• Homeshop18.com

Thank you Guest for your contribution.
Details submitted will be verified soon.
You will receive an email once your information is published.
Product:
Landmark:
Example: Near Pali Naka
Phone Number:
Example: +91-22-26058753    Add more phone numbers
Comment:
500 characters maximum
I agree to the Terms.

Homeshop18.com Contact Number

+91-120-6189818

Homesho18. I would never shop on it again

By: | Nov 13, 2011 08:38 AM
(Updated Nov 14, 2011 03:08 AM)

Homeshop18 Cares

Homeshop18 is working closely with MouthShut.com to achieve customer satisfaction

Order Number: 907073711

Order Date Oct 26, 2011       Order Time 1:08 AM       Current Status RefundedItem Title - Prestige Electric Kettle 1 Lt - PKPW 1.0

I had purchased an electric kettle on there website. I did not receive it due to item was out of stock. this happened after ten days and although I have got my money back but due to poor services they gave me I would not shop with them again ever. I buy a lot of things online and I have always had good experience on futurebazaar website and even ebay.  Homeshop18 is not a good choice in my opinion.

One interesting thing is that they sold me this product for 755 and it was available on letsbuy.com for 704 I think. I had checked the price on the other website after I had placed the order on homeshop18  and paid.

If the item was out of stock they should have not listed it on there website. Moreover if you haven't got it in your stocks you should refund customers money asap and not keep it for 10 days and then refund it.

Even the phone helpline is very busy. I called them up and waited for over 4 minutes and no one answered.

How Useful was this Review?

More Reviews on Homeshop18.com

Home shop 18
By: rishabh116singh
Corporate Responses on this Review
By: HomeShop18 Corporate Member | Jul 22, 2014  03:59 PM

Dear Customer,Warm greetings from HomeShop18!Apologies for the delayed response! With reference to your above complaint we hope the same has been resolved.A line of confirmation would be appreciated.Regards,Homeshop18