Home > Sports > Sporting Gear > Hero Cycles

• Hero Cycles

Thank you Guest for your contribution.
Details submitted will be verified soon.
You will receive an email once your information is published.
Product:
Landmark:
Example: Near Pali Naka
Phone Number:
Example: +91-22-26058753    Add more phone numbers
Comment:
500 characters maximum
I agree to the Terms.

La-Soverign Cycles ( Be Carefull )

By: | Aug 18, 2008 06:41 PM

Hello Everyone sorry there was no place to put my review about my cycle buying experience but let me start of with this

I was looking for a new MTB cycle(as I already have a Strida 5.0) to start I already had a lot of cycle in my young age right from the ranger swing the swing 21 and the BSA mach and so on. and then stoped cycling for 5 yrs but after getting to ready Santosh review about cycling in bangalore I was really getting back to cycling. So as I was looking I had 2 choices at the end Merida sub - 40 D or the BlackLine. But this is where it begins Mr Venkatesh from Merida was not in town and I needed a MTB badly so I mad up my mind to go for the BlackLine.

I went and bought my La-Soverign BlackLine from Raja Cycle Mart on Saturday 1st Aug 2008 for Rs 25, 500 I know that a huge amount for a cycle but its worth buying one because it will pay me back in 2 or 3 years for the money I spend on petrol and yes traffice jam I just pass threw them. And also get me back to shape also.

Now the specification on this bike is really good because of all the high end parts in this bike

The paint job is not that good compared to the Trek and the Merida cycles that you get in Bangalore.

But what the heck I can live with that.

Now thats when Temptation got the best of ME!

NOW its been nearly three weeks with the cycle and let me tell you from the day one that I got it I have had small problems like the disc rubbing the break pads and I kept on alineing the disc everyday and finally sat with the cycle for 2 hrs just to get it right this Friday which is the 14th Aug Then came the wheel Spoke one of then just bent for no reason I dont know why as I have just used it to travel from home to work and now I will need to go this weekend to get it fixed but again disappointed .Now next come the gears Deor Shimano does not shift properly and the chain keeps on slipping also. How about that in just 3 weeks. I have had all this problem for the price I payed  do you think its worth it I guess not for me so now I have to see what can I do now for this and hope I get this corrected. This is the Big Mistake that I have ever made in my life so what I learn from this Never make a heasty decision in your life.

Thanks

Iggy

Additional details about Hero Cycles

Purchase Price (INR): 25,500

How Useful was this Review?