> > > > > Dwarka Pure Veg

• Dwarka Pure Veg, Nerul, Navi Mumbai

Thank you Guest for your contribution.
Details submitted will be verified soon.
You will receive an email once your information is published.
Pin Code:

Shop No. H-001, Nerul Railway Station Complex, Nerul, Navi Mumbai 400706, MH

Dwarka Pure Veg - Nerul - Navi Mumbai Contact Number

My favourite HANGOUT!!

By: | Dec 28, 2013 05:24 PM

Hello! Kaha gaayab hogayi?"  "Ha I am just coming, woh practical lab mein kuch kaam tha."  " OK! Then come  to AC directly!"  "Yup! OK!" You people might be thinking how can someone meet 'at the AC'? Well, don't worry I will tell you. AC is the name given by my group to Dwarka Restaurant at Nerul west.

I am a dental student studying in Terna Dental College at Nerul west. After a long hectic day at college the only place where my friends and me can rest is Dwarka restaurant. Its the only place where we get a cool atmosphere(AC) and a place where we can hangout. Hence we call it AC.

It is a veg restaurant located just outside Nerul station (west). Nerul station vicinity does not serve a good quality food outside the station. There are many people selling sandwiches and bhajiyas, but they aren't very hygienic. But Dwarka restaurant stands apart. It serves a good quality and tasty food.

They have a wide variety of tasty food that makes us eat more than we actually can. They serve good and tasty breakfast, as well as Indian and Chinese food and of course delicious desserts.

The soup, starters and main course be it Indian or Chinese is really very tasty and absolutely hygienic. The food is well cooked in different combinations of spices. Its very aromatic and beautifully garnished. My favourite is cheese pav bhaji and paneer butter masala.

Coming to the deserts there are a various types of ice creams that are present on the menu. The one that's really a pleasure to have is the gadbad ice cream. Its full of dry fruits, has three types of ice creams and is topped with wafer biscuits. The biscuits are so arranged that the dish appears like a boat. It looks amazing and tastes even better. My friends and me never miss out on it.

The ambiance is good, making it suitable for family & friends. We have enjoyed a lot of good moments in the restaurant. It is spacious, thus not so crowded. It is partially air conditioned. There is a huge space for car parking in front of the restaurant. Valet parking services are not available.

The service is quick but gets a little slower during rush hours. They also have parcel services with the help of which we can enjoy Dwarka's tasty and hygienic food at home also.

The costs of the dishes are on the higher side. But if you expect tasty and hygienic food price shouldn’t be a constraint.

•The hygiene level of the restaurant.

•The well garnished and tasty food.

•Its ambiance is also not bad.

•Quick service.

•The cost of the food is on the higher side.

•The restaurant serves only veg food.

The restaurant's location and the taste of the food with hygiene is perfect and cannot get any better. Thus, its a good place to be at. You ask me and my friends, we would call it our favorite hangout.

A thumbs up to this place.

Additional details about Dwarka Pure Veg, Navi Mumbai

Kid Friendly: No Comment   |   Ideal for: No Comment   |   Branch Visited: No Comment   |   Favorite Item: No Comment

How Useful was this Review?