• Girias, Bangalore

Thank you Guest for your contribution.
Details submitted will be verified soon.
You will receive an email once your information is published.
Product:
Landmark:
Example: Near Pali Naka
Phone Number:
Example: +91-22-26058753    Add more phone numbers
Comment:
500 characters maximum
I agree to the Terms.

Beware of Girias Kammanahalli

By: | Oct 21, 2011 03:04 PM

Yesterday my friend and I had been to Girias, Kammanahalli. My friend wanted to buy a whirlpool semi-automatic washing machine. While viewing the display piece, I noticed a small scratch on the washing machine and I informed my friend to look for this scratch while receiving the machine. I did this because previously when we purchased a machine from Adhishwar we got a display piece and we didn't have a proof to confirm it.

From my previous experience I had informed my friend not to take the display piece. Today afternoon when they delivered the product, my friend noticed the product is the same one that was displayed at the showroom and he returned it back. After returning the home delivery, he reached the showroom and asked the salesman to show the yesterday's display product, but the sales man mentioned the product has been shifted to their other showroom. Then my friend informed that he has not accepted the delivery as it was the same display piece and the product was still in the truck which has not yet reached the showroom.

When they heard this, things started turning ugly. The sales man accused my friend that he had scratched the product at 5 different places with his pen and that's why he sent the display product. This shows the salesman initially lied to us. Also he was unable to show where the product was scratched. It is pretty clear the arguments were to cover their mistake.

I need to mention other few things that I noticed at the showroom. They don't have a lift and I saw a salesman dragging a huge fridge over the stairs and when I asked our salesman why they are  not following the instructions mentioned on the carton boards and what if there are damages? The salesman with a sarcastic smile mentioned the companies also do the same thing and it's nothing new. Other irritating matter is that the salesman was insisting my friend to pay Rs.100 to the delivery guys. When they say it's free delivery then how can they force us to pay the tip?

Anyways they returned the money and it was a very bad experience to shop at Girias. It's high time that Girias correct their mistakes otherwise they'll lose against their competitors like Chroma(situated across the road) or online malls like flipkart.com

Additional details about Girias, Bangalore

Best suited for: No Comment

How Useful was this Review?