• Electra Kitchen Chimney

Thank you Guest for your contribution.
Details submitted will be verified soon.
You will receive an email once your information is published.
Pin Code:

Electra Kitchen Chimney Address

Electra Kitchen Chimney Brand Name

Easy to use

By: | Sep 07, 2009 11:37 PM

My hello to all mouthshut members & visitors. One year back the renovation of our house was completed & there was no chimney in our kitchen. I went with my mom in search for a good deal. After a lot of groundwork& careful scruting of all brands of chimneys I narrowed my choice to ELEKTRA.

We bought 2 chimneys one for the ground floor and other for the first floor at Rs. 8500/ each. The best part of my chimney is that it looks great in steel finish and it has many settings. There are three switches on the front panel, two are for individual motor operation and one for the lamps which illuminate the cooking pans/ utensils and help see clearly what”s cooking.

If you are constructing a new house please make a provision for fitting a pipe(duct) its worth it as later on if you like to do the same, it will cost you more, plus lot of breaking of walls/ tiles etc. The chimney is fitted directly above the gas stove at around 3 feet. The pipe used for throwing the air out is made of plastic, I would suggest that you hide the plastic grey colour pipe in your cabinets or paint the pipe to your wall colour.

In chrome finish we can clean the chimney with a wet cloth and it shines again we use one of the units in the carbon mode in that the smell does not get eliminated but gets reduced by 70% .

In our chimney the oil gets collected in a bowl and once a month we have to remove the bowl and get it washed as we do the dishes in our residence. There is no khat khat of scrubbing the filter & it is already 1 year to the painting of the kitchen but it looks freshly painted .

Make sure you install a pipe to your chimney otherwise you will have a recurring cost of around Rs. 300/ per year.

So far I have not had any problem that is why cannot comment on the quality of after sale service as I have not needed one so far only once the lamp fused . I called them and the person explained me how to do it the bulb is a candle type bulb which is generally used in the refrigerator and is easily available in the market.

Hope this review helps you decide on buying a chimney for your house .I am also putting up the address of the company where I got it from . M/s Eurotech, F2 Block, Plot No. W-3, MIDC, Pimpri, Pune – 411018. Tel No. 9850548347 / 46765836. website: eurotechappliances.net.in

Additional details about Electra Kitchen Chimney

Purchase Price (INR): 8500

How Useful was this Review?