Home > Music > Five Best Inspirational Songs

• Five Best Inspirational Songs

Thank you Guest for your contribution.
Details submitted will be verified soon.
You will receive an email once your information is published.
Pin Code:
Example: Near Pali Naka
Phone Number:
Example: +91-22-26058753    Add more phone numbers
500 characters maximum
I agree to the Terms.

Yaha ke hum sikander...

By: | Jul 16, 2005 02:10 PM

Sorry folks I was very busy with my work so couldnt be in touch with all you awesome MS Members.I am back and I hope you like my future reviews.

Well music is an excellent tranquiliser for a stressed out body, soul and mind.Whenever I feel down I generally listen to'YMCA' and my mood lifts up, but there are a few hindi songs which are worth mentioning.I will keep my review compact as usual.

5) Dum.

Well right from the start of the song you can feel the energy this song generates.Well I dont know who the singer is but the song is composed by Sandeep Chowta for the movie'DUM'.The song has a western touch but neverthless its an excellent number.inspirational? Yes very much.

4) koi roko na deewane ko.Kishore Kumar

What a song sung by kishore kumar. I dont remember the movie but the composition is by the stalwart R.D.Burman.The music is the main hero of this song starting from low and then immediately lifting to a high pitch.Difficult song sung by Kishore Kumar with consumate ease.

*Koi roko na deewane ko,

man machal raha kuch gaane ko.

Yeh bheega bheega mausam,

yeh bheegi bheegi rahe

Phoolona ne khil ke kaha yeh dil se,

ae din suhana mausam salona.*

3) Kal kya hoga.R.D.Burman

Another song from the Maestro R.D.Burman.Masterpiece! well almost.its a song which was ahead of it times.Very jazzily sung by R.D.Burman.The movie stars Vinod khanna and its based on student's union  so the song reflects that mood.CAREFREE

*Kal kya hoga kis ko pata

Abhi zindagi ka le lo mazaa

Hum jaha hala goola hoga wohi

humse yeh zamana hai

hum zamane se nahi

har pal apna hai yeh

din kaisa raat kaisi.*

2) chak de.shaan

What a number! fast paced as well as inspirational.Can inspire you and also make you laugh.Sung brilliantly by Shaan and music is by Jatin Lalit. Well saif Bhaiyya is on top right now after gettin National award for Hum Tum.Picturisation is also beautifully done.

*Hans ke tu dhek ek baar

khud hi aa jayegi phir bahaar

Gaale nayi sargam geet ek naya ga

aaya naya mausam aaya din naya

1) Woh sikander hi doston.Udit narayan and others

This song is my alltime favourite in the inspiration category.The song is from the movie'Jo jeeta wohi Sikander'. Everything about the song be it its picturisation, lyrics, singers, music is perfect.Well the whole movie is an inspirational saga.

*Woh sikander hi dosto kahlata hai

hari baazi ko jeetna jeese aata hai

nikalege maidan mein jis din jhoom ke

dharti dolegi yeh kadam choom ke*

I hope you like this review of mine. Please leave your comments and also tell me your 5 fav. inspirational songs. Waitin 4 ut+ve n -ve comments.

keep jottin.

How Useful was this Review?