Shoe Weight:

Range:

Khadim's shoes : big name, worst quality

Jan 16, 2012 12:52 PM 43756 views

Shoe Weight:

Range:

I took Khadims formal sandals for going office in daily purpose in Bhubneshawar city, with my first salary of Rs 600/- . It looked so beautiful, and I can't believe, just within 10 days. Exactly within 10 days its soul separated with shoe. I could not believed a brand new 10 days old sandal soul will be separated like this, that time I was transferring to Bangalore, the problem and embarrassment I felt, I m never going to take any Khadim's shoe even if I get of free.

As I was traveling, when I reached to Bangalore, in market area I saw in one Khadim's ShowRoom, I told whole story to them. They very coolly replied. We are sorry. Give me your shoe. We will take one week then again u come to our shop, u will get repaired one.

Although it sounds fine but going shop 10-12 kms from my place while ordering, again while taking,

weekdays I have office, only Saturdays I can go. 25 kms journey, 14 days wait, I didn't find out my time to be this much waste to run only to behind one broken sandals. If he could realized seriously and would have taken 1-3 hrs I would have waited in market area but one Saturday giving, next Saturday taking. That too from a far place. I found total worthless.

Worst quality, worst service. Can't take even if it's free.

Write a Review on Khadims Shoes