Home > Employers > BFSI Companies> HSBC GLT

• HSBC GLT

Thank you Guest for your contribution.
Details submitted will be verified soon.
You will receive an email once your information is published.
Product:
Landmark:
Example: Near Pali Naka
Phone Number:
Example: +91-22-26058753    Add more phone numbers
Comment:
500 characters maximum
I agree to the Terms.

HSBC's Internet banking Service

By: | May 05, 2007 11:43 AM

This is with regard to HSBC's Internet Banking. I reside in Hyderabd and have been a customer of this bank for more than 5 years.I hold a regular savings account and also possess a credit card. I requested for Internet banking and was given a password. But as I forgot my password I requested for another which was supplied to me in due course of time.

For personal reasons I could not use internet Banking for quite some time. Since last year I have been trying to activate my Internet Banking account using my old user id(that I got from a phone banking officer) but havent met with success. Repeated calls to the phone banking officers have proved futile. In fact I wasnt told as to when I would be able to use my user id as in between the bank's site was under maintenance and the phone banking officers had no clue as to when /why I wasnt able to use my userid. Only when the computer accepts my user id will I be able to log in using the password given by them.

Though this matter has been brought to the notice of the bank people in Hyderabad, they simply passed the buck to their software department which hasnt till date rectified the matter. I am just not a happy customer though have remained one. I would advice all those who are planning to open an account in HSBC to carefully make sure that when they opt for internet banking they make sure it really works right in the presence of their officers. The mantra of banking through the net is being actively preached by many banks, but I fail to understand if banks such as HSBC do not address the grievances of their public with regard to internet banking how will their customers do so?

Additional details about HSBC GLT

How did you get this job? No Comment   |   Are you looking to change your job? No Comment   |   How long have you been in employment with this company? No Comment   |   Where is your company located? No Comment

How Useful was this Review?