash is simply super…I find it lingers on my face long after I have washed and that keep me feeling real fresh for a major part of the day.The fragance is delicate and Fresh.

The face wash I find ,is very easy to clean off.Unlike other face washes/gels that leave a sort of Film on ur face,this product washes off completely and quickly.

Besides u need use only a little quantity to get a squeaky clean, fragrant wash. However though it's supposed to be a foaming face wash, I don't find it lathering too much. Also it would be better if the wash came in a pump-style bottle instead of a tube, which always catches air and tends to spurt out too much of wash. Overall this face wash will def leave u with clean, soft and delicately fragrant skin. I never have an acne prob if I stick to this face wash. Priced at Rs.260/- for 150ml.

Additional details about L'Oreal Face Wash

Purchase Price (INR): 260   |   Your Skin Type: Sensitive skin   |   Skin Compatibility: No Comment   |   Duration of Use: No Comment

How Useful was this Review?