Home > Travel > Transport > Taxi Services > Fast Track Cabs - Bangalore

• Fast Track Cabs, Bangalore

Thank you Guest for your contribution.
Details submitted will be verified soon.
You will receive an email once your information is published.
Product:
Landmark:
Example: Near Pali Naka
Phone Number:
Example: +91-22-26058753    Add more phone numbers
Comment:
500 characters maximum
I agree to the Terms.

Book this cab if u don't want to reach destination

By: | Nov 09, 2012 04:34 PM

Book FastTrack (Bangalore) cab if u don't want to reach your destination!!!!We suffered an extremely bitter experience with them yesterday. To board a train at 8:20 pm, I had booked a fastrack cab 24 hours in advance and it was scheduled to pick us up at 6pm from our home. At around 4pm, I called them to inquire about the driver details and their response was that they send the details 45 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.

At 5:20pm, when we did not recieve any sms, we again began calling fastrack customer care  (#08028899**) which became unreachable for the next 20-25 mins. With very little time to spare, we continuously kept calling them from all the mobiles in our home. At 5:55, when we were finally able to speak to them, they said that their servers were down and that they would schedule a cab now !! With only 5 minutes to 6pm, we were extremely worried. We got the driver details sms at 6:05 pm. When we called up the driver, he said that he needs atleast 35 minutes to reach at our place.

The driver was extremely foolish and was not disclosing his current location and kept on repeating that he would need 5 more minutes every time we called him.At 6:45pm, we finally gave up hope and requested one of our friend to drop us at the station. But unfortunately, it was too late ! We reached the station at 8:25pm and we missed the train.

I fail to understand why ..

1) Although the cab was booked 24 hrs in advance, a cab could not be scheduled for our pickup ?

2) Mr Javeed, so called customer care senior executive, with whom we interacted(apart from many others), failed to handle the situation although we had started reminding them about our pickup by 4pm?

3) Fastrack Customer care can be so discourteous that they would just abruptly hangup or put the phone mute every time I inquired about the cab status.

4) The cab cab that was finally scheduled did not have the correct address that I had provided. (At 7pm, he was some 10 kms from my home, going in the opposite direction, God knows why !!)

My booking number was CM101948 and my complaint number is 50(lodged with fastrack on 8th Nov, 2012)

I am considering moving to consumer court in this regard as I faced a lot of mental harassment and huge loss of money as I had to book current flight tickets. Please don't book fast track cabs they have ruined my Diwali Vacations :-(

Additional details about Fast Track Cabs, Bangalore

Was the tour costly: No Comment   |   Type Of Travel? No Comment   |   Would you book through this tour operator again: No Comment

How Useful was this Review?