• Faaso's, Andheri, Mumbai

Thank you Guest for your contribution.
Details submitted will be verified soon.
You will receive an email once your information is published.
Product:
Landmark:
Example: Near Pali Naka
Phone Number:
Example: +91-22-26058753    Add more phone numbers
Comment:
500 characters maximum
I agree to the Terms.

Faaso's - Andheri - Mumbai Address

Shop No. 4, Paras Palace, Mahakali Road, Andheri East, Mumbai 400093, MH

Faaso's - Andheri - Mumbai Contact Number

+91-22-65630002, +91-22-65630003

Faaso's - Andheri - Mumbai - Photos

(Click on the thumbnail to view it enlarged) View more photos

A VFM place for wraps and night bites

By: | Dec 07, 2012 08:46 PM

I am reviewing the Faasos outlet in Mahim. But , I couldn't find it so I was forced to write it here. My mother was tired to make something for dinner . So started thinking about places to order from . We also weren't very hungry so a small bite would suit us. Suddenly , we saw a pamphlet about a new outlet of Faaso's near our locality . So we decided to try it.....

Somethng about Faaso's

Faaso's opened its first outlet in Pune in 2003 . Then , they decided to venture in Mumbai and since have opened outlets in Bandra , Borivali , Goregaon , Chakala , Lower Parel , Malad , Prabhadevi , Vikhroli , Kalina , Vile Parle.

What did I order?

Mom was a vegetarian and I was a non-vegetarian . The menu was quite interesting with funky names like

• Chana Chatpata

• Pizza Pataka Wrap

• Sizzling Paneer

Each wrap was well described and told about the stuffing , sauces etc. There were many options of wraps and were reasonably priced. We ordered

• Green Paneer @ Rs.70

• Chicken Boti @ Rs.80

They also had many offers. We chose the offer " Buy 2 wraps and get a lite wrap @ Rs.15" So for the lite wrap , we ordered the Veg Bhuna.

We then called the place and they told us that they will deliver in 45 mins. But , they gave us a pleasent surprise and delivered in 25 mins. I was really happy with their service. They also have dessert options like ' Choco Brownie ' and ' Meetha Fantasy '( no idea what is it ). You can also select the wrap base. For e.g - Whole wheat , low fat or regular ( maida or plain flour base )

How was the wrap?

Fantastic. Superb. Filling. All the wraps had enough filling and were very appealing to the stomach. The chicken and paneer pieces were also big and were tasting like homemade wraps. ( purely my opinion ). They also had packed it in neat , colourful cardboard boxes and the veg and non veg wraps were packed seperately . The wrap was also warm and pleasing to eat.

Would I order again?

Yes definately!

Do I recommend this place?

Yes ofcourse. But for home deliveries as I haven' t visited their outlet.

Additional details about Faaso's, Mumbai

Kid Friendly: No Comment   |   Ideal for: Friends   |   Branch Visited: Mahim (W)   |   Favorite Item: No Comment

How Useful was this Review?